Buffet rule passage would cost us jobs

ROTFL again according to you we should all never eat because buying food is wasteful.
According to you spending that provides doctors their education, workers their food, houses their energy, people with health care, transportation etc etc is wasteful.

It has become quite clear that the Dr. Seuss books your read on politics are just about on your level.

Now, when you start the series on economics, let us know.

It will be good for a laugh.
RTOFL it is amzing that you think producing food is not a good idea.
I mean you're so stupid that you think starving is a good thing

Strawman+(light).jpg

The fact that the govenrment already better manages money then the private sector, government healthcare, charity, courts, utilities, energy production, retirement, schools, transportation, insurance, and prisons are all 5-50% more efficient then the private sector
So plz come back when you've got a clue

Please start a thread on this one and post your claims.

This should be rich.

The government manages money better than the private sector.

ROTFLMAO

You are past being a jackass and are now officially a zealot.

Only the biggest of Obamadicksuckers would say something this stupid.
ROTFL like always you are a dumbass who has an IQ of 50
Workers Comp Scandals in other States
^Privatization of workers comp in California results in workers comp costs increasing to above 166% of the national median.

BBC News - Ken Clarke privatises Birmingham Prison amid union fury
^In UK privatized prisons cost 5% more even though private prisons don't provide workers with adequate benefits or pay.
http://www.bls.gov/opub/focus/volume2_number12/cex_2_12.pdf
The Real Costs of Car Ownership Calculator
^Socializing life insurance alone would save America 250billion yearly
^Socializing car insurance/home/and all others minus health care would save 200 billion
^Socializing all insurance minus health care would save almost 500billion dollars yearly
Privatization During an Economic Downturn: Still Inefficient and Problematic | Progressive States Network
^Privatization of parking and parking meters resulted in an increase in costs by 240%

2009 New Jersey Code :: US Codes and Statutes :: US Law :: Justia
--^New Jerseys DMV privatization failed, socialization made it better Privatized DMV leads to poor service, under paid employees, a lack of anti-fraud policies, and long wait times/lines.

Privatization During an Economic Downturn: Still Inefficient and Problematic | Progressive States Network
^Privatization of parking and parking meters resulted in an increase in costs by 240%

--^New Jerseys DMV privatization failed, socialization made it better Privatized DMV leads to poor service, under paid employees, a lack of anti-fraud policies, and long wait times/lines.
Charity Navigator - America's Largest Charity Evaluator | Home
Disagreeing With Dignan: The Politics Of Poverty And Welfare | Alas, a Blog
http://www.bargaineering.com/articles/dont-donate-money-to-charity.html
^---Government welfare is around 3 times more efficient than private charity.
^Average charity has administration costs of 30% compared to 5% for government
^Americans spend around 300 billion a year on charity. If government were to become the only "charity" than Americas would save around 75 billion dollars a year.

Yes you are a clulees retard

Let me get this straight
Charity is less efficient than using tax payers wealth?
I cannot stop laughing

Taking wealth from me with the choice of giving, or going to prison is more efficient than me just giving, or not, with no threat of going to prison?
Choice vs mandate is less efficient?

And your threads on a single payer system has no real basis to go on. Obama care was not going to add to the defict.
We know now that that is not true

Calling people retards makes you look stupid, I mean really dude get a life

Last edited:
Liberal leaders at least know that the Buffett Rule won't create jobs nor will it have any effect on the deficit,. The purpose of the Buffett Rule is twofold. One to punish people for being rich in the first place. Second, to accommodate some sense of fairness in the liberal mind. If they cannot make the poor rich they can reduce the amount of wealth the rich have.

I cannot believe that claiming taking wealth from the private sector will not be a job killer.

If you take 50,000 from a person who earned 1 million dollars a year (5%) it will effect some-ones bottom line

That wealth will no longer be put to work.

We were within 163 billion of a balanced budget in 2007 with Iraq at its highest level of winning that war

More spin fron the Dems

Go back to 07 levels, add 5%, that makes the defict 500 billion with a real 5% UE rate

Thats the fix
Then tax reform that eliminates income/capital/corporate tax with a Fair tax type system and we balance the budget

It is that simple

Create wealth

Wrong. If someone who makes over a million a year, and wants to build wealth, the Buffet Rule will make investing in your business the best answer. You are aware that labor is a cost, and is subtracted from profit, do you not? If you were a business owner, and wanted to avoid paying the highest rate, you'd simply invest in your business, including creating jobs, to avoid being taxed while building wealth.

Cutting spending costs jobs.

Eating healthy costs jobs.

Living within our means costs jobs.

Most all stuff we need to do costs jobs.
Funny how the longer one waits to pay the tab the more it costs.

