Buh-Bye Bachmann, and we hardly knew ya!

If he gets the Republican nomination..you can bet your bottom dollar that is going to be an issue.

He will win in Texas..and maybe South Carolina.

That's about it. :lol:
You're just racking up the stupid points.

He's got zero chance in the general.

You wanna dispute that, fine.

I put up facts. Perry said it was an option to secede. It's on video.

Simple as that.

Who is going to vote for a man to be president of the United States when he doesn't believe in the united part?

Believe what you want Libs, it's not important who the Republican nominee is because any of them can and will beat Obama out of a job. It's the economy STUPID!. Why do liberals fight like little girls? Calling people racist's and bigot's tells us more of you than the folks you are denigrating. And you so called Liberal "men" why are you all starting to look like Nancy Pelosi, you're all morphing into old women, not only in Ideology but in appearance as well. Just a bunch of ageing hippies I guess. Where's the American spirit in you libs?
It's gone, what a shameful bunch you have become. Anything anti American you love. Anything that shows strength, progress and pride in America you hate.
You're going to lose in 2012 and I can't wait to see it happen, the American people are sick of your sickness and you will be shocked to find out that even the Unions cheating and the media lying and distorting won't get Obama across the finish line. That you can take to the bank.

Calls them as I sees them..

You call em as you see them? Shall I post U-Tube clips of everytime Obama/Biden fuck-up on camera? You going to call them as you see them?

Seriously dude - I used to think you were an OK Lib - but you're proving to be a real hack.

Believe what you want Libs, it's not important who the Republican nominee is because any of them can and will beat Obama out of a job. It's the economy STUPID!. Why do liberals fight like little girls? Calling people racist's and bigot's tells us more of you than the folks you are denigrating. And you so called Liberal "men" why are you all starting to look like Nancy Pelosi, you're all morphing into old women, not only in Ideology but in appearance as well. Just a bunch of ageing hippies I guess. Where's the American spirit in you libs?
It's gone, what a shameful bunch you have become. Anything anti American you love. Anything that shows strength, progress and pride in America you hate.
You're going to lose in 2012 and I can't wait to see it happen, the American people are sick of your sickness and you will be shocked to find out that even the Unions cheating and the media lying and distorting won't get Obama across the finish line. That you can take to the bank.

Calls them as I sees them..

You call em as you see them? Shall I post U-Tube clips of everytime Obama/Biden fuck-up on camera? You going to call them as you see them?

Seriously dude - I used to think you were an OK Lib - but you're proving to be a real hack.

he's still a good guy. he is a hack, though.

Oh oh, better put them wet dreams on hold.:lol:

SNIP:
Bachmann Ahead in Another Presidential Poll
By Bob Ellis on July 19th, 2011

Michele Bachmann at the state capitol in Des Moines, Iowa, speaking to supporters. (Photo credit: Gage Skidmore)
Another poll, this one from Public Policy Polling, finds Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) leading the pack of GOP presidential contenders.
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/PPP_Release_National_0719.pdf

Michele Bachmann’s momentum continues to build and she’s taken first place by the smallest of margins on PPP’s newest national Presidential poll. 21% of Republican primary voters say she’s their top choice to 20% for Mitt Romney, 12% for Rick Perry, 11% for Herman Cain, 9% for Ron Paul, 7% for Newt Gingrich, 5% for Tim Pawlenty, and 3% for Jon Huntsman.

the rest at..

That's why this thread was started, the liberals are getting nervous.

Oh oh, better put them wet dreams on hold.:lol:

SNIP:
By Bob Ellis on July 19th, 2011

Michele Bachmann at the state capitol in Des Moines, Iowa, speaking to supporters. (Photo credit: Gage Skidmore)
Another poll, this one from Public Policy Polling, finds Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) leading the pack of GOP presidential contenders.
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/PPP_Release_National_0719.pdf

Michele Bachmann’s momentum continues to build and she’s taken first place by the smallest of margins on PPP’s newest national Presidential poll. 21% of Republican primary voters say she’s their top choice to 20% for Mitt Romney, 12% for Rick Perry, 11% for Herman Cain, 9% for Ron Paul, 7% for Newt Gingrich, 5% for Tim Pawlenty, and 3% for Jon Huntsman.

the rest at..

Not saying that's nothing, but let's see how things go when it gets reported how her handlers roughed-up an ABC reporter.

and you know that, how?

Prove me wrong and I will recant. Demonstrate that Obama had a hand behind that youth brigade.

Stephanie said:
Oh? so we are suppose to believe a story in MOTHER JONES rag?
I thought that rag died years ago, unfortunately, we see they didn't..and they are still as crazy as ever.

Mother Jones has been nominated for 23 National Magazine Awards and has won six times, including for General Excellence in 2001, 2008, and 2010. In addition, Mother Jones also won the Online News Association Award for Online Topical Reporting in 2010 and the Utne Reader Independent Press Award for General Excellence in 2011.

It is most ironic that you are bitching about validity when your sources are youtube vids.

I'd believe a youtube video more than I would MOTHER JONES. they are a lefty rag, always have been. but you want to spread their crap, have at it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM19YOqs7hU&feature=player_detailpage]‪Joe Biden's racist slip‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TBNeNHHXEY&feature=player_detailpage]‪Joe Biden drunk on campaign trail - NOT a joke video (by John Raytheon)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I remember back in the olden days when the GOP kept on pointing out that Obama wasn't qualified (lack of experience) and they were right (no pun intended). Now for some on the far right, Bachmann is manna from heaven, yet she is even less qualified than Obama was in 2008.
Pawlenty has used her lack of qualification against her and now Cain has done the same thing.
All the juice that Manifold pointed to in the OP is just more icing on the cake.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VMl_hFkH7k&feature=player_detailpage]‪Obama Picks Racist for VP! Spread the Word!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Gay husband, farm subsidies, medicaid handouts, anti-Catholic church, and pill popping!

See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya! :lmao:

Funny--how no one ever asked Barack Obama benefited from the FARM SUBSIDIES that his grandparents received? Yet because Bachmann's in-laws received them--it's Martha bar the gate on this story--:lol:

And could YOU provide LINK to all your other accusations?

But she's not dead yet..

That is until a crazier candidate, like say, Secessionist Rick Perry..enters the race.

Neg repped for stupidity.

So what on Bachmann?
I remember that Howard Dean was unstoppable until he screamed into a microphone. Weird things can happen and it's still way too early.
he is already dropping like a BAD CHECK in the polls.in a yr and a half the dems up for re election are going to distance themselves from Obama like he has the plague.the only chance he has to boost his popularity is the republican party dragging his kicking and screaming sorry ass to the negotiating table and minimizing the damage he has caused. deja vu . ASK CLINTON'S SORRY ASS!!!:clap2:

:lol::dance::dance:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quhoREUHGhQ&feature=player_detailpage]‪DEMOCRATS GREATEST HITS - THE STUPID THINGS THEY SAY - NANCY PELOSI HARRY REID OBAMA‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

He's got zero chance in the general.

You wanna dispute that, fine.

I put up facts. Perry said it was an option to secede. It's on video.

Simple as that.

Actually he doesn't say that.
You must have shit in your ears as well as between them.

That's exactly what he said.

And you nor he..are going to be able to run away from that video. It's already come up again in the main stream media.

:lol:

Which part of "We've got a great union, there's absolutely no reason to dissolve it" sounds like he's in favor of secession to you?

What a moron.

Forum List

Back