Budweiser unhappy with NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ripple!! Boones Farm! omg..memories of the 70's. LOL
... and some things I can't remember!

Mad Dog 20/20
A cool fall night - a drag strip in San Antonio - and Mad Dog .... those WERE the days!

I think it was Mad Dog that caused me to get married way too young !!

Yep, agreed..................Mad Dog will make you do some really stupid things.

However...............you want to get REALLY stupid, and have a hell of a hangover the next day? Try some Mad Bird or Thunder Dog.

That is 1/2 Mad Dog to 1/2 Thunderbird wine.

Gee I wonder why?

images

Maybe it's the under educated fools that play the game.

Most white people drink Bud. I'm not surprised they are going to at least give token support to their customers.
1.2 billion a year is a lot of money. That could really really harm the NFL.
That would help with our cause...thanks

Holy shit that's perfect. Blacks boycotting their own. What a perfect shit storm you people have made.

We are boycotting the white owners. Not our own.

Why don't blacks own sports teams? Or at least very many?

Because whites as usual typically only allow their own kind to own teams. You need to check the by laws of these sports organizations so you can see each new owner has to be voted on in addition to being able to afford to purchase the team.

They had a dilly of an ad for Bud Light that I saw numerous times during the 49'ers - Cardinals game yesterday. They didn't shy away from pitching their other brands either.

1.2 billion a year is a lot of money. That could really really harm the NFL.

Holy shit that's perfect. Blacks boycotting their own. What a perfect shit storm you people have made.

Because whites as usual typically only allow their own kind to own teams. You need to check the by laws of these sports organizations so you can see each new owner has to be voted on in addition to being able to afford to purchase the team.

It still surprises me that apparently no rich player has aspired to own a team. If one of them had, I'm sure we would have already had the main-stream media trumpeting how "racist" the NFL, or any other sports franchise is because they won't let blacks own teams. And, with the money these guys make, surely they could afford to buy into the franchise.

It still surprises me that apparently no rich player has aspired to own a team. If one of them had, I'm sure we would have already had the main-stream media trumpeting how "racist" the NFL, or any other sports franchise is because they won't let blacks own teams. And, with the money these guys make, surely they could afford to buy into the franchise.

1ST BLACK OWNER BIG STEP FOR NFL

Congratulations to John Wooten! Still doesn't explain why sports dominated by black players would not have more black owners.

Congratulations to John Wooten! Still doesn't explain why sports dominated by black players would not have more black owners.
Racism. If I dont allow you into the boys club you can never become a member no matter how much money you have.

Racism. If I dont allow you into the boys club you can never become a member no matter how much money you have.
Umm, first you need the money. Are you just now getting owning a football team isn't based on race it's cash?

Really??

Michael Jordan?

Magic Johnson?

Because, it doesn't matter how much money you have, because in addition to paying for the team, you also have to be voted in by the other owners to be an NFL owner.

Or did you forget that the NFL wouldn't let Trump get a team either?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back