Bunch Of DUmbAzz Racebaiting Freaks

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Girl called racist for wearing Palin t-shirt

By Melissa DiPane
FOX 35 NEWS

VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- She's only 12 years old but Ashleigh Jones is feeling the heat of this election year.

That’s because the seventh grader at New Smyrna Beach Middle School was called a racist by classmates for wearing a pro-Sarah Palin t-shirt.
MyFox Orlando | Girl called racist for wearing Palin t-shirt

I am OUTRAGED!

How dare a junior high kid call another junior high kid a NAME!

I've NEVER heard of such nonsense! Say it ain't so!

I am OUTRAGED!

Say it ain't so Joe! Err Sam!

:lol: I would like to know what decision this 12 year old is basing her decision to support McCain/Palin though.

I figure it's obviously who the parents are supporting.

By Melissa DiPane
FOX 35 NEWS

VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- She's only 12 years old but Ashleigh Jones is feeling the heat of this election year.

That’s because the seventh grader at New Smyrna Beach Middle School was called a racist by classmates for wearing a pro-Sarah Palin t-shirt.

Omg. Its the middle school Obama mafia. Run by Obama himself. !!!!!!

Man, you and Drudge are getting desperate.

i'm sure if it was a twelve year old being called a ****** lover for wearing a pro-obama t-shirt you'd be equally dismissive, right?

Calling someone racist because they wear an Obama t-shirt doesn't exactly have the same history in this country as "****** lover".

i'm sure if it was a twelve year old being called a ****** lover for wearing a pro-obama t-shirt you'd be equally dismissive, right?

I'm not dismissive, I'm saying junior high kids call each other all sorts of things.

My 13 yo daughter gets called N**R Lover by some of the white kids in her school because she hangs out with black kids. It's a mostly white school. She's also been called a devil worshiper because she wore a Metallica t-shirt.

It's freaking junior high! She let's it roll off her back, she's pretty cool.

Maybe I should call FOX NEWS and make a story out of it, eh?

tell it to the twelve year old.

Or the 12 year old who gets called gay. Why isn't that news? Oh right, the rights outrage is oh so selective.

Bullying, in aggregate, is a problem. If Willow started a thread about that, I would have no complaint. But using one individual example of bullying and act like it actually reflects on Obama, Democrats, or anything other than the fact that 12 year old kids are often jerks, is stupid as hell.

I'm not dismissive, I'm saying junior high kids call each other all sorts of things.

My 13 yo daughter gets called N**R Lover by some of the white kids in her school because she hangs out with black kids. It's a mostly white school. She's also been called a devil worshiper because she wore a Metallica t-shirt.

It's freaking junior high! She let's it roll off her back, she's pretty cool.

Maybe I should call FOX NEWS and make a story out of it, eh?

fair enough.
get money up front is my advice. call inside edition, they pay.
;)

Or the 12 year old who gets called gay. Why isn't that news? Oh right, the rights outrage is oh so selective.

Bullying, in aggregate, is a problem. If Willow started a thread about that, I would have no complaint. But using one individual example of bullying and act like it actually reflects on Obama, Democrats, or anything other than the fact that 12 year old kids are often jerks, is stupid as hell.

i see your point and it's a fair one.
my son joined the GSA in high school because they had pizza and movies.
i think the younger generation is much less homophobic than mine or yours, but that may just be wishful thinking.

Oh, I thought this was going to suggest adult liberals were being jerks to a 13 year old girl. LOL It was seventh graders being jerks to each other.

You must have really had to troll the news websites for this. LOL - what kind of charmed, utopian middle school did you attend? Getting called a racist is about as tame as it gets in middle school. That's about the cruelest age group there is, we were all little punks at that age.

Did you get home schooled or something?

Here's some actual adults behaving like they're at a Nuremburg Rally

[youtube]itEucdhf4Us&feature=related[/youtube]

i think the younger generation is much less homophobic than mine or yours, but that may just be wishful thinking.

My generation isn't that homophobic. I am only 24. But when your in middle school and high school, anything that makes you different can make you ostracized, and when the term gay is used as a common insult, it can be even worse.

My parents are gay and it was a major problem for me when I was in middle school and the first few years of high school. Then I found some people who didn't care, and since then its been all gravy. But college and graduate school have both been in extremely liberal areas, which helps.

I definitely know people now who have gay parents and are younger and school doesn't seem to be much of an issue for them. But again, these are mostly people in liberal areas (suburbs of NYC).

I didn't know the term racist was a racist slur.

Two different things Del.

Depends on what part of the country you live in really. Where I live isn't really homophobic but I'm not a mind reader either.

By Melissa DiPane
FOX 35 NEWS

willow, your propaganda thread was an epic fail for it's intentions, but it sure got some good dialogue going about the habits of junior high kids, which I happen to be a parent of, so thanks for that!

That's different. Then you'd be talking about the Messiah. Name calling and blasphemy are two different things.

I am OUTRAGED!

Racism against blacks is usually not tolerated in schools in the South. Racism against non-black races is tolerated much more. If something similar had been said against a black student by a white student, the white student would have been immediately expelled and forced to go through a racial sensitivity course.

Racism against blacks is usually not tolerated in schools in the South. Racism against non-black races is tolerated much more. If something similar had been said against a black student by a white student, the white student would have been immediately expelled and forced to go through a racial sensitivity course.

Try and keep up.

Forum List

Back