Bullies Tattoo Vile Image, Words on Learning Disabled Teen

R

rdean

mugshotsofboys.jpg

Investigators said the boy asked what would happen if he tried to flee and the bullies told him they'd catch him and beat him up, reported the website.

Bullies Tattoo Vile Image, Words on Learning Disabled Teen, Say Police - Crimesider - CBS News

The parents of the tattoo'd teen say he is distraught now that the situation is public, and the parents of his girlfriend called them to say he wasn't allowed to see her anymore.

Naturally, his family is devastated for their son, who turned 15 yesterday.

------------------

One of them was twenty years old. That's a man. What kind of people are these guys.

Look at that picture. How come none of them are laughing?

And the article said the victim suffers self esteem issues. WTF? What about the attackers? What do they suffer from then to where they see it as being fun to do that to a kid?

The alleged bullies are charged with numerous crimes, including assault, endangering the welfare of a minor, criminal threatening, and tattooing without a license.

Well, that's a start.

Asshole Punks. :evil:

And the article said the victim suffers self esteem issues. WTF? What about the attackers? What do they suffer from then to where they see it as being fun to do that to a kid?

Sadistic tendencies would be my guess. Something tells me, just looking at their mug shots, their butts are gonna get quite a bit of attention under similar circumstances in the years ahead.

But why would the parents of the victim's girlfriend forbid them to see each other? Fearful for her safety? There are ways around that.

Last edited:

Sadistic tendencies would be my guess. Something tells me, just looking at their mug shots, their butts are gonna get quite a bit of attention under similar circumstances in the years ahead.

But why would the parents of the victim's girlfriend forbid them to see each other? Fearful of her safety? There are ways around that.

That is if their 'Butts' aren't given a whole new perspective of attention from some sweaty cellmates...

But why would the parents of the victim's girlfriend forbid them to see each other? Fearful of her safety? There are ways around that.

That is if their 'Butts' aren't given a whole new perspective of attention from some sweaty cellmates...

That's what I meant.

That's what I meant.

Indeed you did. ;) I thought I'd expand a bit for those impaired here.

"The eyes are the mirror to the soul."

Take a look at their eyes - all of them. They're dead. Not one bit of life, happiness, or sparkle in the lot of them. I'd guess they have had bad parenting, perhaps violence in the home, no education - and they're angry with life. They just weren't angry enough to make good choices/decisions to extricate themselves from a bad situation and make their lives better. It's almost always easier to do the wrong thing than it is to do the right thing.

Take a look at their eyes - all of them. They're dead. Not one bit of life, happiness, or sparkle in the lot of them. I'd guess they have had bad parenting, perhaps violence in the home, no education - and they're angry with life. They just weren't angry enough to make good choices/decisions to extricate themselves from a bad situation and make their lives better. It's almost always easier to do the wrong thing than it is to do the right thing.

I thought similarly. Reminded me of people I grew up with.

It is a mug shot. :lol:
Everyone looks dead in the eyes in a mug shot, and they are still assholes who should be put in jail. I am just saying no one looks good in mug shots, trust me.

They must have been "Republican" bullies, right rdean? :lol:

Only if you want them to be.

This is the type of weird filth that the Democrat party embraces, the democrats are the ones calling for allowing felons in prison the right to vote. Besides, they are under 20, they are liberal by default. Their parents could be Republicans but that would make them even more susceptible to the bullshit the Dems spew...... all that rebellious youth and all.

I would like to tattoo five knuckles across each and everyone of their foreheads.

I might be a bully but like my high school principal told me after beating the shit out of the school bully, "Robert, you are the good type of bully. You keep the other bullies in line when you are around."

And the rest of Society has to pay for it in more ways than one. Tolerate this kinda thing? I don't think so. Not only they...but their PARENTS deserve a coveted SPOT in JAIL..until they get their collective acts together.

There's tough love...and absolute punishment for sleazy behaviour. These friggin goons and their parents deserve the latter.

[Yes, Yes...I don't know the entire history of any of these creeps...but some time you have to put up a wall...it's past time in my view].

As A Society? it's high time to shelve the PC bullsqueeze for the very preservation of those that get it...and don't find themselves in these kinda messes.

Enough is enough.

Forum List

Back