Bullied Middle Schoolers Take Lives In Suicide Pact

Think about how often you here people on the right make fun of kids for being weak.

"well when I was a kid yadda yadda yadda."

There is so little compassion in many homes these days.

Its all about Jesus right up until they have to show compassion for others and then compassion is called shit like "bleeding heart liberal nonsense"

Kids don't have empathy, they attack and ridicule the ones they see as weak, I don't think you can fully have empathy until you are grown.

If a kid does not have empathy then they have not been properly raised.

My son stood up and protected a kid who came out as gay in middle school.

He took alot of shit for it.

He had compassion because he is a decent human being and was taught the people matter even people who are not like himself.

Kids used to be the most compassionate people.

In the last few decades people have been teaching their kids that they are better than others.

It time some religious groups step up and quit siding with the people who preach a compassionless country and start talking like Jesus and be forgiving, understanding and acepting of others.

Think about how often you here people on the right make fun of kids for being weak.

"well when I was a kid yadda yadda yadda."

There is so little compassion in many homes these days.

Its all about Jesus right up until they have to show compassion for others and then compassion is called shit like "bleeding heart liberal nonsense"

Kids don't have empathy, they attack and ridicule the ones they see as weak, I don't think you can fully have empathy until you are grown.

If a kid does not have empathy then they have not been properly raised.

My son stood up and protected a kid who came out as gay in middle school.

He took alot of shit for it.

He had compassion because he is a decent human being and was taught the people matter even people who are not like himself.

Kids used to be the most compassionate people.

In the last few decades people have been teaching their kids that they are better than others.

It time some religious groups step up and quit siding with the people who preach a compassionless country and start talking like Jesus and be forgiving, understanding and acepting of others.

To have empathy you have to understand the way you treat a person has consequences and can really effect that persons life, I don't think kids are capable of grasping that, even kids that are assholes can grow up to be decent adults once they grasp that.

Religious groups are not allowed in public school.....where there is bullying.

Cause and Effect?

Forum List

Back