Bummer

I was on another forum where Sky did the exact same thing.

She is always on the edge and gets very touchy at times.

I'm just glad she falls back on her buddhist religion to temper mood swings.

Otherwise, we would be reading about her in the newspaper someday!! :eek:

I think your right ..her last few oust on her poet thread where all about suicide...

That's not going to happen Againsheila, you folks don't swear, really. Spend fifteen minutes in the front bar of any pub here and your ears would go red and fall off :lol:

BatBoy had better stay away then. His ears are his best feature.

Well we've improved :lol:

Well don't improve too much,cos we loves you the way you are! And if you're ever in Plymouth, make sure to visit a Royal Marine pub. You couldn't wish to meet a more genteel, refined lot with a panache for gentlemanly discourse.

Hey, Diuretic! I'm planning to visit Oz later this year, so get those sheilas warmed up mate!

Well don't improve too much,cos we loves you the way you are! And if you're ever in Plymouth, make sure to visit a Royal Marine pub. You couldn't wish to meet a more genteel, refined lot with a panache for gentlemanly discourse.

Hey, Diuretic! I'm planning to visit Oz later this year, so get those sheilas warmed up mate!

A mate of mine's late father was an RM NCO (I think RSM but not sure). Very nice man. Very calm. Very controlled. And no bloody way would I have crossed him :lol:

RM pub - I'd probably be safer there than going into a biker bar :eusa_angel:

You'll have a great time Boot, no need to warm up our sweeties, they're hot enough already :lol:

:D
A mate of mine's late father was an RM NCO (I think RSM but not sure). Very nice man. Very calm. Very controlled. And no bloody way would I have crossed him :lol:

We're all pussycats! Well, if he was an RSM he was a top drawer WO. CSMs are two a penny.

RM pub - I'd probably be safer there than going into a biker bar :eusa_angel:

Yeh, I guess. The only people not safe coming into one of our bars are paras.

You'll have a great time Boot, no need to warm up our sweeties, they're hot enough already :lol:

Oh jeeez! I can't wait, particularly since I'll be returning to the sexual wilderness this week! Perhaps you'd better post warnings in Sydney that two hungry Royals will be arriving in October!:D

Okay, just a question...what do you mean by poaching off this board? Like, trying to get people from this board to go to another one? Or posting messages from this board on another one? I have on occasion posted something I got here on aol and vice verse, is that wrong? I do say where it came from.

Just don't want to get into trouble here.

I posted this in another thread. There's a difference between individuals telling individuals what boards they post on as a matter of conversation and the admin of a new board signing up here for the express purpose of mass-PMing members trying to basically steal them, for lack of a better term.

Posting the occasional link to another board has never been a problem here. Recently however, we have had a few members join here and continue a pissing contest from other boards and continually linking to their arguments on those boards. That's a bit much.

Aw shucks, that's very kind of you - but I'm only here because I'm too tight-fisted to pay for therapy :D

LMFAO! The USMC pays for mine. They made me a master of mayhem and violence. Now they are going to spend years explaining to me why that is not proper conduct among the general civilian population.:eusa_whistle:

LMFAO! The USMC pays for mine. They made me a master of mayhem and violence. Now they are going to spend years explaining to me why that is not proper conduct among the general civilian population.:eusa_whistle:
You should go see Gran Torino! Besides the fact it is one of the best movies I have seen in awhile, it kind of goes along with what you are talking about!

Oh jeeez! I can't wait, particularly since I'll be returning to the sexual wilderness this week! Perhaps you'd better post warnings in Sydney that two hungry Royals will be arriving in October!:D

No. That way you can sneak up on them :D

Just be careful of ladies in the Cross with baritones :eusa_angel:

*in my best wanker academic voice*

My dear Gunny, it's all about context.....you cannot choke the shit out of someone who pushes in front of you in the line at the supermarket. No, that's not on..............Unless you're sure the cctv isn't functioning :lol:

*in my best wanker academic voice*

My dear Gunny, it's all about context.....you cannot choke the shit out of someone who pushes in front of you in the line at the supermarket. No, that's not on..............Unless you're sure the cctv isn't functioning :lol:

Oh I'm not THAT bad. But if looks could kill .....

Forum List

Back