Buffett Blames Congress for Romney's 15% Rate

Charity has absolutely nothing to do with the government. By definition when force is involved, it can't be charity.

Charity is done by individuals who voluntarily give of their times, talents, and money to bless the lives of others. Charity is employing people not robbing others to give hand outs. Charity is spending your life providing goods and services to others through your daily life.

Thanks for admitting you selfishness.

Modern day conservatism is the political codification of selfishness.

Did you read what I actually said? Im advocating real charity. Not robbery. CHARITY.

Try it sometime.

Chances are no he didn't or his comprehension level has not yet risen above a fourth grader

Buffett Blames Congress for Romney's 15% Rate - Yahoo! Finance
(Bold emphasis added)
Warren Buffett, the billionaire calling for more taxes on the rich, said Mitt Romney's U.S. tax rate of about 15 percent reflects poor laws rather than failings by the candidate for the Republican presidential nomination.

"It's the wrong policy to have," Buffett told Bloomberg Television's Betty Liu in an interview today. "He's not going to pay more than the law requires, and I don't fault him for that in the least. But I do fault a law that allows him and me earning enormous sums to pay overall federal taxes at a rate that's about half what the average person in my office pays."

I don't fault Romney for paying a legal tax either. Of course people need to have something to be upset about Romney so they have a reason not to vote for him.

I suggest a better way to do that would be finding fault in his proposals for tax reform (changing the law), not in his actions of following the current law. I don't care how much it upsets people that he pays a lower percentage, the bottom line is that it is legal.

Yes Buffet is correct.

I say the wealthy should pay 35% across the board including all of their Cayman Island activity.

The middle class should pay 25% across the board because they make less yet because they are the largest number they put more taxes in the cookie jar that which pays the bills.

And when vast numbers of wealthy people move aboard to stop you stealing their money? Then what? Who's gonna carry you lazy ass bastards then?

Idiot.

Buffett Blames Congress for Romney's 15% Rate - Yahoo! Finance
(Bold emphasis added)

I don't fault Romney for paying a legal tax either. Of course people need to have something to be upset about Romney so they have a reason not to vote for him.

I suggest a better way to do that would be finding fault in his proposals for tax reform (changing the law), not in his actions of following the current law. I don't care how much it upsets people that he pays a lower percentage, the bottom line is that it is legal.

Yes Buffet is correct.

I say the wealthy should pay 35% across the board including all of their Cayman Island activity.

The middle class should pay 25% across the board because they make less yet because they are the largest number they put more taxes in the cookie jar that which pays the bills.

And when vast numbers of wealthy people move aboard to stop you stealing their money? Then what? Who's gonna carry you lazy ass bastards then?

Idiot.

Ma'm respectfully I propose there will always be countries with lower tax rates. As a full service business can not compete on price with a discount bargain barn neither can the United States compete with a country that provides no services and or military.

Worse yet, many of them countries rely on America's bloated military budget for their own defence.

BTW, is our effective tax rate for millionaires now higher than it was in 1965 or 1955? I really do not know.

In closing, sure I could move to Mexico and live on my lowly taxed compound but I do not wish to hire armed guards to take my kids to school out of fear of the common folk.

Forum List

Back