"Building What": Geraldo At Large

I think you've been asking this person that for quite some time now?? It's not only the physics of how the buildings were taken down, that A&E and other prominent minds have proven NIST wrong on, but many curious coincidences leading up to the event, that get the average person to scrutinize the 9-11 attacks also.
BTW, you posted some informative links, thanks.
Chomsky's 9 November 2010 interview stating the FBI has no EVIDENCE linking UBL with 911 might be the most significant link I've come across lately. If he sees sufficient EVIDENCE to change his opinion of how two planes toppled three skyscrapers, many others will reexamine their own beliefs.

If this happens during a presidential election, our votes might actually mean something.

Wow. Another fucking truthtard who thinks Osama bin Laden was personally behind the attacks instead of Al Qaeda. :roll: As for Chumpsky, he's a joke.

is that the new talking point to distract from the failure to produce the bin laden bogeyman or evidence of his involvement in 9/11 ?

is that the new talking point to distract from the failure to produce the bin laden bogeyman or evidence of his involvement in 9/11 ?

Nope. That is just pointing out you fuckers are so damn stupid you think bin Laden was directly involved and like to ignore the fact it was AL QAEDA that was responsible. We realize you idiots aren't capable of telling the difference between a man and an entire organization, but come on.... this one should be easy for someone as utterly retarded as you guys!

Which leads me to believe you do it on purpose to try and distract from the fact there is tons of evidence of Al Qaeda involvement. Unfortunately, we're not nearly as stupid as you and your fellow truthtards which means we're not falling for the obvious fallacy. So yet another epic failure on your part.

BTW, there is no HARD evidence of bin Laden's involvement. You do, however, have several video taped confessions. Last time I checked an uncoerced confession is indeed evidence enough to convict someone in court, much less get an indictment. I am sure you will ignore that little gem of evidence as well.

Chomsky's 9 November 2010 interview stating the FBI has no EVIDENCE linking UBL with 911 might be the most significant link I've come across lately. If he sees sufficient EVIDENCE to change his opinion of how two planes toppled three skyscrapers, many others will reexamine their own beliefs.

If this happens during a presidential election, our votes might actually mean something.

Wow. Another fucking truthtard who thinks Osama bin Laden was personally behind the attacks instead of Al Qaeda. :roll: As for Chumpsky, he's a joke.

Uh, the ADMITTED mastermind of 9/11 is sitting in a prison cell......You know, the guy dressed in a t-shirt looking quite haggard and hairy?......His name is Khalid Sheik Mohammed.....Educated people who don't live in complete denial and paranoia already know this.

Get a fucking life, and some professional help for your paranoid delusions.

Nope. That is just pointing out you fuckers are so damn stupid you think bin Laden was directly involved and like to ignore the fact it was AL QAEDA that was responsible. We realize you idiots aren't capable of telling the difference between a man and an entire organization, but come on.... this one should be easy for someone as utterly retarded as you guys!

Which leads me to believe you do it on purpose to try and distract from the fact there is tons of evidence of Al Qaeda involvement. Unfortunately, we're not nearly as stupid as you and your fellow truthtards which means we're not falling for the obvious fallacy. So yet another epic failure on your part.

BTW, there is no HARD evidence of bin Laden's involvement. You do, however, have several video taped confessions. Last time I checked an uncoerced confession is indeed evidence enough to convict someone in court, much less get an indictment. I am sure you will ignore that little gem of evidence as well.
When are you planning to link to the "tons of evidence?"

When pigs fly?

bin Laden did NOT do it.

Al Qaeda DID.

And they still can't wrap their minds around 2.25 seconds of WTC7 freefall.

Sure we can. So what. Prove a building that lost it's support can't freefall for 2.25 seconds and that it can only do so via controlled demolitions. Then maybe you can explain how there was no evidence of said explosives such as the noise they make, the fact it would have shot out glass at lethal velocities, there is no seismic evidence of demolitions charges, there was never any evidence found of demolitions charges including blasting caps, wiring, etc., and no steel showing signs of being cut with demolitions charges.

The only way your freefall becomes evidence is if someone actually believes you are some kind of engineering expert that can prove freefall of part of the building is impossible for 2.25 seconds of a 14 second collapse. So go ahead and present us with your expert evidence as to how freefall is impossible except in a controlled demolition.

Ever enabled the killing of children for money?
Nope.......Never have!
Ever been to Iraq?

If so, how many dead children did you see?
Did two tours in Iraq.

Saw quite a few dead children......Most pulled from a mass grave that was filled by Sadaam's cronies before the war, they were Kurdish children......And a couple who were killed by insurgent IED's......And one who lay dead after insurgents massacred an entire family.....She was about 4-5 years old.....Sad scenes indeed.......Just goes to show how brutal radical islamic extremists truly are.

Any other questions, loser?

Last edited:

When pigs fly?

