Bump Stock Case Expedited by Court of Appeals in DC

If something is created for guns or ammo, banning it is unconstitutional imo. Dont matter what it is. The second is pretty clear.
However, if the opposite is true, does that mean we could be banned from speaking ill of the govt on the internet? Or phone calls?
Idk.. consistency is important.
Automatic weapons are prohibited. Why would a device that causes a gun to act like an automatic weapon be legal?
That is pretty clear to me.
Unless you don't believe the government has the right to ban machine guns, either. If that's true, we can't have a discussion because you're too far out there.

The point is that each and every gun law in this nation is unconstitutional including the banning of automatic weapons. What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not comprehend?
Even the "well regulated" part means govt cannot stop you from your guns in working order or slow you from purchasing ammo.
Do the statists care? Of course not.

If something is created for guns or ammo, banning it is unconstitutional imo. Dont matter what it is. The second is pretty clear.
However, if the opposite is true, does that mean we could be banned from speaking ill of the govt on the internet? Or phone calls?
Automatic weapons are prohibited. Why would a device that causes a gun to act like an automatic weapon be legal?
Unless you don't believe the government has the right to ban machine guns, either. If that's true, we can't have a discussion because you're too far out there.

The point is that each and every gun law in this nation is unconstitutional including the banning of automatic weapons. What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not comprehend?
I think you're going to have to ask all the judges on the Supreme Court about that.
Is this the same supreme Court that ruled Jim Crow and lots of other crap okey dokey? Fact is passing must less enacting or enforcing gun laws like this are unconstitutional and are therefore federal crimes in and of themselves. Lock up the whole kit and caboodle!

I think you're going to have to ask all the judges on the Supreme Court about that.
Is this the same supreme Court that ruled Jim Crow and lots of other crap okey dokey? Fact is passing must less enacting or enforcing gun laws like this are unconstitutional and are therefore federal crimes in and of themselves. Lock up the whole kit and caboodle!
Fact is, this post makes no sense – the ‘sometimes the Supreme Court is wrong’ canard in particular.

Forum List

Back