Buh-Bye Bachmann, and we hardly knew ya!

Don't count her out yet. The last time she dug herself into a hole, she recruited an army of home-schooled children to go knocking door to door to get the vote out, with some being as young as 12.
Michele Bachmann's Child Army | Mother Jones

was it something like this?

Obama Youth Brigade March in Formation

‪Obama Youth Brigade March in Formation‬‏ - YouTube

That is disturbing to say the least, but Obama didn't recruit them to get the vote out for him.

See the difference?

and you know that, how?

My basis is decades worth of wisdom and experience.

Like I said, you wanna bet?

I'll wager my membership here against yours that she doesn't get the GOP nomination.

You can accept the wager or shut your stupid fucking yap because you know I'm right.

The choice is yours fuckstain. :thup:

Who lit the fuse on your tampon, bish?

:lol:

I knew you'd puss out. :thup:

No biggie. I probably would too if I painted myself into a corner like that.

You declare Bachmann is done and you're willing to bet she doesn't get the nomination? Are you on drugs?
If you had any guts you'd predict she'll pull out in a week. Because if she's really done like you say then she won't bother running.
Tell ya what: If Bachmann pulls out in a week I'll off myself from this forum for 1 week. If not, you leave for 2 weeks.

Sorry - I reported six wars we're involved with earlier. It's actually seven. Obama should add this to his campaign accompllishments - yes please, run with this Barry -

1. War in Afghanistan or Operation Enduring Freedom - Afghanistan Campaign, October 7, 2001 - ongoing

2. Insurgency in the Philippines or Operation Enduring Freedom – Philippines, January 15, 2002 - ongoing

3. War in Somalia or Operation Enduring Freedom – Horn of Africa, October 7, 2002 – ongoing

4. Iraq War or Operation Iraqi Freedom or Iraq Campaign, March 20, 2003 – ongoing

5. War in North-West Pakistan or Waziristan War, 2004 - ongoing

6. Operation Enduring Freedom – Trans Sahara, February 6, 2007 - ongoing

7. Yemeni al-Qaeda crackdown, January 14, 2010 - ongoing

You declare Bachmann is done and you're willing to bet she doesn't get the nomination? Are you on drugs?
If you had any guts you'd predict she'll pull out in a week. Because if she's really done like you say then she won't bother running.
Tell ya what: If Bachmann pulls out in a week I'll off myself from this forum for 1 week. If not, you leave for 2 weeks.

Backpedal Fail. :thup:

I'm declaring that she has no chance of winning the GOP nomination.

And it's pretty clear that you agree with me. But for some strange reason you're fronting like a bitch.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

she'd pull out? really? she'll still get a ton of attention in the coming months, win or lose.
name recognition = booksales.

Don't count her out yet. The last time she dug herself into a hole, she recruited an army of home-schooled children to go knocking door to door to get the vote out, with some being as young as 12.
Michele Bachmann's Child Army | Mother Jones

That is disturbing to say the least, but Obama didn't recruit them to get the vote out for him.

See the difference?

Oh? so we are suppose to believe a story in MOTHER JONES rag?
I thought that rag died years ago, unfortunately, we see they didn't..and they are still as crazy as ever.

Another bigoted, hate-filled OP from the "caring and nurturing" left and the usual woman-hating Hyena's jump onboard.

Pitiful. Some of you are showing your true colors.

Why not criticise or commend/discuss an individual on their performance - not bullshit like this.

You're no better than those fuck-wit "Birther" idiots.

That's two Mani.

And it's pretty clear that you agree with me. But for some strange reason you're fronting like a bitch.

You're accusing me of backpedaling when you posted that Bachmann was done, and now you say she wont win the nomination?
You are spineless as well as brainless.

Yeah, I dont think she has much chance. But not because of her church or allegations about her husband.

See the difference?

I thought that rag died years ago, unfortunately, we see they didn't..and they are still as crazy as ever.

