Bulgarian Assassination Attempt on Television

I saw this earlier.

Why he didn't shoot, I don't know, it looks like he had the time to pull the trigger...maybe it was jammed?

He sure got an ass kicking afterwards.

• Banned
I saw this earlier.

Why he didn't shoot, I don't know, it looks like he had the time to pull the trigger...maybe it was jammed?

He sure got an ass kicking afterwards.

It didn't fire. Some malfunction or something.

It was a Gas Pistol... normally non-lethal, but fired at such a ridiculously close range it can cause life-threatening injuries.

The assailant was armed with a gas pistol which was able to fire tear gas cartridges only due to Europe's strict gun control laws and his gun apparently misfired and it gave the ethnic Turkish party leader enough time to react and the party leader could have only sustained minor injuries even if the shot had been fired successfully.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Guns are legal but very heavily restricted... and he wasn't able to get a real firearm because of that, even though he had nefarious criminal intentions?

YOU DON'T SAY!

Also... ThirdTerm. I dare you to fire a gas pistol firing tear gas rounds at such a point blank range at your own head.

I fucking DARE you. I will guarantee that you will not only sustain minor injuries. You will sustain potentially life threatening injuries. I don't think you know how much damage is able to be done by such a non-lethal round fired at such close range.

Last edited:
Man points gun at leader of Bulgaria's Turkish party | Reuters

Bulgarian Politician | Failed Assassination Attempt - YouTube

Boy, I bet that assassin is red in the face. Probably because they beat the shit out of him.

article-2265002-1708AB33000005DC-760_634x484.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-opposition-leader-makes-speech-live-TV.html

:eusa_clap::clap2:

Forum List

Back