Bunker's World

Sorry convict. We all know you are a expert liar.

Dear Abby: Ex-cons can be expert liars

"While incarcerated, inmates live with other inmates who are often smarter and more experienced. This gives them many opportunities to enhance their skills. They become experts in deceiving those around them"

Dear Abby? HAHAHAHAHAHA no wonder you're so fucking stupid!!
Dear Abby makes more money in a day than you have in your entire life. Point being people with experience with you cons are telling everyone you are expert liars. Its not something startling. You went to prison for a reason so we know you are untrustworthy. Practically everyone knows that.

She makes more money but hasn't spent one day in prison and yet she's an expert on convicts? I went to prison for aggravated assault w/intent of which I pled guilty. I didn't lie then and I don't lie now. So you and dear Abby can pretend you know everything about prison and prison life but the fact is, you don't.
No stupid. Youre the expert on lying. You're a convict.

Stay ignorant my friend.
Keep on telling those lies convict.

Interestingly, Carroll O'Connor was very liberal, a good, decent human being.

He took the role in hopes of educating ignernt assholes like the OP.

Don't think he ever met Joe the Hoe Arpaio though.

:lmao:

She was also liberal, as were the supporting cast as well as the writers and producers. Very intelligent group and very funny show. Sadly, the^^ dummies ^^ never understood they were being laughed at. It all went right over their heads, and apparently, it still does.

As if liberals can't be racist.

Fact is liberal democrats are among the most racist. They believe that blacks need government handouts because they are not able to make it on their own.
bullshit

Are White Republicans More Racist Than White Democrats?

From your link:

"Two warnings about this data. First, survey responses are an imperfect means of evaluating racism."
it's called accuracy ,,
a thing you now jack shit about.

She was also liberal, as were the supporting cast as well as the writers and producers. Very intelligent group and very funny show. Sadly, the^^ dummies ^^ never understood they were being laughed at. It all went right over their heads, and apparently, it still does.

Carol O'Connor was a complete scumbag, associated with Norman Lear's PAW.

Carol O'Connor was a complete scumbag, associated with Norman Lear's PAW.
:lmao::woohoo:

Fact is liberal democrats are among the most racist. They believe that blacks need government handouts because they are not able to make it on their own.
bullshit

You actually think their opinion debunks my opinion?

As a black person I'd think Asslips (thanks, whomever I'm borrowing from) would have a lot of experience dealing with ex-cons of wide ranging criminal activity.
Personally I'm not surprised your efforts at thinking caused you to be wrong once again. I'd say the vast majority of ex cons I know are white. I used to work at a place that employed them fresh out of prison.

bullshit

You're the white republican the article is about.

bullshit

It's an opinion piece. Nothing more. And there opinion doesn't mean a fucking thing to anyone but themselves and sheep.

bullshit

It's an opinion piece. Nothing more. And there opinion doesn't mean a fucking thing to anyone but themselves and sheep.
Based on research unlike yours , which is pulled from your ass fresh every morning.

bullshit

Based on research unlike yours , which is pulled from your ass fresh every morning.

Trust me, I have seen plenty of Democrats using racist terminology and that's basically what they did and you call it "research".

Trust me, I have seen plenty of Democrats using racist terminology and that's basically what they did and you call it "research".
you proclaiming trust me is evidence of jack shit .
however, many so called democrats are as racist , they don't match the numbers of racist republicans

Most Racist States In the U.S. - Top Ten List - TheTopTens.com

Forum List

Back