Bumbling Physicists Claim That The Big Bang in theory Created the Higgs Boson in theory.

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
Bumbling Physicists Claim That The Big Bang in theory Created the Higgs Boson in theory. It's like I live on a planet full of children who pretend to be all grown up but are not fooling me one bit.

Physicists playing pretend with falsified theories could lead to our extinction!

They are Using the Large Hadron Collider particle accelerator to simulate the big bang to create what they call a Higgs Boson.

Again,

Higgs boson was a theory derived from the idea of supporting the Big Bang theory of which no bang can first occur (no matter how large or small) without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Physicists claim that the big bang is the beginning of the universe. Higgs claims that the Higgs boson is the result of the big bang yet it is also claimed that the higgs particle which was theorized to be created from the big bang is the particle that makes up all matter. Again no bang can first occur without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Proof that the universe always is, was and always will be is that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness.

Also for anyone claiming that the Higgs Boson is the creator of mass, share with me one factual example that an electron can be created and sent at a speed of near the speed of light without there first be a mass combining energy and matter to first create a particle with such a force in the first place.

They are also claiming that they view results of their experiments with the LHC which reveal decay in particles yet what they ignore is that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness and not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness. They acknowledge that doing these experiments creates a black hole yet they try and tell you that particles just decay. I mean honestly they lack accountability quite obviously. It's like they are handed a puzzle where they just ignore pieces that exist while wondering why it all doesn't quite complete the puzzle.

If those particles just decayed there would be no black hole as part of the result of which black holes suck in basic terms like a vacuum which is evidence of energy. That the black hole exists after the experiment would be yet another fine example that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

So here we have Higgs claiming that the big bang is the creator of the Higgs Boson. Yet here we have Higgs claiming that the Higgs Boson is the creator of mass. Share with me one factual example that an electron can be created and sent at a speed of near the speed of light without there first be a mass combining energy and matter to first create a particle with such a force in the first place?!!

Two theories factually falsified are the Big Bang which is acclaimed to be proof of origin which is falsified by the fact that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness. Electrons most certainly did not just go poof into existence out of nothingness let alone have the ability to carry the force close to the speed of light.The Universe always existed and proof of this is the energy and matter that exists / always did exist and again proof of this is that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness. The Higgs Boson is falsified because if mass didn't already exist before the big bang theory what would be responsible for combining energy and matter to first create a particle with such a force to travel near the speed of light in the first place without there first be energy and matter combined in a mass to create such a force?!!

I have shared with you they key to proving gravity which is the moon. I have also shared with you the factual evidence that proves that the big bang theory is not proof of origin. Now I get word telling me that Physicists are going to use the LHC to prove that gravity exists and that the Big bang is not proof of origin!!!

It looks like they are gong to attempt to steal credit for my work while attributing credit to their LHC.

What they do not realize quite obviously is that they are about to make more of a mess of things than the realize and I'll likely be the first to point it out in the near future.

*The only thing that they have evidence of (if black holes are being created using the LHC) is that colliding electrons together at near the speed of light creates a black hole.*

So the world is just suppose to risk being sucked up by a black hole just so physicists can pursue factually proven invalid theory? Just what are they doing to get rid of these black holes that are apparently being created by LHC experiments? anything?!! Let me guess, just ignore them and carry on as if they do not exist! We could be doomed due to this rhetoric!

You want to create more black holes just to study, fine go do it in the next galaxy at a reasonable distance from Earth! Even that could prove to be fatal to us all.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

https://www.fnal.gov/pub/presspass/press_releases/2012/files/Higgs_Boson_FAQ_July2012.pdf

• Banned
4e1cd98efa567a3194a8ba971530f5ac.jpg

• Banned
Update:

Virtual particles are only theory, theory does not contest fact, fact is what verifies or falsifies theory.

Even with benefit of doubt Virtual particles in theory only account for what is collided, not where the collision is happening aka the particles / sub atomic environment

• Banned
Update:

The black hole theorized by physicists that they create based upon their own speculations to support their theory and funding upon observing a collision at high speed using LHC.

All that they observed for all you really know is what is colliding attempting to meld with the surrounding environment, but because the particles of the environment are so different from the particles colliding, that the collisions fails to meld what is colliding with the environment in which provides the space that the collision is taking place.

The failure to meld is what physicists are referring to as particles that appear and disappear and calling them black holes.

Yep a bunch of dummies is all I see whom are so quickly willing to risk the lives on this planet over mere theory..

As some say, if the higgs boson is what makes up mass, by their own statement, there was no way for there to be a mass before the possibility of a big bang therefor no such thing as a big bang could have happened according to these physicists theories.

. Physicists claim that the big bang is the beginning of the universe. Higgs claims that the Higgs boson is the result of the big bang. . Again no bang can first occur without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Proof that the universe always is, was and always will be is that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness. Also for physicists claiming that the Higgs Boson is the creator of mass, share with me one factual example that an electron can be created and sent at a speed of near the speed of light without there first be a mass combining energy and matter to first create a particle with such a force in the first place.

They claim that the big bang created the higgs boson, then they claim that the higgs boson is the creator of mass so again, share with me one factual example that an electron can be created and sent at a speed of near the speed of light without there first be a mass combining energy and matter to first create a particle with such a force in the first place.

Physicists make allot of discoveries sometimes based upon making mistakes which falsifies their so called theories. This is not the sort of mistake we would want to learn the hard way because it could lead to our extinction. No laughing matter. You would bet the life on this planet on mere theory?

Update: information based upon studying theorized information is referred to as a theory because it is not a recognized fact!

Those particles physicists allege collide into you are not colliding into one another in my face, they are colliding directly with me if anything. The Large Hadron is colliding them together which is quite different than absorbed by or passing through my body under also protection of the Ozone layer.

They claim that it will only create a small black hole in theory!!! Theory!!! According to calculations based upon theory determining, according to theory, that the black hole would be microscopic?!! Or that it would likely just disappear?!!

Physicists make allot of discoveries sometimes based upon making mistakes which falsifies their so called theories. This is not the sort of mistake we would want to learn the hard way because it could lead to our extinction. No laughing matter. You would bet the life on this planet on mere theory?

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Forum List

Back