Buh-Bye Bachmann, and we hardly knew ya!

Oh she's done.

You can go ahead and stick a fork in her now for sure.

A fork's not what you want to stick in her. You got it bad for the little spitfire, don't you? So you like women who are smarter then you, eh?

She's your definition of smart? You don't get out much, do ya.

The only position I took was she's smarter then Manifold. I'm not sure how you get all the way to "smart" from that

Bush inherited a recession and had about 7 years of low unemployment, high job growth, low inflation, and moderate gas prices.
Obama inherited a recovery and has had 3 years of high unemployment, low job growth, increasing inflation and higher gas prices.
Is that what you call better?
what legislation of any consequence did Bush II get passed. :eusa_eh: He also left two unfinished and unpaid-for wars, and an unpaid-for RX plan on the books. Great job. :clap2:

So he didnt get anything done but still is responsible for screwing up the country?
Make up your mind. Assuming you have one.

His prescription plan is the ONLY Medicare provision that has come in under projected budget btw. The Dems criticism of the time, fwiw, is that it wasn't generous enough. If Bush had listened to them it would be even more expensive.

You really don't know much, do you?

You answered your own question here.

I was looking for this earlier but couldn't find it:

bachmanncomic1.jpg
...and you wonder why these attacks on her have no credibility?

Gay husband, farm subsidies, medicaid handouts, anti-Catholic church, and pill popping!

See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya! :lmao:

Don't forget having goons as handlers who rough up reporters.

Didn't work well for another TP favorite by the name of Joe Miller, either.

Just like obamas guy did to O'Rilley ? That said, Most politicians are deathly afraid of questions from the press that are not scripted and submitted a week or two in advance. Like Hillery Clinton and Ram Emanuel. And Brian Ross has said that no one was roughed up. I wall take his word for it considering the fact that he was there.

Forum List

Back