Building a 1.6 billion car manufacturing facility for only 0.6 billion dollars. How thrifty!

Ignoring a potentially good job, because some day a robot will do it, does not solve anyone's problems.

DO you have an answer, or do you just bring this up, when a republican might get some credit for something and you want to minimize it?
Ignoring a potentially good job, because some day a robot will do it

Since I never said that, what is it? Some kind of conspiracy? Something imagined? Some pointless point?

You attacked the very idea of encouraging manufacturing jobs, because they won't happen or they will go away.

And you again refused to answer the question.

WHAT PRO JOB POLICIES WOULD YOU SUPPORT?
You said:

You attacked the very idea of encouraging manufacturing jobs, because they won't happen or they will go away.

But the truth is, I attacked the idea of bringing jobs back that have already been automated. Normal people understand that once it's been automated, it's never coming back.

So what do I support? Something I have answered, what? A hundred, a thousand times?

Check out these jobs:

20 Best Paid On The Job Training jobs in Chicago, IL (Hiring Now!) | Simply Hired

And not a one that can be automated.

And look, some of the companies are so desperate, they offer job training as part of the job.

In fact, you can go to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Job Openings and Labor Turnover Summary

Believe it or not, they actually give statistics on what types are jobs are being offered. Check it out. They have no reason to lie.

Job training can come from apprenticeships, from Jr. College and other places besides college.

Only it costs money and the Republicans have slashed funding. Giving tax cuts to billionaires is expensive. That's why they need to cut payments for insurance for the middle class and job training. Needy billionaires are WAY, WAY more important. To Republicans that is.

First listed job on your link was delivery driver.

Not all manufacturing jobs have been replaced by machines. That nonsense has already been refuted. Knock that shit off.

Who said ALL manufacturing jobs have been replaced by machines?

Who said that liar.

Put up or shut up.

You are acting like it by attacking and ridiculing the idea of trying to get any manufacturing jobs.

The first job on your link was delivery driver.

Ignoring a potentially good job, because some day a robot will do it, does not solve anyone's problems.

DO you have an answer, or do you just bring this up, when a republican might get some credit for something and you want to minimize it?

Since I never said that, what is it? Some kind of conspiracy? Something imagined? Some pointless point?

You said:

But the truth is, I attacked the idea of bringing jobs back that have already been automated. Normal people understand that once it's been automated, it's never coming back.

So what do I support? Something I have answered, what? A hundred, a thousand times?

Check out these jobs:

20 Best Paid On The Job Training jobs in Chicago, IL (Hiring Now!) | Simply Hired

And not a one that can be automated.

And look, some of the companies are so desperate, they offer job training as part of the job.

In fact, you can go to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Job Openings and Labor Turnover Summary

Believe it or not, they actually give statistics on what types are jobs are being offered. Check it out. They have no reason to lie.

Job training can come from apprenticeships, from Jr. College and other places besides college.

Only it costs money and the Republicans have slashed funding. Giving tax cuts to billionaires is expensive. That's why they need to cut payments for insurance for the middle class and job training. Needy billionaires are WAY, WAY more important. To Republicans that is.

First listed job on your link was delivery driver.

Not all manufacturing jobs have been replaced by machines. That nonsense has already been refuted. Knock that shit off.

Hey, how come you don't comment about cutting funding for job training?

Do you believe teaching Republicans is a waste of time?

1. We invest plenty in training for jobs that are not there. This is nothing but evolving toward debt slavery.

2. Training for jobs that are not there, or not there in the numbers needed for the job seekers, is a waste of money and time.

3. I think that more training should be paid for by the employers.

4. I am focused on improving the labor market from the perspective of the workers.

5. WHAT PRO JOB POLICIES WOULD YOU SUPPORT?

6. Notice how when you ask a real question, I give you real answers without you needing to grill me for days or weeks? Yet you can't answer a simple question like, WHAT PRO JOB POLICIES WOULD YOU SUPPORT?

The only pro job policies liberals support is more unemployment/welfare benefits and higher taxes.
That's hilarious.

If Republicans supported getting jobs for Americans, they would support education and job training for the record breaking 6.2 million unfilled jobs. Even you know that.

Survey: GOP business executives want immigrant workers, not voters

That's hilarious.

I agree. Liberal economic idiocy is hilarious!

If Republicans supported getting jobs for Americans, they would support education and job training for the record breaking 6.2 million unfilled jobs.

Liberal teachers unions aren't doing a good job getting students trained for the workforce?
Damn, that's a shocker!!!
Trump budget proposes 40% cut to job training programs

The Jobs Programs Trump's Budget Would Cut

You can lead a dumbfuk to information, but you can't make him read.

You can lead a dumbfuk to information, but you can't make him read.

Yeah, liberal morons are world class stupid.

Forum List

Back