Bullies Tattoo Vile Image, Words on Learning Disabled Teen

And the article said the victim suffers self esteem issues. WTF? What about the attackers? What do they suffer from then to where they see it as being fun to do that to a kid?

"The eyes are the mirror to the soul."

Take a look at their eyes - all of them. They're dead. Not one bit of life, happiness, or sparkle in the lot of them. I'd guess they have had bad parenting, perhaps violence in the home, no education - and they're angry with life. They just weren't angry enough to make good choices/decisions to extricate themselves from a bad situation and make their lives better. It's almost always easier to do the wrong thing than it is to do the right thing.

It is a mug shot. :lol:
Everyone looks dead in the eyes in a mug shot, and they are still assholes who should be put in jail. I am just saying no one looks good in mug shots, trust me.

I rather like my last one.
Delay-Mugshot.jpg

Where is William Joyce raising hell about White Thugs?

Just now saw this. I would put the tattoo torturist in jail for some time, say, three years? But guess what, liberal lady: he's not going to jail. None of these poop dicks is. They're all going to get probation. I guarantee it. That's how life is lived in the Criminal-Loving States of America.

If only they had obtained a license before tattooing, they wouldn't have been charged with "tattooing without a license."

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
And the article said the victim suffers self esteem issues. WTF? What about the attackers? What do they suffer from then to where they see it as being fun to do that to a kid?

Take a look at their eyes - all of them. They're dead. Not one bit of life, happiness, or sparkle in the lot of them. I'd guess they have had bad parenting, perhaps violence in the home, no education - and they're angry with life. They just weren't angry enough to make good choices/decisions to extricate themselves from a bad situation and make their lives better. It's almost always easier to do the wrong thing than it is to do the right thing.

And the rest of Society has to pay for it in more ways than one. Tolerate this kinda thing? I don't think so. Not only they...but their PARENTS deserve a coveted SPOT in JAIL..until they get their collective acts together.

There's tough love...and absolute punishment for sleazy behaviour. These friggin goons and their parents deserve the latter.

[Yes, Yes...I don't know the entire history of any of these creeps...but some time you have to put up a wall...it's past time in my view].

As A Society? it's high time to shelve the PC bullsqueeze for the very preservation of those that get it...and don't find themselves in these kinda messes.

Enough is enough.

Well this is part of what has happened to our society. We had to lower our educational standards, there was a time when parents were scared to death of child abuse/neglect charges because kids were taught to snitch, criminals still continue to be coddled by at least one sector of our population - and one syndrome or another is the reason they committed their crimes.

And the rest of Society has to pay for it in more ways than one. Tolerate this kinda thing? I don't think so. Not only they...but their PARENTS deserve a coveted SPOT in JAIL..until they get their collective acts together.

There's tough love...and absolute punishment for sleazy behaviour. These friggin goons and their parents deserve the latter.

[Yes, Yes...I don't know the entire history of any of these creeps...but some time you have to put up a wall...it's past time in my view].

As A Society? it's high time to shelve the PC bullsqueeze for the very preservation of those that get it...and don't find themselves in these kinda messes.

Enough is enough.

Well this is part of what has happened to our society. We had to lower our educational standards, there was a time when parents were scared to death of child abuse/neglect charges because kids were taught to snitch, criminals still continue to be coddled by at least one sector of our population - and one syndrome or another is the reason they committed their crimes.

You got alot correct in my view. And the Statist Democrat party reflects it. They get in trouble? They are coddled. A plethora of EXCUSES is given for them...and they stay in power.

So I can't fault too much...or CAN *I*? Fine friggin' examples.

Only if you want them to be.

im sure that was the first thing you thought Dean....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2337061-post16.html

Yep

Yep what you friggin Moron?

And what was wrong with the post you sought to front? *NOTHING*

Bodecea? You should take a cue from Truth Matters and consider giving up your keyboard.

You're fruitier than a nutcake...with NO substance. Just *GO AWAY*...

Quietly. :eusa_shhh:

Bye Bye.

mugshotsofboys.jpg

Investigators said the boy asked what would happen if he tried to flee and the bullies told him they'd catch him and beat him up, reported the website.

Bullies Tattoo Vile Image, Words on Learning Disabled Teen, Say Police - Crimesider - CBS News

The parents of the tattoo'd teen say he is distraught now that the situation is public, and the parents of his girlfriend called them to say he wasn't allowed to see her anymore.

Naturally, his family is devastated for their son, who turned 15 yesterday.

------------------

One of them was twenty years old. That's a man. What kind of people are these guys.

Look at that picture. How come none of them are laughing?

They aren't stoned anymore.

The alleged acts committed by these individuals is quite disturbing. I would encourage all parents to enroll their children in some type of self defense course. It will give the kids confidence, self esteem and allow them to protect themselves from punk ass motherfuckers like these.

mugshotsofboys.jpg

Investigators said the boy asked what would happen if he tried to flee and the bullies told him they'd catch him and beat him up, reported the website.

Bullies Tattoo Vile Image, Words on Learning Disabled Teen, Say Police - Crimesider - CBS News

The parents of the tattoo'd teen say he is distraught now that the situation is public, and the parents of his girlfriend called them to say he wasn't allowed to see her anymore.

------------------

One of them was twenty years old. That's a man. What kind of people are these guys.

Why didn't the victim just man up and take personal responsibility and kick their asses? He probably just wanted to be victimized so he could be famous.

mugshotsofboys.jpg

------------------

Why didn't the victim just man up and take personal responsibility and kick their asses? He probably just wanted to be victimized so he could be famous.

Why don't the people of Louisiana man up and protect their wetlands and beaches from the incoming oil spill instead of whining to a federal government and with deaf ears? Oh wait, it is Louisiana, a state that let a major city go on for decades without addressing the fact that they were extremely vulnerable to the smallest hurricane much less a category 5 and then whine for years about how the federal government didn't respond quick enough to rescue the dimwits that refused to leave their toilet bowl city when a massive hurricane took aim on them and caused their weak ass little levees to collapse. I guess you are one of the many from there that refuses to take personal responsibility.

Why don't you take some personal responsibility and come to Texas to pick up your New Orleans garbage, we have been tired of them since they invaded our state.

Last edited:
mugshotsofboys.jpg

------------------

Um, why would the parents of his GF won't allow them to be together? Sounds like a bunch of asshole parents there.

mugshotsofboys.jpg

------------------

YOU'RE a man? The way you stop a bully is by stomping a mudhole in his ass. God some of you people are such freakin' wuss's.

Forum List

Back