Bureaucrats...Gotta love 'em.

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
Did you even read your own link?

No fine, no penalty. It's just a way to keep track of storm damage.

Ya know....every little thing isn't really proof of The Great Liberal Conspiracy.

Did you even read your own link?

No fine, no penalty. It's just a way to keep track of storm damage.

Ya know....every little thing isn't really proof of The Great Liberal Conspiracy.

Why yes I did. Did you notice that the citation is a PERMANENT record in the homeowners file? Did you read that part? Did you also see where legislators were demanding that the bureaucrats REMOVE the citiations from the homeowners files? Did you read that part?

You "old people" crack me up....did you know that the US also imprisoned innocent people in concentration camps during WWII? Who knew that this country of all countries would do such a thing.

Of course when "old people" ignore those things...well anything can happen then can't it.

Yes Virginia they really are only here to help you!

Well, maybe not.

MYFOXNY.COM -
EXCLUSIVE: A man in New Jersey returned to his home after Superstorm Sandy only to find it had vanished -- and not from the storm. At issue is who tore it down and why?

The Jersey shore homeowner reached out to us after finding his summer home had vanished along with everything inside. So we called the state looking for answers.

Nick Maria gets emotional when talking about his summer home on 5th Avenue in Ortley Beach -- a home that suddenly vanished a few weeks ago.

"Worse than bizarre. It's very sad," he said. "Very disheartening."

Two weeks after Hurricane Sandy, residents were allowed to return to gather their belongings. But when Maria arrived his home -- and everything in it -- was gone. All that was left was a plot of land.

"I never saw anything like this in my life," Maria said. "And when I took my wife here a week later, she was crying her eyes out in the street."

Read more: Jersey shore home vanishes - New York News | NYC Breaking News

Forum List

Back