Bulgaria’s PM calls Russian Patriarch “cigarette billionaire” and “second-class KGB cop”

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
What do you think about Mongolian Juchi Church? and its contraction to KGB/mafia?
"
“Patriarch Kirill hasn’t descended from the sky, he hasn’t descended from Heaven, he is not the envoy of God Almighty Jesus Christ. Partiarch Kirill is famous as the cigarette bishop. Since 1996 he made 14 billion dollars. This dodger has imported excise-free cigarettes worth 14 billion dollars and wine for 4 billion dollars for the needs of the church. He has a private airplane. He has a villa in Switzerland. His watch costs 30 thousand. And the same guy has the insolence to give justice in front of the Bulgarian President. Just imagine our [Patriarch] Neofit to go to Russia, to stand in front of Putin and to tell him: “Who do you think you are? Don’t you know from where are Cyril and Methodius?” What would happen to him?”

Although the Russian and the Bulgarian Orthodox Churches are autonomous, there has been a great deal of rapprochement lately and the relations between Patriarch Neofit and Patriarch Kirill are excellent.

Simeonov also said that Putin had made a historic manipulation by suggesting the Bulgarian alphabet was invented by Byzantium.

He seems to refer to a statement by Putin from last May, when he said the Cyrillic alphabet came from Macedonian lands, a message seen as extremely offensive in Bulgaria."
Bulgaria’s Deputy PM Simeonov calls Russian Patriarch “cigarette billionaire” and “second-class KGB cop” - BulgarianPresidency.eu

ds14_out_1484_771x517.jpg

it is true-----that person with the pillow case on his
head is a GANGSTER? I do not believe you

Bulgarians consider (the country) Macedonia Bulgarian.

Serbians also consider Macedonians Serbian.

By the way, the former air force general who is now President of Bulgaria is a putlerist, although I think the president has less power than the prime minister in Bulgaria.

Russia's State Church - Foreign Policy Research Institute

Jun 27, 2012 - After the fall of the Soviet Union, the church received official privileges, including the right to import duty-free alcohol and tobacco. In its February 15, ... After 1996, the most profitable line of business became the export of oil, which was freed at the request of the former Patriarch Alexei II from customs duties.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

By the way, the former air force general who is now President of Bulgaria is a putlerist, although I think the president has less power than the prime minister in Bulgaria.
i know that Bulgaria is very corrupted and an easy prey for Kremlin thugs, but in general , Bulgaria has always been against Muscovy , cos Muscovy always supports Serbia against Bulgaria , am i right?

i know that Bulgaria is very corrupted and an easy prey for Kremlin thugs, but in general , Bulgaria has always been against Muscovy , cos Muscovy always supports Serbia against Bulgaria , am i right?
Not really, Bulgaria has been helped against the Ottomans by Russia at times.

Jun 27, 2012 - After the fall of the Soviet Union, the church received official privileges, including the right to import duty-free alcohol and tobacco. In its February 15, ... After 1996, the most profitable line of business became the export of oil, which was freed at the request of the former Patriarch Alexei II from customs duties.

SHEEEEESH JEEEEZUS KRIIIIISST

yeh, but it was long time ago, both WW Bulgaria has been on other side, all wars with Serbia, and today its in NATO

SHEEEEESH JEEEEZUS KRIIIIISST

wasn't Benedict just DYING TO REJOIN the eastern
orthodox church to the catholic church----or is that
a machination of Frances? did benedict run away
from this Mafioso thing? SHEEEESH ---the plot thickens

yeh, but it was long time ago, both WW Bulgaria has been on other side, all wars with Serbia, and today its in NATO
Yeah, NATO EU, but Serbians do not have any traditional modern enemies to the east or south (except for Albanians), basically they don't like people who have a different religion, or at least the nationalists in power don't.

