building toward a muslim usa

Not just there, Pakistan, Lebanon, Egypt and Iran also had large Christian populations that are now gone, I can assure you there are no Christians over in the Middle East trying to convert those countries to Christian government, they would be beheaded if they tried. Anyone who makes comments like that knows less than zero about how Muslim countries operate, freedom of religion is non fucking existant to them.
.....'Cause you say so, huh??

:rolleyes:

Its true moron.:cool:
Whoops!!!

Another detail-FREE absolute.

ZERO-value.

:eusa_hand:

there are plenty of christians who feel the same way;

and, oddly enough, you can find christians in islamic countries trying to turn those islamic countries into christian countries...for the same reasons you list here....

i don't want America to become christian OR islamic

i don't want America catering/pandering to the lunacies of either religion
So, you are sayin that fundamentalist Christians and fundamentalist Muslims are the same? :eek: :eek:

some of them are

there are some christian fundamentalists who are headed down the same path as the extremist muslims. they are just 20 years behind.

but i fully expect them to catch up

kkk-confed-flag.jpg

20 years, huh??

:rolleyes:

In a newly surfaced video of a 2000 speech to the Islamic Society of North America, Council on American-Islamic Relations Executive Director Nihad Awad told his Muslim audience: "Muslims in America are in the best position to show Islam and to show action and to show vision – not only for a Muslim school, how it should be run, but for an entire society, how it should be run. Who better can lead America than Muslims?"

The Justice Department named both ISNA and CAIR unindicted co-conspirators in a criminal scheme to funnel millions of dollars to Hamas suicide bombers and their families.

In the same speech, "Participating in Public Affairs: Strategies for the Year 2000," Awad encouraged Muslim-Americans to be more assertive with U.S. politicians.

"They should be a servant to our issues," he said. "We should be respected."

Specifically, Awad advised that Muslim-Americans demand politicians include in their national speeches and party platforms that America is also an "Islamic society."

"This is no longer a Christian-Judeo society," Awad maintained. "It is a Christian-Judeo-and-Islamic society."

Read more: CAIR chief's designs to 'run' U.S. revealed CAIR chief's designs to 'run' U.S. revealed

and, oddly enough, you can find christians in islamic countries trying to turn those islamic countries into christian countries...for the same reasons you list here....

ghook93 just neg repped for saying this and said I was lying....

I guess it shows just how uninformed so many people are

christians ARE all over the world trying to convert citizens of other countries.
that is NOT a lie, it is a Fact

and christian religious leaders repeatedly state their desire to implement various components of the bible as law of the land

ghook93 could have chosen to be a man and debate t his but instead he/she chose to just negh rep me and declare me to be a liar

rather pathetic...

it evidence of just how uninformed he truely is

isn't there a crying corner or complaint section for you to air the dirty diapers at? :lol:

christians ARE all over the world trying to convert citizens of other countries.

and christian religious leaders repeatedly state their desire to implement various components of the bible as law of the land

ghook93 could have chosen to be a man and debate t his but instead he/she chose to just negh rep me and declare me to be a liar

rather pathetic...

isn't there a crying corner or complaint section for you to air the dirty diapers at? :lol:

yes
there is

but it was full of conservative christians whining and crying because sane and rational people won't let them have their way

rather pathetic, really

So, you are sayin that fundamentalist Christians and fundamentalist Muslims are the same? :eek: :eek:

some of them are

there are some christian fundamentalists who are headed down the same path as the extremist muslims. they are just 20 years behind.

but i fully expect them to catch up

Ya we've seen so many examples of 'Christians' Beheading people not believing......... good call...no really....
You need to come-up, outta your bunker, for air.....

Crpic.jpg

A Bible-study group, no doubt..... :rolleyes:

In a newly surfaced video of a 2000 speech to the Islamic Society of North America, Council on American-Islamic Relations Executive Director Nihad Awad told his Muslim audience: "Muslims in America are in the best position to show Islam and to show action and to show vision – not only for a Muslim school, how it should be run, but for an entire society, how it should be run. Who better can lead America than Muslims?"

The Justice Department named both ISNA and CAIR unindicted co-conspirators in a criminal scheme to funnel millions of dollars to Hamas suicide bombers and their families.

In the same speech, "Participating in Public Affairs: Strategies for the Year 2000," Awad encouraged Muslim-Americans to be more assertive with U.S. politicians.

Specifically, Awad advised that Muslim-Americans demand politicians include in their national speeches and party platforms that America is also an "Islamic society."

