Bullets in the brain, shrapnel in the spine...

"I can't precisely decide whether these children are being shot at as a target, but in some cases the bullet comes from the front of the head and goes towards the back, so I think the gun has been directly pointed at the child."
Cool. So, it was a local paliban thug job, if there's a skull left to "deduce" the obvious.

"Hundreds of victims of Israel's three-week campaign in Gaza have been transferred across the Egyptian border at Rafah for urgent treatment. They are seen first at El-Arish, nearly 40 miles from the border. For patients who are often on ventilators it is a hazardous journey across a war zone.

"One of the medical team leaders at the hospital, Dr Ayman Abd al-Hadi, said that this was the worst conflict he had experienced.

'"We've had one child with two bullets in the head and nowhere else," he said. 'We think that this shows something.'"

What do you think it shows, drivel?

Jews are really good shots?

Bullets in the brain

From The Telegraph during Israel's Operation Cast Lead in January of 2009:

"On just one day last week staff at the El-Arish hospital in Sinai were called to perform sophisticated CAT brain scans on a nine-year-old, two 10-year-olds and a 14-year-old - each of whom had a bullet still lodged in their brain, after coming under fire during the Israeli ground assault on Gaza.

"Dr Ahmed Yahia, the head of the trauma team, broke the news to the grandmother of Anas, aged nine, that the girl was not expected to live.

"'Anas was deeply comatose when she came in, and she remains deeply comatose,' said Dr Yahia. 'The bullet has damaged a big part of her brain. It came in, hit the skull wall and then changed direction downwards. I've seen a lot of gun injuries and the damage here is so extensive I think it may be fatal.'

"Dr Yahia, a professor of neurosurgery who has worked in both the United States and Britain, believes that the bullet was shot from close range. 'If it changes course inside the brain it has high velocity and its penetrative force is also high,' he said."

Fact or opinion?

You decide.

Bullets in the brain...
asshole, you want that to stop, tell your fucking buddies in Hamas to STOP USING CHILDREN AS HUMAN SHIELDS

Adolph:

Explain that to Chris Hedges:

"I had seen children shot in other conflicts I have covered--death squads gunned them down in EI Salvador and Guatemala, mothers with infants were lined up and massacred in Algeria, and Serb snipers put children in their sights and watched them crumple onto the pavement in Sarajevo--but I had never watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport.

Chris Hedges author of "War is a Force that gives us Meaning" on the Israeli massacre of Arab children in the Khan Younis refugee camp in Gaza.

Adolph:

"I had seen children shot in other conflicts I have covered--death squads gunned them down in EI Salvador and Guatemala, mothers with infants were lined up and massacred in Algeria, and Serb snipers put children in their sights and watched them crumple onto the pavement in Sarajevo--but I had never watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport.

Chris Hedges author of "War is a Force that gives us Meaning" on the Israeli massacre of Arab children in the Khan Younis refugee camp in Gaza.
like i give a fuck what you antisemitic assholes say
look at your fucking source

"(Chris) Hedges is also known as the best-selling author of War is a Force That Gives Us Meaning (2002), which was a finalist for the National Book Critics Circle Award for Nonfiction.

"A quotation from the book was used as the opening title quotation in the critically-acclaimed and Academy Award-winning 2009 film, The Hurt Locker. The quotation reads: 'The rush of battle is often a potent and lethal addiction, for war is a drug.'"[3]

Chris Hedges is also known as the best-selling author of War is a Force That Gives Us Meaning (2002), which was a finalist for the National Book Critics Circle Award for Nonfiction.
He's worthy of the Circus Jerk Award, of course, for his sand-penetrating lazer vision drivel.

They also have been known to kill people holding white flags
White Flag Deaths | Human Rights Watch

you have received -265 reputation points from DiveCon.
Reputation was given for this post.

QFT
i wish i could neg you more and more often
The truth hurts, and you wish you could hide the truth more and more often but it comes out

Hi, you have received -37 reputation points from Ropey.

