Bunch Of DUmbAzz Racebaiting Freaks

i'm sure if it was a twelve year old being called a ****** lover for wearing a pro-obama t-shirt you'd be equally dismissive, right?

well I'm not 12 but I've been called a ****** lover for having Obama stickers on my car and I wasn't outraged, I was amused. Ignorance is always amusing, from any party that demonstrates it.

Kids call eachother all kinds of disgusting things....my own daughter was called a racist in school last year because she got into an argument with a black kid in class and she flat out told him it had nothing to do with the fact that he was black but rather that he was an asshole. That shut him up pretty quickly.

Oh, I thought this was going to suggest adult liberals were being jerks to a 13 year old girl. LOL It was seventh graders being jerks to each other.

You must have really had to troll the news websites for this. LOL - what kind of charmed, utopian middle school did you attend? Getting called a racist is about as tame as it gets in middle school. That's about the cruelest age group there is, we were all little punks at that age.

Did you get home schooled or something?

Here's some actual adults behaving like they're at a Nuremburg Rally

[youtube]itEucdhf4Us&feature=related[/youtube]
I love the acorn guy! And the fact they are all white!

Jesus christ when will people learn that there is no such thing as race. It is social stratification created by our very own culture. Differences in race do not exist, they are called phenotypical variations not race differences. The reason we put so much attention on race is to distract us from the biological truth that race is not accepted as a sub division for speciation. Hating another race is like hating someone for having a big nose, its stupid and is nothing more than human variation discrimination. Good lord we are such a primitive society. We actually attribute the 5 main cultural variations as a form of species. No self respecting intellectual would even entertain the idea that race is anything other than an environmental variation of human phenotypes. Nothing more, nothing less. Having a different color skin, speaking a different language and praying to a different god is equivalent to having a different color hair ,body structure and favorite television program.

Last edited:
This is a great example of the double standard in this country. It's ok to call white people racist for no reason but if we look at a black person the wrong way we're suddenly card-carrying members of the KKK.

Jackson, Sharpton, NAACP and the MSM have turned this country upside down with their double standards.

Then again there's people (on this board) who have no problem with calling Bush "chimp" but are offended beyond belief if someone calls Obama a monkey.

Go figure.

Jesus christ when will people learn that there is no such thing as race. It is social stratification created by our very own culture. Differences in race do not exist, they are called phenotypical variations not race differences. The reason we put so much attention on race is to distract us from the biological truth that race is not accepted as a sub division for speciation. Hating another race is like hating someone for having a big nose, its stupid and is nothing more than human variation discrimination. Good lord we are such a primitive society. We actually attribute the 5 main cultural variations as a form of species. No self respecting intellectual would even entertain the idea that race is anything other than an environmental variation of human phenotypes. Nothing more, nothing less. Having a different color skin, speaking a different language and praying to a different god is equivalent to having a different color hair ,body structure and favorite television program.
zzzzzzzzzz

so that's a no, then. excellent.

you sure you're not a republican?
you sure can spin like one.

good one....i love that.....you sure can spin like one...

12 year olds represent all that is wrong with this world...they are demons in child's skin....if you doubt me ...go find one and spend a day with it...let them battle it out on the mobile lord of the flies.. known to parents as the school bus.

no child should be given a hard time over what they wear..now go back to the paragraph above.

This is a great example of the double standard in this country. It's ok to call white people racist for no reason but if we look at a black person the wrong way we're suddenly card-carrying members of the KKK.

Jackson, Sharpton, NAACP and the MSM have turned this country upside down with their double standards.

Then again there's people (on this board) who have no problem with calling Bush "chimp" but are offended beyond belief if someone calls Obama a monkey.

Go figure.

The last bit IS racism. You do not call a black person a monkey. Anyone with even a smidgen of a brain cell working knows that. It is a direct attempt to link their black skin to being an animal.

This is a bit over the top, let the girl wear her Palin T-shirt, its not racist to do so, but she sure looks stupid supporting a dizzy broad like Palin.

Are you saying that claiming someone is racist is racist itself? If so, please explain.

Calling some one racist for no reason other than they support a white person is racist. Just as if someone opposed Obama for no other reason then he was black is racist.

Calling some one racist for no reason other than they support a white person is racist. Just as if someone opposed Obama for no other reason then he was black is racist.
Okay, I can agree with that.

There's no evidence that this actually happened, btw, except that the girl said it did. And who knows, maybe she has a history of yelling racial slurs.

Anyway, parents shouldn't be using their children for political purposes.

Forum List

Back