Bunny hugger drone shot down

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
Yeah, right Anti hunters fly a drone to spy on a pigeon hunt on private property and expect any different? Read some of the comments!

Police are investigating an incident at a Berks County hunting club in which someone on the hunting grounds allegedly targeted a mechanical flying object rather than a living and breathing one.

SHowing Animals Respect and Kindness (SHARK) are in the midst of a campaign against the Wing Pointe commercial hunting grounds in Hamburg, Berks County and its live pigeon shoots in which the birds are shot down. SHARK began to use an “Octocopter,” a remote controlled flying machine with a high tech video camera, to secretly record the pigeon shoots as they happen.

Back about 15 years ago, the local wackos organized people to turn out to a state park in Connecticut to drive away deer so they would be "safe" on opening day of shotgun season. They were scheduled to meet at 8:00 AM. The hunters simply got there first and stationed themselves on trails about 1/2 mile from the gathering spot. The bunny huggers were horrified to learn that they drove the deer right to the hunters. They were also rather disturbed to find game wardens and State police waiting for them at their vehicles.

The deer are armed with 10 times better eyesight and hearing and 100 times better sense of smell. They outsmart the vast majority of hunters.

Give hunting a chance, hell you don't even need a gun. bring a camera.
Just head out in the woods and put yourself withing 75 yards of a deer with a clear shot. Take a picture. If you can do that, I'll actually consider your opinion worth my attention.

What is the octocopter for? Just to video what a shoot pigeon looks like? They could shoot one for the cause and tape that.

Earnie posted: SHowing Animals Respect and Kindness (SHARK) are in the midst of a campaign against the Wing Pointe commercial hunting grounds in Hamburg, Berks County and its live pigeon shoots in which the birds are shot down. SHARK began to use an “Octocopter,” a remote controlled flying machine with a high tech video camera, to secretly record the pigeon shoots as they happen.

Dat was Granny w/ her 12 ga. double-barrel Mossburg...

... she thought the Octomom was spyin' on `em.
:eusa_eh:

Last edited:
Earnie posted: SHowing Animals Respect and Kindness (SHARK) are in the midst of a campaign against the Wing Pointe commercial hunting grounds in Hamburg, Berks County and its live pigeon shoots in which the birds are shot down. SHARK began to use an “Octocopter,” a remote controlled flying machine with a high tech video camera, to secretly record the pigeon shoots as they happen.

Dat was Granny w/ her 12 ga. double-barrel Mossburg...

... she thought the Octomom was spyin' on `em.
:eusa_eh:

Maybe they thought is was the IRS or the moonshine poleese.

Irene-Noblette.jpg

The deer are armed with 10 times better eyesight and hearing and 100 times better sense of smell. They outsmart the vast majority of hunters.

More than 100 times the sense of smell.

Give hunting a chance, hell you don't even need a gun. bring a camera.
Just head out in the woods and put yourself withing 75 yards of a deer with a clear shot. Take a picture. If you can do that, I'll actually consider your opinion worth my attention.

Some of my best shots are with a camera. I only shoot does for the freezer and am satisfied with a framed 11x14 of any exceptional buck I should encounter. I have a lot more photos with the advent of small high quality digital cameras.

Forum List

Back