Bunny Rabbits

Did anyone know you can starve to death from eating rabbits??? IF you ate rabbits every day as a meal, you could starve to death. I just read this earlier today. Their are Hudson Bay reports about trappers having plenty of rabbits to eat for food, but starved to death. Supposedly it takes more vitamins and energy to digest the rabbit meat than what you get out of them. The Vitamins you get from the rabbit will pass through with your waste...so you really don't get much from them...just substance. Anyway, just thought that was interesting.

And on the flip-side, I've heard that you can live on a diet of Guinness alone.

Did anyone know you can starve to death from eating rabbits??? IF you ate rabbits every day as a meal, you could starve to death. I just read this earlier today. Their are Hudson Bay reports about trappers having plenty of rabbits to eat for food, but starved to death. Supposedly it takes more vitamins and energy to digest the rabbit meat than what you get out of them. The Vitamins you get from the rabbit will pass through with your waste...so you really don't get much from them...just substance. Anyway, just thought that was interesting.

Very strange. Is this if you only eat rabbit every day or even if you combine it with other food?

I think we may have just discovered the latest craze in the crash diet market!

ok, who wants to go into business with me? We'll create a menu of rabbit burgers and salad (rabbit food) side dishes.

"Hare Today, Gone Tommorow"

Home of the Varmint Burger!

It can't be worse than the tapeworm diet.

I think we may have just discovered the latest craze in the crash diet market!

ok, who wants to go into business with me? We'll create a menu of rabbit burgers and salad (rabbit food) side dishes.

"Hare Today, Gone Tommorow"

Home of the Varmint Burger!

It can't be worse than the tapeworm diet.

That's not a bad idea.....:eusa_think:

"Hareburgers"
"Cottontail Cream pie"
"FuFu Sandwhich"
"Easter Suprise"
"Lucky Rabbit's Foot"

Very strange. Is this if you only eat rabbit every day or even if you combine it with other food?

It didn't really say. I think the problem was during the winter they ate mostly rabbit, because it was all they could find. And the amount of vitamins they were taking in were lower than the vitamins they were loosing to sweat, waste, etc...

I bet it could happen even if you ate other food. Just think, if you eat a healthy breakfast, but then eat rabbit for lunch and supper, you're eventually going to starve, because your breakfast won't outweigh lunch and supper. You'd essentially go 24 hours before getting any real nutrients again.

It didn't really say. I think the problem was during the winter they ate mostly rabbit, because it was all they could find. And the amount of vitamins they were taking in were lower than the vitamins they were loosing to sweat, waste, etc...

I bet it could happen even if you ate other food. Just think, if you eat a healthy breakfast, but then eat rabbit for lunch and supper, you're eventually going to starve, because your breakfast won't outweigh lunch and supper. You'd essentially go 24 hours before getting any real nutrients again.

Are you pulling my leg? This really doesn't seem possible.

and you gotta figure.. what other meat source BREEDS LIKE RABBITS?

Hell, after munching at a state fair even deep fried rabbit (like the turkey) for carside pickup might even be considered a health food!

ok.. time to brainstorm a mascot

NL%20scarry%20bunny%20shot%202.jpg

60492186_b49901860c.jpg

mezwhrabbit9.jpg

DonnieDarko.jpg

easter4.jpg

twlight.jpg

bunnicula.jpg

I'm sorry.

My daughter had a rabbit that got loose one day and the dog chased it around. She (daughter) started screaming so loudly the neighbors still talk about it. Luckily, that rabbit could run.

yeah, my rabbits were in a cage in the yard and the dog knocked over the cage in the middle of the night. i'll never forget the sound of those screaming rabbits.

good thing your daughter's rabbit could run away!

I've only had it served to me as well. I bet you could google some good ones.

Oh and it BBQ-ed.

Angel, bunny on a barbeque?!! tsk tsk! This is the No Flame Zone, you know.

Sorry, I know that was super lame, I just couldn't stop myself.

Forum List

Back