Bullies Tattoo Vile Image, Words on Learning Disabled Teen

mugshotsofboys.jpg

Investigators said the boy asked what would happen if he tried to flee and the bullies told him they'd catch him and beat him up, reported the website.

Bullies Tattoo Vile Image, Words on Learning Disabled Teen, Say Police - Crimesider - CBS News

The parents of the tattoo'd teen say he is distraught now that the situation is public, and the parents of his girlfriend called them to say he wasn't allowed to see her anymore.

Naturally, his family is devastated for their son, who turned 15 yesterday.

------------------

One of them was twenty years old. That's a man. What kind of people are these guys.

Look at that picture. How come none of them are laughing?

Why didn't the victim just man up and take personal responsibility and kick their asses? He probably just wanted to be victimized so he could be famous.

He was 14 and disabled. There were four of them and they were 18 to 20.

Why don't the people of Louisiana man up and protect their wetlands and beaches from the incoming oil spill instead of whining to a federal government and with deaf ears?

We are you fucknut.

JP officials commandeer BP's hired boats in Grand Isle | New Orleans News, Local News, Breaking News, Weather | wwltv.com | Gulf Oil Spill

State officials say they won't wait for approval to build sand barriers | NOLA.com

Attorney General Buddy Caldwell tells Corps of Engineers state has emergency powers to build barrier islands | NOLA.com

Oh wait, it is Louisiana, a state that let a major city go on for decades without addressing the fact that they were extremely vulnerable to the smallest hurricane much less a category 5 and then whine for years about how the federal government didn't respond quick enough to rescue the dimwits that refused to leave their toilet bowl city when a massive hurricane took aim on them and caused their weak ass little levees to collapse.

run-on sentence.

mugshotsofboys.jpg

Investigators said the boy asked what would happen if he tried to flee and the bullies told him they'd catch him and beat him up, reported the website.

Bullies Tattoo Vile Image, Words on Learning Disabled Teen, Say Police - Crimesider - CBS News

The parents of the tattoo'd teen say he is distraught now that the situation is public, and the parents of his girlfriend called them to say he wasn't allowed to see her anymore.

Naturally, his family is devastated for their son, who turned 15 yesterday.

------------------

One of them was twenty years old. That's a man. What kind of people are these guys.

Look at that picture. How come none of them are laughing?

because they know that in a matter of a few short months, they will have their teeth knocked out and will be someone's lucky prison wife.:razz:

I hope they get the max. There's a line between healthy hazing and criminal abuse. They crossed it. The handicapped shouldn't ever be hazed one bit at all period. Why couldn't they pick on someone able to defend himself? Fucking pussies.

none of them look tough enough to avoid having their asshole stretched out so much that their shit is the diameter of tin cans.

I view it as similar to cursing the deaf or putting a stumbling block in a blind mans path.

They owe a debt to God and to this boy.

Paying that debt in real financial terms rather than some nebulous metaphysical "debt to society" would be acceptable to me.

What ever happened to bonded servitude?

I view it as similar to cursing the deaf or putting a stumbling block in a blind mans path.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. What's so special about cursing at the deaf? If they can't understand you they probably aren't going to care.

Forum List

Back