Now had we worked on actually building a sustainable economy in the 80's things would be different now.
But we had to make money with money and borrowed money at that and became a debtor and consumer spending driven country....
That was when "if it is good for the market it is good for America" thoughts came out.

Last edited:
The majority of rich put dividends into rollover or reinvestment.the are told not to spend no more that 7-8% of their accumulated wealth anuually. So how does the investments from the rich compare to a lower income person that earns money and spends it all in their community, whrn the rich do not?

The majority of rich put dividends into rollover or reinvestment.the are told not to spend no more that 7-8% of their accumulated wealth anuually. So how does the investments from the rich compare to a lower income person that earns money and spends it all in their community, whrn the rich do not?

Huh? A sustainable withdrawal rate is generally acknowledged to be in the 3.5% - 4.0% range. Nobody would advocate a 7-8% withdrawal rate - you'd go broke quick!

I cannot believe that claiming taking wealth from the private sector will not be a job killer.

If you take 50,000 from a person who earned 1 million dollars a year (5%) it will effect some-ones bottom line

We were within 163 billion of a balanced budget in 2007 with Iraq at its highest level of winning that war

More spin fron the Dems

Go back to 07 levels, add 5%, that makes the defict 500 billion with a real 5% UE rate

Thats the fix
Then tax reform that eliminates income/capital/corporate tax with a Fair tax type system and we balance the budget

It is that simple

Create wealth

Wrong. If someone who makes over a million a year, and wants to build wealth, the Buffet Rule will make investing in your business the best answer. You are aware that labor is a cost, and is subtracted from profit, do you not? If you were a business owner, and wanted to avoid paying the highest rate, you'd simply invest in your business, including creating jobs, to avoid being taxed while building wealth.

Your talking a totally different tax base.
Captial gains is not the same as a corporate tax

This IS the issue. Capital gains such as mine came from working with that wealth being taxed once prior to me investing it

More spin fron the Dems

Thats the fix

It is that simple

Create wealth

Pure fucking bullshit. One of the greatest periods of job creation was during the 1950's. What were the tax rates then? A second period of rapid expansion was the 1990's. And the tax rates were what? Then we had Bush 2 reduce taxes, and what was the net increase in jobs from 2001 to 2009? It did not even keep up with the people graduating from high school and college.

Also, you statement concerning 2007 is a pure fabrication. Bushie was jiggering the books, and not including the cost of two wars.

More spin fron the Dems

Thats the fix

It is that simple

Create wealth

This IS the issue. Capital gains such as mine came from working with that wealth being taxed once prior to me investing it

Really? And I don't give a shit. You should pay the same percentage as I do.

No dumbass money that you make from Capital gains investments has not been taxed.
Capital gains are taxed at the corporate level prior to being taxed at the individual shareholder level.
ROTFL that would mean that ALL income from working is double taxes because first it is taxes at the corporate level and then a the income level. So basically your position is that if you make 100,000 or less you should be doubled taxed but if you make millions you should not be double taxed. So either you are a greedy rich guy or a poor tool who thinks she should pay more then rich people.

The fact that periods with high taxes saw more GDP growth, more employment, and less poverty then periods with low rates. The fact that the rich invested their money in the housing bubble; also the fact that higher taxes on the rich results in lower taxes on the poor and more services meaning a better economy for 80% of Americans
Higher taxes on the wealthy do not result in lower taxes on the poor. The government simply continues to spend more money when it receives it. In fact, for decades it's been spending money we don't have.
Are you illiterate? Read the bold.
I'm going to say that you are illiterate because it is impossible to spend money you don't have, it would be like saying we ate food that never existed.

Taxes on the poor are at one of the lowest rates they've been at right now, particularly with over 40% of Americans not paying any federal income tax and those that paid nothing actually received a combined total of $105 billion in refundable tax credits in 2010.
So what your saying is you're selfish.
God how many times do you have to be told that income taxes only equal 1/4 of total taxes. So basically you are cherry picking and leaving out data because if you actually considered all the data it would prove you wrong.
Since 1980 taxes on people making below the median income have increased by 16%.
http://nd.edu/~jsulliv4/well_being_middle_class_poor4.3.pdf

The fact that the govenrment already better manages money then the private sector

That is not a fact at all. It is your opinion and a poorly formed one. What private entity is $16 trillion in debt?
Actually when you total all private entities their debt is 3.5 times the size of debt that the government has. Meaning according to you the government is more efficient then the private sector
Debt-To-GDP Chart "Wrong," US Debt Levels Fine - Business Insider
^Private sector debt is 3.5 times larger than government debt

Further more government controlled health care, utilities, charity, insurance, schools, transportation, prisons, retirement and courts all are more efficient then their private sector counter parts

So like I said before come back when you have the ability to think and have a basic clue about what you are talking about

Last edited:

More spin fron the Dems

Thats the fix

It is that simple

Create wealth

Pure fucking bullshit. One of the greatest periods of job creation was during the 1950's. What were the tax rates then? A second period of rapid expansion was the 1990's. And the tax rates were what? Then we had Bush 2 reduce taxes, and what was the net increase in jobs from 2001 to 2009? It did not even keep up with the people graduating from high school and college.

