Bulgarian Muslims: Don't blame us for Burgas bombing

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
The Bulgarian Chief Mufti's Office has published a statement of complaint over prevailing anti-Muslim sentiment following the suicide bombing at the Burgas airport that killed five Israelis and one Bulgarian citizen, who happened to be of Muslim descent, the Bulgarian news site Novinite reported Wednesday.

"Terror is definitely not accepted by Islam regardless of its goal and cause. There is an emblematic saying by Islamic thinkers that terror has no religion, and that there is no terror in religion," the statement read.

According to the religious leader, in the days after the Burgas attack, the nation's media "irresponsibly published opinions" that linked Bulgaria's Muslim population not only to the bombing, but also to a possible threat of more such attacks. The Chief Mufti said he was concerned that these "unfounded insinuations" were being leveled during the holy month of Ramadan.

Bulgarian Muslims: Don't blame us for Burgas bombing - Israel News, Ynetnews

------

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wonder if anyone got videos of the mosque celebrations and the girls dancing in their long black rags

I don't blame the Bulgarian Muslims, I KNOW they're not smart enough to have pulled that bombing off. :D

The more it goes on the less it looks like a jihad bombing, and more like an Israeli op

I wonder if anyone got videos of the mosque celebrations and the girls dancing in their long black rags

Why do you think Bulgarian Muslims wear "long black rags"? They are not Arabs.

Pomak, Roma, Turks.

The bus driver who got also killed was a Muslim from Pomak community.

The Iranians are not arabs either and they wear long black rags------as do many pakistani muslim women and some Indonesian muslim women------the afghani women seem to use more colorful rags well----a sedate blue or lilac-----sometimes You don't get out much, do you? In fact even some indian muslim women were long black rags

I don't blame the Bulgarian Muslims, I KNOW they're not smart enough to have pulled that bombing off. :D

What a despicable fucking comment.:eusa_hand:

The existence of Ima screams for a delete button that would cause her computer to implode. I would be in charge of deleting, of course.:drillsergeant:
The best way to get rid of "im-a-Nazi whore" is to hit the empty trash button on your computer and watch her disappear from the screen.

What a despicable fucking comment.:eusa_hand:

Sheesh! I think all of you have your underwear on a little too tight. Lighten up.

Well, at least I got all you Israel apologists to disagree with a statement that some muslims aren't very smart. It's a start. :D

Why do you think Bulgarian Muslims wear "long black rags"? They are not Arabs.

Pomak, Roma, Turks.

The bus driver who got also killed was a Muslim from Pomak community.

The Iranians are not arabs either and they wear long black rags------as do many pakistani muslim women and some Indonesian muslim women------the afghani women seem to use more colorful rags well----a sedate blue or lilac-----sometimes You don't get out much, do you? In fact even some indian muslim women were long black rags

They are starting to wear those rags in Somalia and Nigeria as well.

Forum List

Back