Build the Wall; Triple the Coast Guard; Full Amnesty: Should be Republican Platform in 2020

Borders and Amnesty

• Amnesty Only, Open Borders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amnesty First, Borders After

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Billions of dollars in profits selling drugs to Americans, and you think somebody will not get them in? Very unrealistic. The drug cartels bring the vast majority of drugs in through the ports of entry. They also use airplanes and submarines. Interdiction simply has not and will not work.
Deal with the problem. Provide drug rehabs and healthcare to users to slow down drug use. Legalize drugs and tax them.

Trumpbots will not accept any immigration reform that has even one drop of human kindness.
Do they really plan to round them like animals and march them across the trail of tears? It seems so.

We did it under Ike and we'll do it again...It's actually happening now...
FUCK ALL WETBACKS!
1200-608694-you-didnt-know-about-operation-wetback.jpg

Revealed: Things You Really Didn't Know About Operation Wetback

Secure the land border with complete wall. Secure our southern, east and west coasts with an intensified coast guard.

Then, full amnesty for anyone who is already within the US. I will not condone the Trail of Tears 2.0 for the people already here.

Borders first.
Amnesty after.

This is the way forward.

Anyone caught trying to cross the border afterwards will be deported immediately. They will have to await asylum hearings in detention. They have the right to refuse detention and be reported immediately back to their country at the expense of forfeiting their asylum claim.

When we get to the point where we start writing legislation favorable for criminals and or to reward criminals we are in deep shit.

Trumpbots will not accept any immigration reform that has even one drop of human kindness.

Good legitimate people never reward criminals for their criminality....That shit only happens in LibTardia among all those twisted fucks.

Good legitimate people never reward criminals for their criminality....That shit only happens in LibTardia among all those twisted fucks.
No immigrant ever did anything to me but you rage-filled redneck doofuses are a constant source of noise and drama in my neighborhood. The proud white supremacist meth dealer across the street needs to be deported back to whatever circle of hell spawned him and his screaming foul-mouthed wife.

Secure the land border with complete wall. Secure our southern, east and west coasts with an intensified coast guard.

Then, full amnesty for anyone who is already within the US. I will not condone the Trail of Tears 2.0 for the people already here.

Borders first.
Amnesty after.

This is the way forward.

Anyone caught trying to cross the border afterwards will be deported immediately. They will have to await asylum hearings in detention. They have the right to refuse detention and be reported immediately back to their country at the expense of forfeiting their asylum claim.

Why amnesty? That was already done, why do it again when that was supposed to be the last time?

Human kindness my ass.

These people are illegals and cost we tax payers billions every year. They also rob, rape and murder Americans.

Build the wall so they can't get in then boot those that are here the hell out.

They want human kindness, then let em get it in Mexico or whatever other shithole they crawled out of.

Human kindness my ass.

These people are illegals and cost we tax payers billions every year. They also rob, rape and murder Americans.

They want human kindness, then let em get it in Mexico or whatever other shithole they crawled out of.
Quit living the stereotype of a hateful rage-filled Trumpbot. One of the main reasons Trump faces such strong opposition is that he has brought out the haters to argue his case that being cruel will be a net benefit to America.

Human kindness my ass.

Quit living the stereotype of a hateful rage-filled Trumpbot. One of the main reasons Trump faces such strong opposition is that he has brought out the haters to argue his case that being cruel will be a net benefit to America.

Oh so its cruel to not want illegals in America??

Its cruel to not want to spend billions of our hard earned dollars on illegals??

Its cruel to detest those that murder, rape and rob Americans??

If you think that's cruel you should move to Mexico to be with those you think more of then Americans.

Piss off dipshit.

No immigrant ever did anything to me but you rage-filled redneck doofuses are a constant source of noise and drama in my neighborhood. The proud white supremacist meth dealer across the street needs to be deported back to whatever circle of hell spawned him and his screaming foul-mouthed wife.

Oh make no mistake about it...I think white trash should be executed.
Unfortunately we kind of have to deal with their filth and ignorance but why would you want to force Americans to foster thirdworlders and deal with theirs?
By the way, what part of Mexico do you have roots in?

Forum List

Back