Bunch Of DUmbAzz Racebaiting Freaks

Okay, I can agree with that.

There's no evidence that this actually happened, btw, except that the girl said it did. And who knows, maybe she has a history of yelling racial slurs.

Anyway, parents shouldn't be using their children for political purposes.

I did not get MY political thoughts from my parents, assuming she did is idiotic. In fact my entire family votes democrat and always has even before I knew how they voted I was a conservative. Ohh they are not liberals they just have bought into the great lie that is the democratic party. In fact most of them are pretty conservative, they just haven't a clue what they are voting for.

I did not get MY political thoughts from my parents, assuming she did is idiotic. In fact my entire family votes democrat and always has even before I knew how they voted I was a conservative. Ohh they are not liberals they just have bought into the great lie that is the democratic party. In fact most of them are pretty conservative, they just haven't a clue what they are voting for.

Good luck convincing anyone this girl is not being used as a tool by her parents.

photo_servlet

Are you saying that claiming someone is racist is racist itself? If so, please explain.

no, i'm saying there's no difference between calling someone a racist and calling someone a ****** lover-name calling is name calling; it's always hurtful. if someone wants to cavil about the degree of namecalling i'm not interested.

Okay, I can agree with that.

There's no evidence that this actually happened, btw, except that the girl said it did. And who knows, maybe she has a history of yelling racial slurs.

Anyway, parents shouldn't be using their children for political purposes.

speaking of things for which there is no evidence.........two for the price of one
wicked bahgain

Forum List

Back