"This is no longer a Christian-Judeo society," Awad maintained. "It is a Christian-Judeo-and-Islamic society."

Read more: CAIR chief's designs to 'run' U.S. revealed CAIR chief's designs to 'run' U.S. revealed

I would suggest they give examples of where islamic societies work? Where do people flock to an islamic society? BTW: there are people that flock to Christian societies.

so, what do you think of that?

I see this as no different than the Christian extremists in our country pushing their agendas. However, what I am NOT seeing is how this has anything to do with politics, and yet you posted it on a politics message board?
CAIR is a political organization that is lobbying for Islamic political reform to become the dominant culture in America.... Do you think that they (CAIR) will succeed?

If you start with the truth, it usually isn't so hard after that.

rather pathetic...

yes
there is

but it was full of conservative christians whining and crying because sane and rational people won't let them have their way

rather pathetic, really

Example please.. thanks!

I would suggest they give examples of where islamic societies work? Where do people flock to an islamic society? BTW: there are people that flock to Christian societies.

The only examples of that I can give is the Somalis who go over to Yemen, but Yemen is barely better than Somalia, both of them are shit holes.

rather pathetic...

yes
there is

rather pathetic, really

misery loves company, bro.... :lol: I do not think misery is pathetic....

What agenda are the so called "Christian Extremists" pushing? You don't think Muslim extremists have an agenda?

Islam IS politics... it is all encompassing much more so than any other religion.

Christians don't want christianity in government? Then why do they always take issue with non-religious and people of other religions asking government buildings not to put up mangers during christmas and that sort of thing?
freedom of religion, not freedom from religions... ask unbelievers and apostates what it is like living in muslim countries..

So, you are for freedom of religion, as long as that religion is Christianity. Got it.:cuckoo:

No I don't think the poster said that the fundies are the same from both religions. Why do you guys always have to try and put words into other peoples mouths? The point was that he/she doesn't want either one catered to, not that they are the same.
AHHHH your are part of the "question police." so, a guy cannot ask a question without being accused of putting words in another's mouth... hell, i was just trying to clarify and understand.... :cuckoo:

Your tactic was clear. Perhap you don't understand the tactics you use?

:eek::eek:

:cuckoo:

Wow. 200+ years and finally the "idea that is America" is being exercised.

This country shouldn't be a Christian nation. Nor a Muslim nation. Nor a Jewish nation. The idea is that ALL faiths and non-faiths should be allowed to co-exist. As the people of the country change and vote ideas in or out...the country changes. That's not to say all laws are relative and mutable (there are ordering principles that should never change - unless by Constitutional amendment), but that the government is a reflection of the people.

Sorry, Christianity. There are going to be other faiths in this country. You shouldn't have a problem with that.

you and obama are centrists, bro... praise the obamacare and pass the poison pill

WTF does that mean? Your post said absolutely nothing...except your attempt at an insult.

Care to refute something I've actually said?

America is a secular nation

europe is less religious than America

people flock to secular nations

Are the societies "Christian based"?

Don't bother answering, it is obvious, you have trouble with truth.

Are the societies "Christian based"?

Don't bother answering, it is obvious, you have trouble with truth.

most Americans (about 84%) consider themselves christians
very few of our existing laws are christian
our government is based upon greek/democratic/republican/enlightenment principles

i have no problem with the truth

for example; i know that you are far less logical than you claim; making it a lie

so i guess you have no problem with telling lies

period

Wow. 200+ years and finally the "idea that is America" is being exercised.

This country shouldn't be a Christian nation. Nor a Muslim nation. Nor a Jewish nation. The idea is that ALL faiths and non-faiths should be allowed to co-exist. As the people of the country change and vote ideas in or out...the country changes. That's not to say all laws are relative and mutable (there are ordering principles that should never change - unless by Constitutional amendment), but that the government is a reflection of the people.

Sorry, Christianity. There are going to be other faiths in this country. You shouldn't have a problem with that.

you and obama are centrists, bro... praise the obamacare and pass the poison pill

WTF does that mean? Your post said absolutely nothing...except your attempt at an insult.

Care to refute something I've actually said?

your sig says,

Now hear this: I'm a CENTRIST.

Neither side has 100% of a lock on the truth, the better ideas, or a tradition of glory.
We're all in this together so if you're insulting people in your posts, you're getting ignored.

I thought you were commenting that you are a centrist like obama, my bad... :lol:

Forum List

Back