Bullshit!

Free beer stimulates the economy the quickest and best. Particularly when you buy refundable bottles and cans.

Shout out to Nancy Pelosi. You thought I wasn't paying attention.

daminstrators think they're the shiznit :doubt:

Guess what.. I'm still just as stingy as I always was. :lol:

You know what CrimsonWhite would do? Sometimes he would rep me 2...3...even 4 times in an evening.

You know what Gunny would do? He'd rep me once every 2...3...even 4 months.
hmmm, maybe that's how you are in the 700's on rep? ;)

I have never gotten rep from either gunny or crimson, but once in a blue moon.....so count yourself lucky!

No, I make more, cuz I actually get off of here and go to work 5 days a week.

Speaking of.. I leave for Dallas on Fri am. Don't break anything while I'm gone. :evil:

FYI:

Gunny told me to tell you to put xotoxi, Jeremy, Radioman and Ringle in charge while you are gone.

Has anyone ever asked Gunny just how often I do what he says? :eusa_whistle:
In or our of the bedroom?

I'm guessing that you make just about as much as I do posting here.

Speaking of.. I leave for Dallas on Fri am. Don't break anything while I'm gone. :evil:

FYI:

Gunny told me to tell you to put xotoxi, Jeremy, Radioman and Ringle in charge while you are gone.

PARTY-TIME.jpg

"It is just this lack of connection to a concern with truth - this indifference to how things really are - that I regard as of the essence of bullshit." Harry Frankfurt

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Bullshit-Harry-G-Frankfurt/dp/0691122946/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8]Amazon.com: On Bullshit (0218681122946): Harry G. Frankfurt: Books[/ame]

oops, wrong topic. ;)

FYI:

PARTY-TIME.jpg

Is that a group pic of the new mods? ('cept I think I recognize the fella in the mustache as being an old mod but with name change).

Forum List

Back