Bugatti reveals its most powerful supercar yet: The $10 million Centodieci

Bugatti debuted its most powerful supercar at Pebble Beach on Friday: a $10 million,1,600 horsepower throwback to the ’90s that sprints from 0 to 62 mph in 2.4 seconds...The company is making just 10 of the Centodiecis, which feature Bugatti’s 8.0-liter W16 engine...The Centodieci races from zero...to 124 mph in 6.1 seconds and to 186 mph in 13.1 seconds. Like its cousin the Chiron, Bugatti electronically limited the top speed of the car to 236 mph.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnbc.com ...

And it is UGLY....You would think for that kind of money they would have a really OUTSTANDING car!!!!

106076850-156571799793202_cd_campogallianor.jpg

Pffft wrap your ass in fiberglass and go have some fun

the new vettes sold out

21 grand for tires GTFOH

Bugatti debuted its most powerful supercar at Pebble Beach on Friday: a $10 million,1,600 horsepower throwback to the ’90s that sprints from 0 to 62 mph in 2.4 seconds...The company is making just 10 of the Centodiecis, which feature Bugatti’s 8.0-liter W16 engine...The Centodieci races from zero...to 124 mph in 6.1 seconds and to 186 mph in 13.1 seconds. Like its cousin the Chiron, Bugatti electronically limited the top speed of the car to 236 mph.

And it is UGLY....You would think for that kind of money they would have a really OUTSTANDING car!!!!

I was there for the rollout and yes, it is impressive, but I was far more impressed by the new mid engine Corvette Stingray.

The car looks phenomenal.

The new Ford GT is pretty gorgeous too.

Below is a picture of the cutaway they have here at Laguna Seca for the Historic races.

Attachments

• 20190817_132218.jpg
    20190817_132218.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 35

OnePercenter has 4 of them

The problem with these rare supercars is, no one who buys them actually drives them. They park them in a garage and they sit there until they find a buyer 10 years later who will pay 2 or 3 times its sticker price, then the new owner parks it and waits to find someone who will pay more than he did. Its a shame, but understandable. Rare supercars are very good investments.

The hell they don't! You should see what's being RACED here at the historic races!

The problem with these rare supercars is, no one who buys them actually drives them. They park them in a garage and they sit there until they find a buyer 10 years later who will pay 2 or 3 times its sticker price, then the new owner parks it and waits to find someone who will pay more than he did. Its a shame, but understandable. Rare supercars are very good investments.
Super cars are old news. The future of badassery is hyper-cars.
For the record, the baddest hypercar is the Pagani Barchetta.

$23.65 million Pagani Zonda Barchetta the world's most expensive car

851.jpg

The hell they don't! You should see what's being RACED here at the historic races!
Not a 1 of 10 Bugatti. No one is racing these.

Oh, you would be surprised. We got to see a 20 million dollar McLaren put through its paces in the able hands of Mika Hakkinen.

I think there are 4 of them... Just sayin...

Oh, you would be surprised. We got to see a 20 million dollar McLaren put through its paces in the able hands of Mika Hakkinen.

Was it a Mclaren P1 LM? They were taking one of those around to tracks a year or two ago. It set the record at Goodwood Festival of Speed, though a Pagani Zonda broke that record this year.

Last edited:

Was it a Mclaren P1 LM? They were taking one of those around to tracks a year or two ago. It set the record at Goodwood Festival of Speed, though a Pagani Zonda broke that record this year.

Nope, it was this

Attachments

• 20190818_172050.jpg
    20190818_172050.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 35

that's allot of car. Wonder if a future owner would drive it, or just keep it in the garage to lean on and take selfies.

Jeez...you lose 2 million as soon as you drive it off the lot.
I'm not stupid...I'll wait to pick up a used one.

Those cars don't drop in value unless you wreck them. They are now fully qualified investments and hedge funds now invest in them.

Those cars don't drop in value unless you wreck them. They are now fully qualified investments and hedge funds now invest in them.
They are better investments than realestate because they are sooo rare and highly prized by collectors.

Forum List

Back