Building the ground zero mosque

sock_puppet.jpg

You Amreekans will never learn. Islam will unite with China to speed up the downfall of your Terror Country. We will welcome the new SuperPower of China!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Amreekans will never learn. Islam will unite with China to speed up the downfall of your Terror Country. We will welcome the new SuperPower of China!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I am sure you are changing a lot of minds about the Mosque with BS like this.

This Jack ass thinks Islam and China could unite. To rich. China has it owns problems with radical Muslims like you as it is. Not very likely.

By the way good luck getting it built. Considering you have to use NYC union labor to do it, and they are not likely to help :)

Last edited:

Yes I am sure you are changing a lot of minds about the Mosque with BS like this.

This Jack ass thinks Islam and China could unite. To rich. China has it owns problems with radical Muslims like you as it is. Not very likely.

By the way good luck getting it built. Considering you have to use NYC union labor to do it, and they are not likely to help :)

We will get Chinese workers. We will not use Amreekans, since it is a Holy Mosque.

We will get Chinese workers. We will not use Amreekans, since it is a Holy Mosque.

Clearly you do not know how NYC works bub. You can just get Chinese workers. If it is not done by NYC union labor. It can not happen in NYC.

Clearly you do not know how NYC works bub. You can just get Chinese workers. If it is not done by NYC union labor. It can not happen in NYC.

Don't worry, Obama will let us build it. His father is Muslim.

The Chinese hate Arabs. Fact...

If the mosque opponents can't see through this act, they really are dumb.

This guy is about as Muslim as I am.

Hilarious. Of course the op doesn't remember that the Chinese shot and killed about 60 peaceful loving islamic terrorists in western China a couple of years ago and then burned them in a big bonfire.

If the mosque opponents can't see through this act, they really are dumb.

This guy is about as Muslim as I am.

Pretty much what I thought.

Forum List

Back