Bulliges in school: The solution

The girls in question, needed parental intervention, not the police. When the teachers/principal became aware, parents were informed, the page was shut down and the girls were required to attend counseling sessions and to volunteer their weekends to chaple duty. I'd assume they were punished by their parents too, though I never heard about it.

Seemed to work.

Uh...yea, they did need police intervention. Somebody died because these assholes thought it was great fun to harass and demean and threaten another kid. If these kids parents were so blind as to be unaware of these kinds of behaviors, then the parents are completely fucked up.....chances are, though, that the parents knew what the kids were up to but didn't see anything wrong with it until it all went south, and then they decided to act like upstanding citizens and "intervene". Too late.

The main reason we have bullies in the first place is because there are people who think they can get away with shit like this....liberals teach their kids to act like animals, feel entitled to whatever they can get from someone else, and then push the blame onto victims for doing something to harm themselves because bullies (liberals) should be able to say/do whatever they please without any consequences. Bullies are not amenable to counseling sessions....they get too much of a kick out of what they're doing to other people. And I'm certain that if it were your kid who had killed himself because of bullying, we'd be hearing a totally different story. You don't have a clue as to what you are talking about.

Forum List

Back