Ask and ye shall receive.

Moussaoui trial evidence

You can't claim this isn't evidence as it was used in a court of law and admitted as true evidence. In fact, the evidence was so overwhelming that it help convict a man to life in prison with no chance at parole.

BBC now admits al qaeda never existed

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvlCaHCJQeA&feature=related[/ame]

bin Laden did NOT do it.

Al Qaeda DID.

And they still can't wrap their minds around 2.25 seconds of WTC7 freefall.

Sure we can. So what. Prove a building that lost it's support can't freefall for 2.25 seconds and that it can only do so via controlled demolitions. Then maybe you can explain how there was no evidence of said explosives such as the noise they make, the fact it would have shot out glass at lethal velocities, there is no seismic evidence of demolitions charges, there was never any evidence found of demolitions charges including blasting caps, wiring, etc., and no steel showing signs of being cut with demolitions charges.

The only way your freefall becomes evidence is if someone actually believes you are some kind of engineering expert that can prove freefall of part of the building is impossible for 2.25 seconds of a 14 second collapse. So go ahead and present us with your expert evidence as to how freefall is impossible except in a controlled demolition.
Maybe really are stupid enough to believe two planes brought down three steel-framed skyscrapers because of 19 Arabs with box cutters.

You may even be delusional enough to consider yourself an expert; however, the rest of us will need a few links.

Start with your "14 second collapse" of WTC7.

As far as my free fall claims are concerned I'll supply the same link P.23:

"For the observed straight-down collapse, a thick network of heavy steel columns and beams, had to be forcibly removed and more than 400 structural steel connections had to fail per second, evenly all across each of the eight floors involved.

"These failures had to occur ahead of the collapsing section – NOT caused by it – because a free-falling object cannot exert force on anything in its path without slowing its own fall."

Do you see any way eight stories can free fall straight down without controlled demolitions eliminating some of the 40,000 tons of steel that comprised the building's path of greatest resistance?

Nope.......Never have!
Ever been to Iraq?

Did two tours in Iraq.

Saw quite a few dead children......Most pulled from a mass grave that was filled by Sadaam's cronies before the war, they were Kurdish children......And a couple who were killed by insurgent IED's......And one who lay dead after insurgents massacred an entire family.....She was about 4-5 years old.....Sad scenes indeed.......Just goes to show how brutal radical islamic extremists truly are.

How many of those dead children you claim to have seen would still be alive if you had not helped enable an invasion and occupation of their country?

When pigs fly?

Moussaoui trial evidence

You can't claim this isn't evidence as it was used in a court of law and admitted as true evidence. In fact, the evidence was so overwhelming that it help convict a man to life in prison with no chance at parole.
"According to the Associated Press, three jurors decided Moussaoui had only limited knowledge of the September 11 plot, and three described his role in the attacks as minor, if he had any role at all."

"Tons of evidence"???

Moussaoui - Wiki

Ever been to Iraq?

Did two tours in Iraq.

How many of those dead children you claim to have seen would still be alive if you had not helped enable an invasion and occupation of their country?
None......Islamic extremists are what they are.

Now, do you pay taxes?.....Have you EVER paid taxes?......If so, you are helping to fund both wars.....you do realize loser, that everytime you pay taxes, everytime you make a taxable purchase, you are funding the wars....Correct?

So, what's your fucking point......You miserable old failure in life?

LMAO!

Yet I can produce literally tons of evidence that have stood up to examination in a court of law that proves Al Qaeda was responsible for 9/11. What do you have? You have a bunch of retard loser opinions that amount to exactly jack shit. Hmmmm. Who is the fucking retard again, retard?
The same alqaeda that Bush and his people said OBL was the mastermind/leader, then they torture a "confession" out of KSM. In the USA torturing confessions out of someone is illegal, and is not evidence in a court of real law. Go ahead and post your "tons of evidence" and I'll post how alqaeda is a created front. You are disparaging people for their not agreeing with the OCT as provided by their lying government and it gets you riled up, if it bothers you so much get the fuck off here. Face it, you are too terrified to contemplate the possibility that it was indeed a false flag attack, because you are scared, and you should be. The day is coming when it will be exposed like other government conspiracies, only this time it's going to get nasty for people like you when TSHTF.

When pigs fly?

Moussaoui trial evidence

"According to the Associated Press, three jurors decided Moussaoui had only limited knowledge of the September 11 plot, and three described his role in the attacks as minor, if he had any role at all."

"Tons of evidence"???

Moussaoui - Wiki

Wow. You SERIOUSLY missed the boat on this one! In order to convict Moussaoui of ANYTHING, they first had to prove that Al Qaeda was behind 9/11. That is what all the evidence is for. Not a single jury member said they doubted that 9/11 wasn't carried out by 9/11. If the prosecutors couldn't first prove 9/11 was carried out by 9/11, their whole case falls apart.

Forum List

Back