Build the Wall! Build the Wall!

Cost / Benefits Analysis on a wall with the cost side being YOUR Liberty

Exactly what Liberty would I lose?

Which ones are you NOT losing? Have you even studied this issue? I have a feeling that you wouldn't give a shit which Liberty you lost since you probably worship at the altar of the most anti - gun president in American history. It would probably be a waste of bandwidth.

In other words, you are unable to come up with a single example.

:lame2::290968001256257790-final:

Are you a fucking idiot?

1 - National ID / REAL ID Act - E Verify

2 - Creation of the Dept. of Homeland (IN) Security (like Russia's Motherland Security and Nazi Germany's Fatherland Security)

3) The assaults on the Fourth Amendment

4) Warrant less searches and seizures

5) The Constitution Free Zone

6) The end to the presumption of innocence / innocent until proven guilty

7) Unconstitutional use of the military to enforce domestic laws

8) The end of private property Rights - you can't defend your property

9) The imposition of troops when governor's say they are not needed - that is a clear violation of the Constitution and an assault on states rights

10) Armed drones to patrol the skies - and since you made this a "legal" issue, one day those armed drones will be after YOUR domestic terrorist ass.

Now that's ten. How many would you like? And you can't show us one, single, solitary sentence in the entire Constitution that gives the feds any authority on this issue. So, you've taken a giant shit on the Constitution and the Rule of Law. Got anything else?

And you blame all of this on a wall?

When you run a Cost / Benefits Analysis on a wall with the cost side being YOUR Liberty, it's a net loss.

:cuckoo:

Which ones are you NOT losing? Have you even studied this issue? I have a feeling that you wouldn't give a shit which Liberty you lost since you probably worship at the altar of the most anti - gun president in American history. It would probably be a waste of bandwidth.

Are you a fucking idiot?

2 - Creation of the Dept. of Homeland (IN) Security (like Russia's Motherland Security and Nazi Germany's Fatherland Security)

9) The imposition of troops when governor's say they are not needed - that is a clear violation of the Constitution and an assault on states rights

10) Armed drones to patrol the skies - and since you made this a "legal" issue, one day those armed drones will be after YOUR domestic terrorist ass.

Now that's ten. How many would you like? And you can't show us one, single, solitary sentence in the entire Constitution that gives the feds any authority on this issue. So, you've taken a giant shit on the Constitution and the Rule of Law. Got anything else?

When you run a Cost / Benefits Analysis on a wall with the cost side being YOUR Liberty, it's a net loss.

Are you a fucking idiot?

It's the same crowd with the same objective. You my want to ask a few questions before making an ass out of yourself. The people who initiated the wall idea have an end game. The right is buying into it, hook, line and sinker.

Forum List

Back