Build that wall

I can't imagine you actually believe that. Trump certainly doesn't, hence why he is looking for funding.
Why would you not believe it ? It's a self-evident truth. Mexico can't avoid paying. They won't do it. We will. It's like car dealer repossessing a car.

You are aware that US to Mexico remittances$$ ($28 Billion/year) is Mexico's # 1 source of income, right ? You aware that Trump is holding all the cards. Trump has all the leverage. Mexico has none.

It's not a matter of believing. Do you "believe" that fish can swim ?

Last edited:
I can't imagine you actually believe that. Trump certainly doesn't, hence why he is looking for funding.
Why would you not believe it ? It a self-evident truth. You are aware that US to Mexico remittances$$ ($28 Billion/year) is Mexico's # 1 source of income, right ? You aware that Trump is holding all the cards. Trump has all the leverage. Mexico has none.

And we are going to steal that money? I guess that seems about right when our president is a felon.

Why would you not believe it ? It a self-evident truth. You are aware that US to Mexico remittances$$ ($28 Billion/year) is Mexico's # 1 source of income, right ? You aware that Trump is holding all the cards. Trump has all the leverage. Mexico has none.

And we are going to steal that money? I guess that seems about right when our president is a felon.

Trump has never been convicted of a crime so he is not a felon. Fish can't swim, they wiggle.

Why would you not believe it ? It's a self-evident truth. Mexico can't avoid paying. They won't do it. We will. It's like car dealer repossessing a car.

You are aware that US to Mexico remittances$$ ($28 Billion/year) is Mexico's # 1 source of income, right ? You aware that Trump is holding all the cards. Trump has all the leverage. Mexico has none.

If trump is going to steal all this remittance money why is he asking for funding? You really are not bright.

Trump has never been convicted of a crime so he is not a felon. Fish can't swim, they wiggle.
Yeah, it's just everyone around him going to jail so far. One thing I have learned in life is that criminals hangout with criminals. I'm pretty sure his time is coming, probably when we have a democratic house.

if someone picked your pocket and ran down the street with your wallet, You chased him. 3 blocks down, you catch him and take back your wallet. When you take back that wallet, are you stealing it ? Get it ?

Beause you watch CNN, MSNBC, etc (I can tell) that's why you don't know that these remittances are Mexican imperialism, which has been robbing the US of $28 Billion every year. Mexico owes us Trillions$$ in international burglary(remittances), added up over the years/decades.

Agreed, but internal policies would clear the backlog and remove all incentive.

So far as dope and jihad is concerned, treat them as pest eradication, not criminal activity. Save time and money.

I agree, but any effective solution will be rejected and undermined by the treasonous democrooks.

If trump is going to steal all this remittance money why is he asking for funding? You really are not bright.
You are brainwashed into thinking that remittances$$ are legitimate, proper receipts of money. EARTH TO BRAIN: They are THEFT.

Taking back what has been stolen from you isn't stealing, but I can see they've got YOU programmed.

Last edited:

Yeah, it's just everyone around him going to jail so far. One thing I have learned in life is that criminals hangout with criminals. I'm pretty sure his time is coming, probably when we have a democratic house.

Yes, birds of a feather flock together. The House is Democratic after the mid-term election last November.

if someone picked your pocket and ran down the street with your wallet, You chased him. 3 blocks down, you catch him and take back your wallet. When you take back that wallet, are you stealing it ? Get it ?

Beause you watch CNN, MSNBC, etc (I can tell) that's why you don't know that these remittances are Mexican imperialism, which has been robbing the US of $28 Billion every year. Mexico owes us Trillions$$ in international burglary(remittances), added up over the years/decades.
Clearly you don't get it. If trump could do it and it was legal he wouldn't be asking for funding. How stupid are you?

You are brainwashed into thinking that remittances$$ are legitimate, proper receipts of money. EARTH TO BRAIN: They are THEFT.

Taking back what has been stolen from you isn't stealing, but I can see they've got YOU programmed.
Yes if you took them it would be theft. They are not stolen, sorry to break your fantasy.

Yes, birds of a feather flock together. The House is Democratic after the mid-term election last November.
The House is still republican. The clock is ticking however.

Yes if you took them it would be theft. They are not stolen, sorry to break your fantasy.
You've broken nothing. Just shown how brainwashed you are.

So I'll come over to your house and take your TV set, your computer, and your car. When you come to my house to take them back, I'll call the cops and have you arrested for stealing.

You mind has been controlled by Democrats.

It's too clear for you?
It's clear that you are clueless regarding Mexico's inability to avoid paying for the wall. Folks, this is what happens when you watch CNN, MSNBC, and other liberal OMMISION media.
It is clear you aren't very smart. If Mexico is paying for the wall trump wouldn't be threatening to shut down the government for funding.
Even if Mexico wrote DJT a check for the full amount, he couldn't spend the money with Congressional approval.

You only proved that you're a dumbass.

Forum List

Back