Comment:
your one sided approach

Last edited:
you have received -265 reputation points from DiveCon.

QFT
i wish i could neg you more and more often
The truth hurts, and you wish you could hide the truth more and more often but it comes out
again, how many times has a white flag been used as a ruse to get closer to kill people?
if you want the white flag to MEAN something, you actually have to NOT use it like the Palis and other islamic radicals have

DiveCon is the disease.

We are the cure.

Celebrate.
you are the disease
all you blatant asswipe antisemites
What do YOU personally call those who provoke children into throwing rocks at an armored jeep and then shoot to kill?

Why do YOU personally think the heroic shooters used silencers?

I'll just bet YOU personally think the ambulances prove "purity of arms" on the part of baby killers.

Fuck YOU personally.

Punk.

DiveCon is the disease.

We are the cure.

Celebrate.
you are the disease
What do YOU personally call those who provoke children into throwing rocks at an armored jeep and then shoot to kill?

I'll just bet YOU personally think the ambulances prove "purity of arms" on the part of baby killers.

Fuck YOU personally.

Punk.
no, i'm not YOUR type in any way, shape, or form
you can fuck yourself
again, if the palis DIDNT use children they wouldnt become targets
how many times should the Israelis allow a child to be used as a suicide bomber before they can be allowed to make sure the next child running at them with a backpack on isnt one?

This is the kind of people( Nazi animals) you allow your masters to support( using YOUR money) and that your brainwashed masses of asshole Krishtiunz call Gawds Chozen.
It'll be a glorious day when Iran gets, and deploys, some nukes.
At that time is when IsNtReal has promised to launch in "defense" and also to " take down Europe" /and possibly the US, with them.
" Your greatest ally"
After that goes down is when the real holocaust happens. WORLD WIDE.

" Ati-Semitism is a disease. You catch it from Jews" Ed Steele.
Now incarcerated on bogus charges and had all Gold and Silver "confiscated by the Nazi regime that runs the Nation formerly known as The United States of America.

you should find another pic, one that's not a fraud...just sayin'.

Adolph:

one day george you will surprise me and add some balance to your life......

you are the disease

Fuck YOU personally.

Punk.
you can fuck yourself
how many times should the Israelis allow a child to be used as a suicide bomber before they can be allowed to make sure the next child running at them with a backpack on isnt one?
What Backpacks?

"The boys darted in small packs up the sloping dunes to the electric fence that separated the camp from the Jewish settlement abutting it. They lobbed rocks towards a jeep, mounted with a loudspeaker and protected by bulletproof armor plates and metal grating...

"There was the boom of a percussion grenade. The boys, most no more than ten or eleven years old, scattered, running clumsily through the heavy sand.

"They descended out of sight behind the dune in front of me.

"There were no sounds of gun-fire. The soldiers shot with silencers. The bullets from M-I6 rifles, unseen by me, tumbled end-over-end through their slight bodies.

"I would see the destruction, the way their stomachs were ripped out, the gaping holes in their limbs and torsos, later in the hospital."

Chris Hedges...

Fuck YOU personally.

Punk.
you can fuck yourself
What Backpacks?

"The boys darted in small packs up the sloping dunes to the electric fence that separated the camp from the Jewish settlement abutting it. They lobbed rocks towards a jeep, mounted with a loudspeaker and protected by bulletproof armor plates and metal grating...

"There was the boom of a percussion grenade. The boys, most no more than ten or eleven years old, scattered, running clumsily through the heavy sand.

"They descended out of sight behind the dune in front of me.

"There were no sounds of gun-fire. The soldiers shot with silencers. The bullets from M-I6 rifles, unseen by me, tumbled end-over-end through their slight bodies.

"I would see the destruction, the way their stomachs were ripped out, the gaping holes in their limbs and torsos, later in the hospital."

Chris Hedges...
sorry, but your link to that clearly antisemite site is not proof of anything

Forum List

Back