building infrastructure, put Americans back to work. Paid for by WHOM?

Not surprising as you support the GOP position on just about everything and they've demonstrated conclusively that they don't give a damn about American workers.

We care about american workers, unions workers are un-american so we don't care about them.

Union Workers are totally American.

Unions are what made this country great.

Commies, Fascists, Kings and Queens HATE Unions.

And Republicans. Don't forget Republicans.

MY GAWD..
:cuckoo:

You are mistaken. I am not your Gawd. However, I notice you only eye roll and add nothing. Typical.

and all you add is bullshit..what Al Qaeda wants Republican want...
people shouldn't ever take anything you say seriously

Republicans threaten to shut down the US Government. al Qaeda wants to shut down the US government.

Republicans work to bankrupt this country (see redistribution of wealth to the top 1%, the deficit created by tax cuts from redistribution, deregulation). al Qaeda wants to destroy our economy.

Republicans divide the country. al Qaeda wants to divide this country.

Republicans let Bin Laden go so he could plot some more. al Qaeda was happy Republicans let Bin Laden go.

Republicans want no investment in this country, no education, no infrastructure. al Qaeda wants to destroy the country. The means may be different, the ends are the same.

Republicans want to destroy democracy and take over (voter suppression), so does al Qaeda.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are mistaken. I am not your Gawd. However, I notice you only eye roll and add nothing. Typical.

Republicans threaten to shut down the US Government. al Qaeda wants to shut down the US government.

Republicans work to bankrupt this country (see redistribution of wealth to the top 1%, the deficit created by tax cuts from redistribtuion). al Qaeda wants to destroy our economy.

Republicans let Bin Laden go so he could plot some more. al Qaeda was happy Republicans let Bin Laden go.

Republicans want no investment in this country, not education, not infrastructure. al Qaeda wants to destroy the country. The means may be different, the ends are the same.

Oh boy..you are one sick person

Last edited:

Republicans work to bankrupt this country (see redistribution of wealth to the top 1%, the deficit created by tax cuts from redistribtuion). al Qaeda wants to destroy our economy.

Republicans want no investment in this country, not education, not infrastructure. al Qaeda wants to destroy the country. The means may be different, the ends are the same.

Oh boy..you are one sick person

Counter argument?

The idiot Democrats who remain out of work don't have the skills to fix America's infrastructure... Do you really want to drive over a bridge which was repaired by someone who voted for Obama twice? I certainly don't.

"The Works Progress Administration (renamed in 1939 as the Work Projects Administration; WPA) was the largest and most ambitious New Deal agency, employing millions of unemployed people (mostly unskilled men) to carry out public works projects,[1] including the construction of public buildings and roads. In much smaller but more famous projects the WPA employed musicians, artists, writers, actors and directors in large arts, drama, media, and literacy projects.[1]"

Why do you think this wouldn't work again?

Works Progress Administration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No I'm not. You are wrong.

Actually, it's below minimum wage with no benefits. That's what the GOP is fighting for. Without education, they aren't qualified for anything except, well, now that I think about it, they aren't really qualified for anything. It's why so many are unemployed.

You wrong tew. Both are morons.

Willow, willow, willow, am I going to have to take your butt plug away?

Actually, it's below minimum wage with no benefits. That's what the GOP is fighting for. Without education, they aren't qualified for anything except, well, now that I think about it, they aren't really qualified for anything. It's why so many are unemployed.

You wrong tew. Both are morons.

Willow, willow, willow, am I going to have to take your butt plug away?

Forum List

Back