They appear "Bat Shit Crazy"

Believe what you want Libs, it's not important who the Republican nominee is because any of them can and will beat Obama out of a job. It's the economy STUPID!. Why do liberals fight like little girls? Calling people racist's and bigot's tells us more of you than the folks you are denigrating. And you so called Liberal "men" why are you all starting to look like Nancy Pelosi, you're all morphing into old women, not only in Ideology but in appearance as well. Just a bunch of ageing hippies I guess. Where's the American spirit in you libs?
It's gone, what a shameful bunch you have become. Anything anti American you love. Anything that shows strength, progress and pride in America you hate.
You're going to lose in 2012 and I can't wait to see it happen, the American people are sick of your sickness and you will be shocked to find out that even the Unions cheating and the media lying and distorting won't get Obama across the finish line. That you can take to the bank.

You're just racking up the stupid points.

He's got zero chance in the general.

You wanna dispute that, fine.

I put up facts. Perry said it was an option to secede. It's on video.

Simple as that.

Actually he doesn't say that.
You must have shit in your ears as well as between them.

That's exactly what he said.

And you nor he..are going to be able to run away from that video. It's already come up again in the main stream media.

Believe what you want Libs, it's not important who the Republican nominee is because any of them can and will beat Obama out of a job. It's the economy STUPID!. Why do liberals fight like little girls? Calling people racist's and bigot's tells us more of you than the folks you are denigrating. And you so called Liberal "men" why are you all starting to look like Nancy Pelosi, you're all morphing into old women, not only in Ideology but in appearance as well. Just a bunch of ageing hippies I guess. Where's the American spirit in you libs?
It's gone, what a shameful bunch you have become. Anything anti American you love. Anything that shows strength, progress and pride in America you hate.
You're going to lose in 2012 and I can't wait to see it happen, the American people are sick of your sickness and you will be shocked to find out that even the Unions cheating and the media lying and distorting won't get Obama across the finish line. That you can take to the bank.

That's three Mani. :lol:

Another bigoted, hate-filled OP from the "caring and nurturing" left and the usual woman-hating Hyena's jump onboard.

Pitiful. Some of you are showing your true colors.

Why not criticise or commend/discuss an individual on their performance - not bullshit like this.

You're no better than those fuck-wit "Birther" idiots.

That's two Mani.

The OP contains outright lies.

You support this OP?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4hYkfwuTY]‪Bachmann: "Not All Cultures Are Equal"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Calls them as I sees them..

You're accusing me of backpedaling when you posted that Bachmann was done, and now you say she wont win the nomination?
You are spineless as well as brainless.

Yeah, I dont think she has much chance. But not because of her church or allegations about her husband.

Hey Rabtard, rule number one for getting yourself out of a hole is to stop digging.

She's done. You know it. I know it. And America wins. It's all good. :thup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4hYkfwuTY]‪Bachmann: "Not All Cultures Are Equal"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Calls them as I sees them..

So Nazi Germany's culture is equal to Modern Germany's culture?

and you know that, how?

Prove me wrong and I will recant. Demonstrate that Obama had a hand behind that youth brigade.

Stephanie said:

Mother Jones has been nominated for 23 National Magazine Awards and has won six times, including for General Excellence in 2001, 2008, and 2010. In addition, Mother Jones also won the Online News Association Award for Online Topical Reporting in 2010 and the Utne Reader Independent Press Award for General Excellence in 2011.

It is most ironic that you are bitching about validity when your sources are youtube vids.

Oh oh, better put them wet dreams on hold.:lol:

SNIP:
Bachmann Ahead in Another Presidential Poll
By Bob Ellis on July 19th, 2011

Michele Bachmann at the state capitol in Des Moines, Iowa, speaking to supporters. (Photo credit: Gage Skidmore)
Another poll, this one from Public Policy Polling, finds Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) leading the pack of GOP presidential contenders.
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/PPP_Release_National_0719.pdf

Michele Bachmann’s momentum continues to build and she’s taken first place by the smallest of margins on PPP’s newest national Presidential poll. 21% of Republican primary voters say she’s their top choice to 20% for Mitt Romney, 12% for Rick Perry, 11% for Herman Cain, 9% for Ron Paul, 7% for Newt Gingrich, 5% for Tim Pawlenty, and 3% for Jon Huntsman.

the rest at..
Bachmann Ahead in Another Presidential Poll

Forum List

Back