Also, you statement concerning 2007 is a pure fabrication. Bushie was jiggering the books, and not including the cost of two wars.

You are indeed an idiot, for trying to compare the two periods on the basis of tax rate alone.

That is what is truly a MINI-MIND.

Please start a thread on this one and post your claims.
This should be rich.
The government manages money better than the private sector.
ROTFLMAO
You are past being a jackass and are now officially a zealot.
Only the biggest of Obamadicksuckers would say something this stupid.
ROTFL like always you are a dumbass who has an IQ of 50
Workers Comp Scandals in other States
^Privatization of workers comp in California results in workers comp costs increasing to above 166% of the national median.

BBC News - Ken Clarke privatises Birmingham Prison amid union fury
^In UK privatized prisons cost 5% more even though private prisons don't provide workers with adequate benefits or pay.
http://www.bls.gov/opub/focus/volume2_number12/cex_2_12.pdf
The Real Costs of Car Ownership Calculator
^Socializing life insurance alone would save America 250billion yearly
^Socializing car insurance/home/and all others minus health care would save 200 billion
^Socializing all insurance minus health care would save almost 500billion dollars yearly

Charity Navigator - America's Largest Charity Evaluator | Home
Disagreeing With Dignan: The Politics Of Poverty And Welfare | Alas, a Blog
http://www.bargaineering.com/articles/dont-donate-money-to-charity.html
^---Government welfare is around 3 times more efficient than private charity.
^Average charity has administration costs of 30% compared to 5% for government
^Americans spend around 300 billion a year on charity. If government were to become the only "charity" than Americas would save around 75 billion dollars a year.

Yes you are a clulees retard

Let me get this straight
Charity is less efficient than using tax payers wealth?
I cannot stop laughing
Yes welfare programs operated by the government are 30-35% more efficient. This is because out of ever $10 spent on charity only 7$ dollars actually goes to benefits while every $9.5 out of 10 that the government spending goes to benefits.
I realize that it is hard for someone so stupid as yourself to admit that you are an idiot whose whole world view is bogus.
Taking wealth from me with the choice of giving, or going to prison is more efficient than me just giving, or not, with no threat of going to prison?
Choice vs mandate is less efficient?
Given that you are illiterate plz get your mom to read to you. Has I already posted welfare is 303-5% more efficient then private charity . If you get someone to read this post for you then maybe you wont have to ask questions that have already been answered.
And your threads on a single payer system has no real basis to go on. Obama care was not going to add to the defict.
Obamacare isn't single-payer dumbass.
We know now that that is not true
PLz get some one read this to you. The guy you sourced that said Obamacare would increase the deficit says it increases the deficit because we should count all the measures in Obamacare that reduce the deficit. Tell your mom that I apologize that her daughter is so dumb she can't even read.

Calling people retards makes you look stupid, I mean really dude get a life
Stop being a retard and then I'll stop calling you a retard.

Really? And I don't give a shit. You should pay the same percentage as I do.

I did, I paid more actually
I paid income as well as capital gains

Why is it you have not invested your wealth?
Warren Buffet is a liar any-way
He has paid 0 taxes in many years
Warren Buffett's Company Hasn't Paid All Taxes Owed In Years, Media Mum | NewsBusters.org

Let me try to explain this to you again
Income tax is tax on income, lowerig that rate or should I say doing away with it and replacing it with a tax system like florida and texas has to me is the fix (Tax on income)

Capital gains come from, well here
Capital gains tax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Read it, understand what you have an issue with before you scream you want me to pay the same you do, because with most of us we pay more any-way

Millionaires investing there wealth never promises profit, without it the number of jobs we would lose boggles the mind

Buy Appl on the dip
Selll on the news
thats all we do
we invest in America with wealth we have earned, nothing more, nothing less

Last edited:
Income tax is tax on income, lowerig that rate or should I say doing away with it and replacing it with a tax system like florida and texas has to me is the fix (Tax on income)
ROTFL so according to you changing the tax system so that 50% of the population is in poverty (IE anyone making 35,000 or less) is the fix; not to mention it would result in the rich paying 10 times less in taxes the those in poverty

Millionaires investing there wealth never promises profit, without it the number of jobs we would lose boggles the mind
Um are you stupid? Raising capital gains taxes wont go away with investments

Actually most the money that rich people invest in capital gains goes to China and other third world countries

Capital gains are taxed at the corporate level prior to being taxed at the individual shareholder level.
ROTFL that would mean that ALL income from working is double taxes because first it is taxes at the corporate level and then a the income level.

