Bull gives crowd more than they bargained for.

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

I hope everyone is okay, but I find myself cheering on the Bull. Bullfighting is barbaric. Fuck the culture.
Throughout history, culture has been used to justify human sacrifice, slavery, and bigotry.

[youtube]VWAIjYs9Lws[/youtube]

---

and then there is this happening before...

[youtube]uxFTYVI_IVU[/youtube]

I know exactly what you mean. You hate to see people get hurt but it is barbaric. As they say, "You fuck with the bull, you get the horns".

I hope everyone is okay, but I find myself cheering on the Bull. Bullfighting is barbaric. Fuck the culture.
Throughout history, culture has been used to justify human sacrifice, slavery, and bigotry.

[youtube]VWAIjYs9Lws[/youtube]

---

and then there is this happening before...

[youtube]uxFTYVI_IVU[/youtube]

---

I'm an idiot. said:
Good for the Bull!

:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

YouTube - Spain Rampage: Raging bull charges into crowd injuring 40 at bullfight

Yesterday @ 06:59 PM: Posted by "I'm an idiot."

In this type of Event there is no fight with the Bull, people dodge the Bull or Jump over it, at the time the bull was about to be taken back to the corral as he had damaged one of his Horns

Sorry, just hard to feel sorry for this Bull.

"A boy of 10 was among the victims and was in intensive care yesterday with serious stomach injuries after the beast reportedly fell on him. Another spectator was gored in the back."

Bull jumps into crowd chasing England fan in red shirt - mirror.co.uk

this thing happens often enough, bulls jumping the walls.

has it ever occurred to those who take children to these events that it is life threatening? has it ever occurred to those in charge to maybe -- uhm -- errr -- ahh -- maybe, raise the friggin' walls?

more evidence that people who delight in torture and brutality have very few brain cells.

and responsibility for the kid's injuries is split between the parent and the event organizers. commenting on this is in no way a celebration of an innocent child being harmed because of poor parenting choices.

Sorry, just hard to feel sorry for this Bull.

"A boy of 10 was among the victims and was in intensive care yesterday with serious stomach injuries after the beast reportedly fell on him. Another spectator was gored in the back."

Bull jumps into crowd chasing England fan in red shirt - mirror.co.uk

I still feel sorry for the bull.

It's a cruel and barbaric "sport". Doesn't mean I don't feel sorry for the kids (but not their idiot parents).

"Sports" that depend on inflicting pain and torture on innocent lives to get their jollies, aren't.

It's a cruel and barbaric "sport". Doesn't mean I don't feel sorry for the kids (but not their idiot parents).

"Sports" that depend on inflicting pain and torture on innocent lives to get their jollies, aren't.

No more so than a Rodeo

No more so than a Rodeo
they torture and then kill horses at rodeos?

At least the Catalan government has seen the light. Bullfighting in Catalonia, capital city Barcelona, has just been banned...but not effective until 2012.

At least the Catalan government has seen the light. Bullfighting in Catalonia, capital city Barcelona, has just been banned...but not effective until 2012.

What they have Banned is ¨Corredas de toros¨ where the Bull is Killed, they will still have Toros del fuego, and festivals like the one in question which was a ¨concurso de recortadores¨ where people show off there moves dodging the bulls charge, the Animal is not killed.

No more so than a Rodeo
they torture and then kill horses at rodeos?[/QUOTE]
They dont kill horses at anytime Here in Spain
In ¨concurso de recortadores¨ they play with the Bull as do Americans in a Rodeo

Last edited:

Forum List

Back