Buffalo NY buried under 5 FEET of Obama's global warming. Three more feet on the way

Why are you crybabies still butt hurt over Al Gore???

Has he commited any crimes?

Did he sell cocaine and take the money against congress's specific instructions and buy weapons and give them to our enemies like Ronnie Reagan did? He got off with an "I'ZZzzz Sowwwwry". I mean since we are bringing up peeps from 20 years ago...

He's a fraud, snake oil salesman, hypocrite who owns a frikken zinc mine then FLYS all over world wailing about , GLOBULL warming aka, Climate change all the while duping people out their monies that goes into HIS POCKETS

The world doesn't need zinc?

"Facts About Zinc
  • Zinc has a self-healing mechanism in it. The zinc coating sacrifices itself slowly by galvanic action to protect the base steel. This sacrificial action continues as long as any zinc remains in the immediate area.
  • Zinc melts at 787 F (420 C), and boils at 1,665 F (907 C).
  • Zinc comprises an estimated 0.004% of the Earth’s crust.
  • Zinc ranks 27th in order of material abundance in the Earth.
  • Zinc is essential for the growth and development of almost all life: between 1.4 and 2.3 grams of zinc are to be found in the average, healthy adult.
  • Zinc is found everywhere in daily life: in every cell of the human body, in the earth, in the food we eat and in products we use (sunblock, automobiles, cosmetics, airplanes, appliances, surgical tools, zinc lozenges).
  • Children need zinc for growth. Adults need zinc for reproduction and good health.
  • The U.S. Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) is 15 milligrams of zinc.
  • Recently, zinc is found to enhance eyesight, preventing the onset of macular degeneration.
  • Zinc occurs naturally in the earth, air and foods you eat; it is the second most common trace metal, after iron, naturally found in the body.
  • Zinc is essential to your health, boosting the immune system, helping cells to grow, regulating appetite and healing wounds; zinc lozenges can even cut short the common cold.
  • Zinc is a natural insect repellent and sun screen, protecting lips and skin.
  • Zinc is the third most used nonferrous metal (after aluminum and copper), of which the U.S. consumes more than one million metric tons annually; the average person will use 730 pounds of zinc in his or her lifetime, according to the U.S. Bureau of Mines.
  • Zinc is 100% recyclable. Over 80% of the zinc available for recycling is currently recycled.
  • More than one-third of the zinc consumed in North America is produced from recycled materials.
  • Zinc is primarily used as a coating on iron and steel to protect against corrosion. Corrosion costs the US 3.2% of the GDP annually, or about $423 billion.
  • Zinc makes the average automobile last longer—17 pounds of zinc protect it from rust, 20 pounds are used to make zinc die-cast parts like door handles and locks, and each tire contains about 1/2 pound of zinc, needed to cure rubber.
  • Due to the long lifespan of most zinc-coated products like galvanized steel, which in some cases may last maintenance-free for over 100 years, much of the zinc produced in the past is still in use, constituting a valuable and sustainable resource of zinc for generations.
  • Zinc can store six times more energy per pound than other battery systems, increasing the range of electric vehicles; zinc-air batteries have powered cars to speeds of 120 mph.
  • Zinc combined with copper makes brass
  • The U.S. penny is 98 percent zinc, with a copper coating."
Facts About Zinc American Galvanizers Association

So what does SNOW have to do with contradicting Global Warming? Please elaborate!
Al Gore made a big deal of global warming to make cash. The truth is the earth has warmed and cooled many times in history and it will do so again whether Al Gore likes it or not.

Since when is making money legally in the USA a bad thing? Are you a communist?
It is when it scares the piss out of people for no reason. The guy was basically selling snake oil by way of his books and speaking engagements. He has free speech so he gets to do it but he's hardly an authority on the subject. Then again people are gullible and believe without investigating so maybe our society deserves to be duped by people like Gore. Seriously didn't these idiots go to school?

Proof of naturally occurring climate change:

Dinosaurs =warm climate
Ice age = cold climate

It's happened before.:dunno:

Am I a commie? Hell no I'm not an Obama supporter.

Lake effect snow. Let me say this slowly. Lake. Effect. Snow. What do you think that means?
It means that the water is warmer than the air which at this time of year it should be. What it also means is that an unusually cold air mass for this time of year packing serious wind has descended from the arctic. Since the lakes have not had time to cool and freeze Buffalo has been getting clobbered with snow.

You are witness to climate change. Get your shit together. :slap:
H....do me a favor please.....Speedos doesnt reply to me,the poor guy thinks im going to hurt him....LOL....me?....hurt someone?....:dunno:....he seems to talk to you.....can you ask him for me......"is it something i said?.........thanks....

What's the temperature in Buffalo? the heaviest snow falls occur when the temp is between 24 and 32 degrees Fahrenheit . That being the case, since we are in the wake of the winter solstice and the southern axis of the earth has rocked away from the sun, heavy snow could be consistent with the claim ot global warming!

HAHAHA. Talk about gibberish. In wintertime in buffalo the southern axis is titled TOWARDS the sun. THINK

And Buffalo is in the Northern hemisphere, which means it's tilted away. THINK
1324512.gif

Acid rain, peak oil, global warming. The liberals are always lying to you about some pending catastrophe which only the govt can solve and only by raising your taxes.

Epic snowstorm on track to set a record in Buffalo

nov 19 2014
Buffalo's first snowstorm of the season could give the area a year's worth of snow — around 8 feet — in just three days.

More than 5 feet of snow was already on the ground Wednesday, and another round of lake-effect snow is forecast to bring an additional 3 feet of snow to the Buffalo area on Thursday and Friday. The average snowfall for an entire year: 93.6 inches, or close to 8 feet.

"This is a historic event. When all is said and done, this snowstorm will break all sorts of records, and that's saying something in Buffalo," Gov. Andrew Cuomo said during a visit to the city.

Christopher Burt, a weather historian with the Weather Underground, said this Lake Erie snowstorm "will go down as the most extreme on record."

Funny stupid neo cons don't know the difference between climate and weather. :lol:

Blaming the snow on Obama is a nice touch.

None so blind as the partisan hack.
Speedos is the meatball who had a thread blaming Obama for the Postage increase....the guy is pretty fatuous....

Forum List

Back