That is essentially correct.

So basically your position is that if you make 100,000 or less you should be doubled taxed but if you make millions you should not be double taxed.

That's not my position at all. I'm not sure where you got that from. You assume an awful lot.

I'm going to say that you are illiterate because it is impossible to spend money you don't have

Where do you think the $16 trillion in debt came from? If we have the money why are we in debt?

God how many times do you have to be told that income taxes only equal 1/4 of total taxes. So basically you are cherry picking and leaving out data because if you actually considered all the data it would prove you wrong.
Since 1980 taxes on people making below the median income have increased by 16%.
http://nd.edu/~jsulliv4/well_being_middle_class_poor4.3.pdf

When people discuss raising taxes on the rich, they are referring to taxes on their income and most families making less than $50k a year aren't paying anything. Raising the top tier tax rate or the capital gains rate will not result in a lower income tax rate for the "poor" nor a lower rate in any other form of taxation.

Regarding your link, you're going to have to cite the specific page(s) you are getting your information from. I work for a living and cannot sort through a 57 page document to find one statistic. I gave you that courtesy in another thread when I used one of your PDF links.

That is not a fact at all. It is your opinion and a poorly formed one. What private entity is $16 trillion in debt?
Actually when you total all private entities their debt is 3.5 times the size of debt that the government has. Meaning according to you the government is more efficient then the private sector
Debt-To-GDP Chart "Wrong," US Debt Levels Fine - Business Insider
^Private sector debt is 3.5 times larger than government debt

You're comparing apples and oranges. The federal government is one gigantic entity. The private sector is made up of thousands of entities, many of which strategically leverage debt in order to build and expand their growth. It's actually quite common. The difference is they typically get a positive return for that debt, whereas the federal government does not. The multiple failures of these so called "green energy" companies that have gone bankrupt after receiving billions in government funding are a perfect example of what I am speaking of. Private sector companies would almost never make such foolish investments because they'd go out of business.

Further more government controlled health care, utilities, charity, insurance, schools, transportation, prisons, retirement and courts all are more efficient then their private sector counter parts

That is an opinion and not a fact. Tuition to a private school is typically far less than what a public school spends on each student and the results at the private school are usually far better. Many doctors won't even take Medicare patients anymore. Most public transit agencies are government run and grossly inefficient and expensive for the services they provide. There isn't a single subway system in the country that is profitable and they are all government run. Agencies such as prisons and courts are typically more suited for government administration, but they are also a typical government function, much like the military. As for the others you mention, charity and retirement, well there you're just running your mouth and seeing what will stick. You have no evidence whatsoever to make either of those claims. You seem to believe that because you say something it magically makes it true. Narcissistic syndrome.

So like I said before come back when you have the ability to think and have a basic clue about what you are talking about

We've found on this forum that the people who spend the most time telling others how uninformed and dumb they are, are the usually the very people who are the most uninformed and dumb.

ROTFL so according to you changing the tax system so that 50% of the population is in poverty (IE anyone making 35,000 or less) is the fix; not to mention it would result in the rich paying 10 times less in taxes the those in poverty

That's not what he said at all. You really like your Straw Man arguments. Usually people who engage in logical fallacies do so because they either don't understand what is being discussed or they can't defend their position.

Furthermore, virtually nobody in this country lives in poverty.

Um are you stupid? Raising capital gains taxes wont go away with investments

Actually most the money that rich people invest in capital gains goes to China and other third world countries

Exactly what is the issue with starting with a tax system that works in the two states I mentioned?
Never claimed it was fix all, just a place to start
The fair tax adresses those concerns.
Wealth lost at the level that creates jobs is killing our jobs market. the very reaon the housing market cannot reccover is the jobs market, no other
Housing cost would re bound when the demand comes back, until the job market is fixed that will not happen

Have you ever played in the stock market? Your comment on Raising capital gains taxes does not make sense (thats what we with class say instead of "stupid")
Until you put your wealth at risk, do not try and understand what those who do go thru. You punish those people, they will find another way to create that wealth. This is why the volume on the Stock Market is is far down

The wealth that a millionaire makes after risk and taxes, part of that wealth will be used to buy a new GM product, a new pool, maybe hire another employee to find a way to hire another employee thru real growth that comes from welath made thru capital gains

We added 700 billion to the welath the US govt spends from 2007.
What has this done for us?

Forum List

Back