Yeah, NATO EU, but Serbians do not have any traditional modern enemies to the east or south (except for Albanians), basically they don't like people who have a different religion, or at least the nationalists in power don't.

my childhood playmates-----like more than 50 years ago---
were two Serbian sisters--- Eastern Orthos. -----they called \
their country YUGOSLAVIA------they HATED lots of people---
Catholics, Muslims, Joooos (they kinda muted the jooos thing when I was around) Serbians do not like BOSNIANS and they do not like CROATIANS (I came into contact with
examples of all those groups during my long miserable
life) It was a simple family-----but their abiity to feel
PERSISTENT HATRED hung in the air.----it made me understand the conflict between Serbia and Bosnia. They
were a family that was OBVIOUSLY never "in power"
anywhere

i do agree that Bulgaria is not the main Serbian challenge anymore. my point was that in last 100 years Bulgarians have always been against Muscovite imperial ambitions . i think i know the answer, the Muscovites had plans to occupy Bulgaria in 19-20c. and Bulgarians knew what Muscovite did to Orthodox countries after their occupations - Ukraine in 18c. and Georgia in 19c.

" The Russification of Ukraine was a body of laws, decrees, and other actions undertaken by the Imperial Russian and later Soviet authorities to strengthen Russian national, political and linguistic positions in Ukraine.

In 1720 Tsar Peter I of Russia issued a decree in which he ordered the expurgation of all Ukrainian linguistic elements in theological literature printed in Ukrainian typographical establishments.[1] Later Empress Catherine II of Russia issued a secret order to Count Aleksandr Alekseyevich Vyazemsky (the Prosecutor General of the Russian Empire from 1764 to 1792) in which she instructed him to institute a program of Russification for the provinces of Ukraine ("malorossia"), Livonia and Finland, "using light-handed methods".[2] In the opinion of Vladimir Vernadsky, by the 17th century, Muscovy already had a long-standing policy to absorb Ukraine and liquidate the foundation for local cultural life.[3] In 1862, all Ukrainian Sunday schools, numbering over 100 at the time, were abolished and proscribed. In 1863, minister of internal affairs Pyotr Valuyev issued the so-called Valuev Circular, in which he stated that the Ukrainian language never existed, doesn't exist, and cannot exist.[4] In 1876, tsar Alexander II of Russia issued the Ems Ukaz, a secret decree banning the use of the Ukrainian language in print, with the exception of reprinting of old documents.

Russian toponymy in Ukraine (Imperial period)
Cities with Russian suffix -hrad (grad) has never existed in Ukraine and were built or renamed during annexation of Ukraine to the Russian Empire through partitions of Poland. Native to Ukrainian language toponymy morphology is a corresponding suffic -horod, for example Myrhorod, Sharhorod, Zvenyhorod, Horodok, Horodyshche, Horodenka and others."
Russification of Ukraine - Wikipedia

__
"Many Georgians were upset by the loss of independence of the Georgian Orthodox Church. The Russian clergy took control of Georgian churches and monasteries, prohibiting use of the Georgian liturgy and desecrating medieval Georgian frescos on various churches all across Georgia.[84]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Georgia_(country)#Modern_history

have you seen this video? very smart questions from Bulgarian elite , and very anti - Muscovite empire
1:01.39 is a great one

my childhood playmates-----like more than 50 years ago---
were two Serbian sisters--- Eastern Orthos. -----they called \
their country YUGOSLAVIA------they HATED lots of people---
Catholics, Muslims, Joooos (they kinda muted the jooos thing when I was around) Serbians do not like BOSNIANS and they do not like CROATIANS (I came into contact with
examples of all those groups during my long miserable
life) It was a simple family-----but their abiity to feel
PERSISTENT HATRED hung in the air.----it made me understand the conflict between Serbia and Bosnia. They
were a family that was OBVIOUSLY never "in power"
anywhere
Serbia is not a biggest , and toughest guy out there , Romania is N2, Ukraine is N1 there

Forum List

Back