Bum occupation

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
When the sun comes out, you won´t get it without a pack of bums occupying your house´s entrance. Visitors and residents have to pass the bawling hordes. When the day passes by the place is full of stubs and caps, even shards and puke. Dirt and trash are the natural environment and their place of residence makes no exception!

Bum raging in front of my house, one of seven currently occupying my entrance. Fully asocial and piggy appearance:
c6e8er7v.jpg

You should feel right at home here on USMB then....

When the sun comes out, you won´t get it without a pack of bums occupying your house´s entrance. Visitors and residents have to pass the bawling hordes. When the day passes by the place is full of stubs and caps, even shards and puke. Dirt and trash are the natural environment and their place of residence makes no exception!

Bum raging in front of my house, one of seven currently occupying my entrance. Fully asocial and piggy appearance:
c6e8er7v.jpg

Sprinkle a little deer musk around the entrance to dissuade them.

Coon piss? If you have a house, why can't you get that removed from out front?
I am a renter. So are they. With the difference that I am not hawking at their doors.

There are advantages (and disadvantages) to not being a renter.

If that was on my front porch, I could call the sheriff and get it removed, or put it down and face prison time.

The current umm indoctrination system trains people to be renters, that's not right, that's not right at all.

They're screwing everybody, the corporate landlords. And you best believe they bribed the politicians.

I am a renter. So are they. With the difference that I am not hawking at their doors.

If that was on my front porch, I could call the sheriff and get it removed, or put it down and face prison time.
If they are loud after 10 PM I could call the cops who would tell them to be silent.

If they are loud after 10 PM I could call the cops who would tell them to be silent.

I crank up a chainsaw after 10pm, just because I can. ;)

I grew up with this guy halfway down the block grinding metal til 10 pm every night just about.

:321: subdivisions, condos, townhouses, and apartments.

They are for people that want to be subservient. I've met many a man and woman that regrets buying a house in a subdivision with a mini-gestapo, I mean HOA.

Last edited:
The current umm indoctrination system trains people to be renters, that's not right, that's not right at all.

They're screwing everybody, the corporate landlords. And you best believe they bribed the politicians.
Renters have a lot of rights in Germany. In case of a dispute, the landlord is almost always left with nothing. It can take even a year and more to get rid of non-paying.

c6e8er7v.jpg
Ever hear of a chamber pot.......... ? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back