Bumbling Bloomberg Blasts, Blows Up When Confronted Over Islamic Supremacist Mosque a

bumbling bloomberg?

you know, people agree with him... disagree with him... think he's too businesslike... think he's heavyhanded...

but i've never heard anyone call him bumbling. not ever.

which makes your blogger's opinion so suspect, at least to this ny'er... that it isn't even worth bothering with.

and anyone who calls the mosque 'muslim supremacist' is a racist who isn't worth anyone's time.

psssssst... the biggest landowner in nyc is the catholic church. you want to call *that* christo-supremacist?

Last edited:

bumbling bloomberg?

you know, people agree with him... disagree with him... think he's too businesslike... think he's heavyhanded...

which makes your blogger's opinion so suspect, at least to this ny'er... that it isn't even worth bothering with.

MR. MAYOR, NO MOSQUE AT GROUND ZERO!" The mayor's face immediately became somber. He quickly disregarded his elderly constituent and in a serious tone, while staring me directly in the eye, leaned forward, pointed to my face and said matter-of-factly, "If we don't let them build a mosque, we won't be able to build a temple!" Some in the crowd gasped. I quickly responded, "But we don't need a temple-that's not the issue, a mosque is a symbol of jihad victory." While still standing in the crowd and amongst his staffers, which attempted to shuffle him away, the mayor suddenly lurched forward, walked right up to me and with a perturbed voice and stern eyes, said what sounded like "we need to allow it." "But mayor, this is my field of study, and I am telling you, they are building it as a symbol of victory over us." At that time the mayor's staff shuffled him away but not before the mayor looked back at me, obviously annoyed that I raised the subject with him in public. His staffer also asked me to "just drop it" as the mayor was whisked away.

and anyone who calls the mosque 'muslim supremacist' is a racist who isn't worth anyone's time.

psssssst... the biggest landowner in nyc is the catholic church. you want to call *that* christo-supremacist?

MR. MAYOR, NO MOSQUE AT GROUND ZERO!" The mayor's face immediately became somber. He quickly disregarded his elderly constituent and in a serious tone, while staring me directly in the eye, leaned forward, pointed to my face and said matter-of-factly, "If we don't let them build a mosque, we won't be able to build a temple!" Some in the crowd gasped. I quickly responded, "But we don't need a temple-that's not the issue, a mosque is a symbol of jihad victory." While still standing in the crowd and amongst his staffers, which attempted to shuffle him away, the mayor suddenly lurched forward, walked right up to me and with a perturbed voice and stern eyes, said what sounded like "we need to allow it." "But mayor, this is my field of study, and I am telling you, they are building it as a symbol of victory over us." At that time the mayor's staff shuffled him away but not before the mayor looked back at me, obviously annoyed that I raised the subject with him in public. His staffer also asked me to "just drop it" as the mayor was whisked away.

So you agree with the mayor, and let them build a mosque. A mosque is a symbol of jihad victory.

bumbling bloomberg?

when the catholic church has terrorists within who are willing to murder 3000 people we sure wil. call them supremacists and there's not a damn thing racial about it, why do you people always bend over backward to excuse people with brown skin their acts of terrorism?

bumbling bloomberg?

when the catholic church has terrorists within who are willing to murder 3000 people we sure wil. call them supremacists and there's not a damn thing racial about it, why do you people always bend over backward to excuse people with brown skin their acts of terrorism?

Received this as an email.

You might find this interesting.

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RxFzFIDbKpg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RxFzFIDbKpg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

bumbling bloomberg?

Received this as an email.

You might find this interesting.

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RxFzFIDbKpg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RxFzFIDbKpg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

That man is right on the mark. The muslims blew up the Buddhist shrines too.

Well, I started to read the link but stopped at the first LIE...the Mosque isn't going to be at Ground Zero. So...I didn't read if the link mentions the Coptic CHRISTIANS that were attacked by that mob (yes, they were a mob) because they looked Middle Eastern.

Just a couple hundred feet away. and what country are you from?

bumbling bloomberg?

So you agree with the mayor, and let them build a mosque. A mosque is a symbol of jihad victory.

What a load of dingos' kidneys.

Well, I started to read the link but stopped at the first LIE...the Mosque isn't going to be at Ground Zero. So...I didn't read if the link mentions the Coptic CHRISTIANS that were attacked by that mob (yes, they were a mob) because they looked Middle Eastern.

Just a couple hundred feet away. and what country are you from?

Actually, you might want to check how big a NYC block is....(a couple hundred feet away is 2/3rds of a football field length, you know....doesn't even start to measure a NYC block, let alone 2 blocks)

And I'm from the United States. Remember that country with the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, particularly the First Amendment? Remember that country? Have you ever been here? Or are you one of those who are coming into our country to try to eliminate our Constitution and all it stands for?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-OFkIPFpWg]YouTube - WTC Investor Controversy[/ame]

Forum List

Back