Bump Stocks

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
With domestic terrorists engaging in mass shootings nearly every week, it would seem that the banning of bump stocks is an urgent national security issue.

After his initial bragging about a federal ban of bump stocks being only a few weeks off, Trump has gone silent on the issue.

Does anyone know where this stands? Is a ban for real or just more Trump hot air?

Trump Says Federal Ban on Bump Stocks Is in Its 'Final Stages'

Oh for the love of humanity do you even understand why we have bump stocks? Rock me baby.

Now do you want to have a true discussion on this or only make screaming headlines? I don't like them. Engage me and I will tell you why.

ETA: As a chick who does regular, black powder and bow. I'll tell you why the bump stocks are bad.

Now do you want to have a true discussion on this or only make screaming headlines? I don't like them. Engage me and I will tell you why.

ETA: As a chick who does regular, black powder and bow. I'll tell you why the bump stocks are bad.
A marriage proposal?

A marriage proposal?

Oh too funny. Bless your soul. You would not believe the white pattern mossy oak I went out to shop in today. Yeah.

Oh for the love of humanity do you even understand why we have bump stocks? Rock me baby.

I don't understand why we have them. If its anything other than to make your gun fire faster please do tell me.

Sigh originally they were designed to help crippled hunters but to hell with that. Thats what they said. But thats bullshit man. I'm a hunter and have been for years. What the hell is rapid fire needed. Take your shot. Hit the pump house and your beautiful game IF YOU CAN GET THEM is done like dinner. Sorry as I can be. One shot and pray. Thats how you hunt. oh and for real, I'm a girl.

With domestic terrorists engaging in mass shootings nearly every week, it would seem that the banning of bump stocks is an urgent national security issue.

After his initial bragging about a federal ban of bump stocks being only a few weeks off, Trump has gone silent on the issue.

Does anyone know where this stands? Is a ban for real or just more Trump hot air?

I only heard of one shooting where they had a bump stock. Where are all these others you are insinuating they used bump stocks? And not a one of the lying liberals on this board or elsewhere will acknowledge that you do NOT need a bump stock to bump fire a rifle.

I don't understand why we have them. If its anything other than to make your gun fire faster please do tell me.

Sigh originally they were designed to help crippled hunters but to hell with that. Thats what they said. But thats bullshit man. I'm a hunter and have been for years. What the hell is rapid fire needed. Take your shot. Hit the pump house and your beautiful game IF YOU CAN GET THEM is done like dinner. Sorry as I can be. One shot and pray. Thats how you hunt. oh and for real, I'm a girl.

Bump-stocks for hunting? That is seriously fucked up.

My favorite hunting rifle is a single shot. If you have to Spray & Pray at a game animal, you need a new hobby.

I thought bump stocks are for folks that were cheated by nature; you know, small?

they have to make up for nature's short comings some how.

Sill none to enemies of the people will admit you don't need a bump stock to bump fire.

Why? Bump stocks don't fire bullets.

Forum List

Back