Build that wall

This is our supreme law of the land: To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Our Founding Fathers expressly included it in our Constitution. We should be upgrading Ellis Island and ensuring all foreign nationals in the US, have a federal id.

Immigration is an emotional issue...because it affects people's lives. If you want to stop the horrors on the northward trek, the rape that occurs, the abuse that occurs, and the death that occurs, then for the love of God fund the Border Wall!

Immigration is an emotional issue...because it affects people's lives. If you want to stop the horrors on the northward trek, the rape that occurs, the abuse that occurs, and the death that occurs, then for the love of God fund the Border Wall!
Upgrade Ellis Island and solve our illegal problem in a market friendly manner. We have a Commerce Clause not a "Soviet" clause.

Show me ALL the Republicans in support of this damn wall first.

Then get back to me when that happens.

I support an internal wall more than an external one. Block illegals from all employment, business and benefits, housing, and schools. No driving privileges. No medical care save emergency care, with deportation following stabilization. No nothing.

Remove all possibility of any benefits, and they will stop coming.

And who and what is your suggestions will do all the dirty jobs?

I support an internal wall more than an external one. Block illegals from all employment, business and benefits, housing, and schools. No driving privileges. No medical care save emergency care, with deportation following stabilization. No nothing.

Citizens who lose welfare assistance because they are capable of doing the dirty jobs.

Walls Work!!

"It was an area that was out of control," Henry says. "There were over 100,000 aliens crossing through this area a year."

Today, Henry is assistant chief of the Border Patrol's San Diego sector. He says apprehensions here are down 95 percent, from 100,000 a year to 5,000 a year, largely because the single strand of cable marking the border was replaced by double -- and in some places, triple -- fencing.

San Diego Fence Provides Lessons in Border Control

Walls Work!!

"It was an area that was out of control," Henry says. "There were over 100,000 aliens crossing through this area a year."

Today, Henry is assistant chief of the Border Patrol's San Diego sector. He says apprehensions here are down 95 percent, from 100,000 a year to 5,000 a year, largely because the single strand of cable marking the border was replaced by double -- and in some places, triple -- fencing.

San Diego Fence Provides Lessons in Border Control
A Wall Tax or the Right Wing is being frivolous and wasting the Peoples' time and tax money.

We should be doing both. We need an obstacle to make illegal entry difficult, for those who only enter to bring in dope or jihad.

I don't think anything should be left off the table.

Sure. In the more populated areas . But not in the middle of nowhere. Waste if money.

Citizens who lose welfare assistance because they are capable of doing the dirty jobs.

True but it’s more complicated than that. If you have a kid or 2. Cost to babysit is more expensive than working. We have that problem right now. They rather stay home mom then stay welfare than going to work.

Forum List

Back