Buffet wants others to pay higher taxes but doesnt pay his own

Buffett is a hypocrite among hypocrites.

His company owes a billion dollars in back taxes and he scams the system by only paying himself 100K a year to run a multi-billion dollar company.

It will be interesting to see what his replacement gets paid when he finally retires. I'll give you million to one odds that it'll be more than 100K a year

...he scams the system by only paying himself 100K a year to run a multi-billion dollar company...

whoaaaa nelly.

that's a slippery slope you stepped out on. he's not the only one who plays the system. many other very rich, and very republican, people do the same.

...he scams the system by only paying himself 100K a year to run a multi-billion dollar company...

whoaaaa nelly.

that's a slippery slope you stepped out on. he's not the only one who plays the system. many other very rich, and very republican, people do the same.

But the others do not make a public spectacle out of paying a lower tax rate than their secretaries and call for reform, nor do they have a Buffet Rule named after them.

whoaaaa nelly.

It's a scam.

I own my own business and if I don't pay myself a high enough salary and take only distributions and dividends which are not subject to payroll taxes I will get audited and fined.

Our business grosses just under 2 million a year and my accountant advised me to pay myself at least 75K in salary so as to stay under the IRS radar.

How does Buffett get away with only paying himself 100K a year?

No doubt the op is among those who think that Buffet and other rich Liberals should voluntarily write checks to the government, while folks like Romney pay 14%.

Last edited:

whoaaaa nelly.

It's a scam.

I own my own business and if I don't pay myself a high enough salary and take only distributions and dividends which are not subject to payroll taxes I will get audited and fined.

Our business grosses just under 2 million a year and my accountant advised me to pay myself at least 75K in salary so as to stay under the IRS radar.

How does Buffett get away with only paying himself 100K a year?

you could pay yourself as little as you wanted and just keep the profit in the company. but why would you want to at the salary that you're currently paying yourself.

No doubt the op is among those who think that Buffet and other rich Liberals should voluntarily write checks to the government, while folks like Romney pay 14%.

Why shouldn't you? You guys are always the ones pissing your pants claiming other people aren't paying enough. How about you folks start walking the talk and make examples of yourselves and stop being a bunch of crybaby hypocrites.

There is nothing stopping anyone Democrat or Republican from paying more in taxes if they want to surprise, surprise no one Democrat or Republican seems to want to.

whoaaaa nelly.

Buffet I'm sure uses every means necessary
to pay as little in taxes as possible.....
Then he complains that wealthy people
use every means necessary to pay as little
in taxes as possible.....

He is partisan left wing hack...:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back