Bullying: 9 signs parents shouldn't ignore

Try talking your way out of an asswhooping from somebody that really wants to give you one. You'll quickly find out that your lipservice don't mean shit and the only way out is to put up your dukes. period.

Yeah, we get it. You've gotten your ass kicked all your life, kid. Congratulations.

Says the whiteboy trailer trash on welfare. thanks.

Here's the problem. My son, who is 11, was in class, the teacher is talking about bullying, she asks my son what should he do if someone bullies him, my son answers, "punch them in face". His teacher had a fit, told him "No, that is not how we handle bullies", my son's response, "that's how my mom and dad told ME to handle bullies'. We go for a confrence at the school when Christmas break is over. I will reafirm what I taught my son, if someone lays a hand on him, he is to defend himself, period. If that means punching the bully in face to stop the bully from hitting him, that's what he'll do. We have allowed bullies to run rampant in our kid's schools, when we KNOW the best answer to someone bullying you is to give them a good kick in the ass. They actually told my son to try and talk to the bully. My son asked daddy, how can you talk to someone whose hitting you. I told him you talk to them after you knock them on their asses and you tell them the next time they hit you, you'll beat the crap out of them even worse.

Last edited:
Try talking your way out of an asswhooping from somebody that really wants to give you one. You'll quickly find out that your lipservice don't mean shit and the only way out is to put up your dukes. period.

Yeah, we get it. You've gotten your ass kicked all your life, kid. Congratulations.

Says the whiteboy trailer trash on welfare. thanks.

You suck at guessing, like everything else, headcase.

Here's the problem. My son, who is 11, was in class, the teacher is talking about bullying, she asks my son what should he do if someone bullies him, my son answers, "punch them in face". His teacher had a fit, told him "No, that is not how we handle bullies", my son's response, "that's how my mom and dad told ME to handle bullies'. We go for a confrence at the school when Christmas break is over. I will reafirm what I taught my son, if someone lays a hand on him, he is to defend himself, period. If that means punching the bully in face to stop the bully from hitting him, that's what he'll do. We have allowed bullies to run rampant in our kid's schools, when we KNOW the best answer to someone bullying you is to give them a good kick in the ass. They actually told my son to try and talk to the bully. My son asked daddy, how can you talk to someone whose hitting you. I told him you talk to them after you knock them on their asses and you tell them the next time they hit you, you'll beat the crap out of them even worse.
That sounds about right.

And, how DARE that teacher call for a conference to tell PARENTS what they can teach their own children.

Teachers are supposed to teach. Period. Parents are supposed to parent.

Forum List

Back