Building a wall...of technology?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Ghouly-ani is already setting you guys up for the softening of the wall idea. Now saying that it will be a wall of technology too.

Do you know what that means in Trump show boat world? They will point at the place where there is no wall and tell you "the best" technology is right there stopping people you just cant see it. They will start to change the physical wall into a virtual wall.

Save this thread, remember I told you this. This is the only thing he HASNT changed on and he will.

Rick Perry: That Mexico wall Donald Trump wants? Yeah, it's a digital wall, not a physical one

Law of supply and demand.

Having massive amounts of cheap third world labor available has suppressed wages in this country for generations.

By deporting illegals, and limiting legal immigration, we reduce supply.

By bring back manufacturing jobs, we increase demand.

This shift power, and shortly there after money from Employers to Employees.

That will be of tremendous benefit to the US working and middle classes.

That is what this thread and op do not want.

Having massive amounts of cheap third world labor available has suppressed wages in this country for generations.

I don't want to pay more for something that can be made cheaper elsewhere.

I don't want to pay more for something that can be made cheaper elsewhere.

And if your side wins the election, than your side will maintain the status quo of outsourcing and massive imports and you can have your cheap shit.

If my side wins, American Trade Policy will be remade with an eye to serving AMERICAN interests instead of some ideological commitment to "Free Trade" or what have you.

IMO, I will be happy to pay a little more if it means more and better jobs for my fellow Americans.

That's great, allow illegals to stay by paying them slave wages at minimum wage, so they can work cheap like slaves. A real bright idea for the demoRATS bringing humans back into slavery again and justify that illegals make more money in America than their own country. Cheap slave labor.

If my side wins, American Trade Policy will be remade with an eye to serving AMERICAN interests instead of some ideological commitment to "Free Trade" or what have you.

By who Pence? Who supported NAFTA? Or by Trump who makes his shit overseas right now?

What action have they shown you that they would be able to do such a thing? Words?

Ghouly-ani is already setting you guys up for the softening of the wall idea. Now saying that it will be a wall of technology too.

Do you know what that means in Trump show boat world? They will point at the place where there is no wall and tell you "the best" technology is right there stopping people you just cant see it. They will start to change the physical wall into a virtual wall.

Save this thread, remember I told you this. This is the only thing he HASNT changed on and he will.

Rick Perry: That Mexico wall Donald Trump wants? Yeah, it's a digital wall, not a physical one

Rushbo, "hell I never took him seriously on any immigration stuff."

LOL

Limbaugh insists he never took Trump seriously on deportation plan

the BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL was a "suggestion" ... BUHLEEEVE me.

By who Pence? Who supported NAFTA? Or by Trump who makes his shit overseas right now?

What action have they shown you that they would be able to do such a thing? Words?

Yes some people use WORDS to convey information to others.

Rushbo, "hell I never took him seriously on any immigration stuff."

LOL

Limbaugh insists he never took Trump seriously on deportation plan

I don't take my cues from Rush, or anyone really.

I took Trump seriously on immigration and I expect massive deportations.

And others use ACTIONS and PLANS. You like to be told stuff and you believe it without question. Look! Theres a deer behind you.

Did you look? Why not? Words dont matter anymore goofy?

And others use ACTIONS and PLANS. You like to be told stuff and you believe it without question. Look! Theres a deer behind you.

Did you look? Why not? Words dont matter anymore goofy?

As Trump has not history in Government we don't have past actions to go by.

HIs web site has numerous plans on how to deport illegals, some of which are quite clever.

Your assumption that I believe stuff without question is just you being a close minded liberal. But I repeat myself.

Forum List

Back