Budget Gap Widens, 27% in First 10 Months of Fiscal Year

I don't pretend to be Nostradamus Beale, only a dumbass like you would make such a prediction. The fact is trump is a classic don't tax and spend Republican.

The hypocrisy on the right is predictable, if a Democrat wins the next presidential election, I expect you and other ne'er-do-wells to once again whine about the debt.

I hold allegiance to no party, doofus.

I have always maintained that the deficit is killing us, no matter who is in office.

We would have more growth if it weren't there.

Before Reagan was elected, this used to be axiomatic, folks on BOTH sides of the aisle knew it to be true.

Now? :dunno:

Does it really matter?

They are going to destroy the economic system, one way or another, so they can replace it with something else. All the financial elites are on the same page on this.

If you think a Republican President is different than a Democrat, or a Democrat congress critter is any different than a Republican one, when it comes to spending and bringing home the bacon to their home district?

I think you need to look in the mirror before you go around calling folks a dumbass.

It matters not who is in congress or president, as the old saying goes;

“Politicians are like diapers. They both should be changed often—and for the same reason.”

Listen carefully beale, your claim they all do it is a meme, it's bullshit:

R's spend and don't tax; D's spend and do tax.

R's cut taxes for corporations and the already wealthy, D's cut taxes for those who need it.
WTF man. Pay attention please. What party made the Bush tax cuts PERMANENT?

If we can’t agree on this clearly obvious issue that both parties are identical, it may be hard to agree on anything.

Try living in reality.

I do, anyone who claims both the D's and R' s are identical live in a much different reality than mine.

You have every right to ignore reality

Well in my reality the Republican Party no longer exists, by that I mean the R Pols seek to convert The Congress, the Executive and the Judiciary into an ultra conservative, reactionary group of sheep; any one who does not follow the company line is tossed under the bus as a RINO.

In my reality the Democratic Party is a diverse group with diverse ideas open to debates by open minded souls willing to discuss how to improve the lives of the human species.

I hold allegiance to no party, doofus.

I have always maintained that the deficit is killing us, no matter who is in office.

We would have more growth if it weren't there.

Before Reagan was elected, this used to be axiomatic, folks on BOTH sides of the aisle knew it to be true.

Now? :dunno:

Does it really matter?

They are going to destroy the economic system, one way or another, so they can replace it with something else. All the financial elites are on the same page on this.

If you think a Republican President is different than a Democrat, or a Democrat congress critter is any different than a Republican one, when it comes to spending and bringing home the bacon to their home district?

I think you need to look in the mirror before you go around calling folks a dumbass.

It matters not who is in congress or president, as the old saying goes;

“Politicians are like diapers. They both should be changed often—and for the same reason.”

R's cut taxes for corporations and the already wealthy, D's cut taxes for those who need it.

If we can’t agree on this clearly obvious issue that both parties are identical, it may be hard to agree on anything.

Try living in reality.

I do, anyone who claims both the D's and R' s are identical live in a much different reality than mine.

Well in my reality the Republican Party no longer exists, by that I mean the R Pols seek to convert The Congress, the Executive and the Judiciary into an ultra conservative, reactionary group of sheep; any one who does not follow the company line is tossed under the bus as a RINO.

In my reality the Democratic Party is a diverse group with diverse ideas open to debates by open minded souls willing to discuss how to improve the lives of the human species.
The Ds and Rs agree on much. First and foremost is getting rich while they do the bidding of the billionaires.

The differences promoted by the parties and the MSM are designed to dupe Americans. I see it worked on you.

Obama was a very good corporatist, elitist, warmonger just like W and Donnie.

Try living in reality.

The Ds and Rs agree on much. First and foremost is getting rich while they do the bidding of the billionaires.

The differences promoted by the parties and the MSM are designed to dupe Americans. I see it worked on you.

YAWN

Try living in reality.

YAWN
Intelligent discourse does bore dummies.

Forum List

Back