Build.

Yep.

Simple as that.

The United States needs to build.

We are a nation of innovators, dreamers, and builders.

Time to shake off the crust and do what we do best.

Build.

We used to be.

We are now nation full of parasites who seek security and steady government checks.

As always, Heil Hitler.

Why does it have to be slowly. I say we do it in 2-4 years, you know, as fast as we can build bases back here for them to relocate back to.

NASA's too busy with muslim outreach and glowbull wurming. Time to cut the cord and privatize space exploration if that is what they're going to be doing with our money.

2-4 years? Ugh. That would cause a huge impact to our economy.

And what is it with you guys and private industry? Very little tech or innovation that is completely new comes out of the private sector. Why? Because they are much to much risk adverse. Having had a couple of failed businesses myself..I get it. It ain't no fun losing the big money.

And it wouldn't be private industry that does the space thing either..it would be China or Russia.
Private industry is far and away the most efficient, cost effective use of resources and money. This has been proven throughout history since the the idea of a merchant class came into existence. In many ways it's precisely WHY the merchant class came into existence because the nobles couldn't and wouldn't do it better.

Why does it have to be slowly. I say we do it in 2-4 years, you know, as fast as we can build bases back here for them to relocate back to.

NASA's too busy with muslim outreach and glowbull wurming. Time to cut the cord and privatize space exploration if that is what they're going to be doing with our money.

2-4 years? Ugh. That would cause a huge impact to our economy.

And what is it with you guys and private industry? Very little tech or innovation that is completely new comes out of the private sector. Why? Because they are much to much risk adverse. Having had a couple of failed businesses myself..I get it. It ain't no fun losing the big money.

And it wouldn't be private industry that does the space thing either..it would be China or Russia.

Should be Star Fleet Command. Seriously -- ain't it about time to cooperate on humanscale issues like exploration of space? Don't have to agree on priorities or missions, but how many orbiting solar laboratories does this planet NEED? Let's at least COORDINATE with the rest of world so that we don't create a robot parking lot on Mars.

I'm no huge fan of govt funded space.. I've sat at a desk at KSCenter. But having a Canadian arm on the Space Shuttle was kinda cool. And riding shotgun with the Ruskies in their dinky little cannonballs was a hoot..

Yep.

Simple as that.

The United States needs to build.

We are a nation of innovators, dreamers, and builders.

Time to shake off the crust and do what we do best.

Build.

:lol::lol: Well judging that the building "foreman" Obama-- is so busy trying to make new regulations restricting BUILDING--or is trying to micro-manage building--and has obviously never picked up a hammer himself--I'd say you've got some serious problems with your idea.

$APOLLOBAMA.jpg

Forum List

Back