Budget Approved

... Remind us again how Bush was bad for spending a third what Obama is spending. You people are as dumb as rocks.

For us dumb rocks, please provide a source for your claim that Bush was spending a third of what Obama is.

This dumb rock thinks you are totally wrong, and your total misconception of fact may be what causes you to think everyone else is dumb.

But you can prove what dumb rocks we are by citing to source that shows Obama is spending three times more than Bush.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Dumb rocks.

ARe you FUCKING STUPID? The Government Budget Office has already said Obama eill triple the deficit in 4 YEARS. Remember how they were always right when they said anything bad about Bush? Are they now wrong cause they said something bad about Obama?

YOU LOSERS don't give one RATS ass about this country or the deficit. Obama has already agreed to spend over 4 TRILLION Dollars, how much does you FUCKING STUPID ASS think the Government collects in revenue in a year? He wants about half a trillion more for the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. Hell you dumb ass most of Bush's deficit spending was the bail out last year that the DEMOCRATS wrote and passed.

GOOD GOD you MORONS make me sick. By the time your done we won't have a country. We will be so deep in debt no one will loan us a dime. And then your hero will start printing funny money to "pay" for his pet projects.

Ohh and FUCK WIT? He plans to spend as much NEXT year as he did this YEAR.

Carter was an idiot but even he wasn't this AMAZINGLY STUPID. And what is Obama doing? Fly Airforce one low over New York to scare the shit out of millions of people so he can get a photo op for his first hundred days in office.

And HE wasn't even IN the f*ing plane! The photo op must have been sightseeing pics of NYC!

For us dumb rocks, please provide a source for your claim that Bush was spending a third of what Obama is.

This dumb rock thinks you are totally wrong, and your total misconception of fact may be what causes you to think everyone else is dumb.

But you can prove what dumb rocks we are by citing to source that shows Obama is spending three times more than Bush.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

my answer
You are a liar. I was willing to pretend you might just be stupid, but this proves you are a LYING DUMB ASS. The Congressional record is clear as is the reports of his plans for next year and the next year. Further the agency you retards all placed absolute trust in when it said anything negative about Bush has STATED FOR THE RECORD and cited on this board more then once that OBAMA will triple the current deficit in 4 years if he does as he plans. Bush doubled it, NOW Obama plans to triple THAT.

Pretty simple math even for retards. If the deficit were a trillion dollars and I doubled it, it would be 2 trillion, meaning I spent 1 trillion deficit dollars. Now if you come along and triple the 2 trillion to 6 TRILLION you spent 4 TRILLION dollars we did not have, that is more then tripling what I spent. AND that is what Obama's plan will do and he is well on the way to that, he has already signed or will sign for a 3.4 trillion budget, 850 BILLION for a bailout, another 400 BILLION for another bail out and he wants something like 500 billion for the Afghan and Iraq wars. DO THE FUCKING math dumb ass. Or are you claiming we take in 5 trillion dollars in one year? That is how much he will spend just in his first 5 months in office.

... FUCKING STUPID...

... FUCKING STUPID ...

... you MORONS ...

... FUCK WIT ...

Walter just can't play nice with the other kids.

If anyone else is interested to see why RGS went into a hissy fit because his statement that Bush was "spending a third what Obama is spending" was challenged, let me know, I'll be happy to show with cites to US Govt sources proving his statement is totally false and not even close to being correct.

Last edited:

If anyone else is interested to see why RGS went into a hissy fit because his statement that Bush was "spending a third what Obama is spending" was challenged, let me know, I'll be happy to show with cites to US Govt sources proving his statement is totally false and not even close to being correct.

my answer
You are a liar. I was willing to pretend you might just be stupid, but this proves you are a LYING DUMB ASS. The Congressional record is clear as is the reports of his plans for next year and the next year. Further the agency you retards all placed absolute trust in when it said anything negative about Bush has STATED FOR THE RECORD and cited on this board more then once that OBAMA will triple the current deficit in 4 years if he does as he plans. Bush doubled it, NOW Obama plans to triple THAT.

Pretty simple math even for retards. If the deficit were a trillion dollars and I doubled it, it would be 2 trillion, meaning I spent 1 trillion deficit dollars. Now if you come along and triple the 2 trillion to 6 TRILLION you spent 4 TRILLION dollars we did not have, that is more then tripling what I spent. AND that is what Obama's plan will do and he is well on the way to that, he has already signed or will sign for a 3.4 trillion budget, 850 BILLION for a bailout, another 400 BILLION for another bail out and he wants something like 500 billion for the Afghan and Iraq wars. DO THE FUCKING math dumb ass. Or are you claiming we take in 5 trillion dollars in one year? That is how much he will spend just in his first 5 months in office.

Sorry, you are not "anyone else". When you can play with the other kids without throwing tantrums you can come back and I'll play.

But till then I'll show anyone else why RGS' statement was completely wrong, if interested.

Last edited:
@ Shadow for the neg rep --

Sorry to not indulge in the flame war you seem to desire, but I don't get my jollies off trading "you're a fucking moron" posts, so I ignore those that do.

There are many others here that provide that form of entertainment for you.

what kind of moron says they have proof to show someone wrong, but then doesn't give it unless somebody ask nicely...

if you have the proof, show it, where do you get this silly notion that someone has to ask nicely, either put up or shut up

3.4 trillion that we don't have.

This is without a doubt the most irrisponsible US Government in history.

Instead of repairing the economy that act as if it was 30 years ago and the dollars are flowwing in, and spend hand over fist.

I'm litterally shocked that a government would do this.

Anyone from this point that claims the GoP is worse are automatic morons, nothing they have ever done has topped this.

what kind of moron says they have proof to show someone wrong, but then doesn't give it unless somebody ask nicely...

if you have the proof, show it, where do you get this silly notion that someone has to ask nicely, either put up or shut up

Suit yourself.

Instead of repairing the economy that act as if it was 30 years ago and the dollars are flowwing in, and spend hand over fist.

Anyone from this point that claims the GoP is worse are automatic morons, nothing they have ever done has topped this.

The reason is that many very smart and knowledgeable people, including those in both the recent Republican and current Democratic administrations, have made it very clear that the economy is in danger of tanking into a major recession or depresseion, and that massive fiscal stimulus is both warranted and necessary to prevent it from being much worse.

You may not for whatever reason agree with that proposition, but that's the reason.

Suit yourself.

no, you either post up your proof that you claim you have, or shut up

have you ever taken a debate class? trust me, in a debate you do not exclaim you have proof that either shows your opponent is wrong or your point right and then ask to be asked nicely to present your proof.

you will have lost the debate and lost major points for claiming you have proof and not providing it

The reason is that many very smart and knowledgeable people, including those in both the recent Republican and current Democratic administrations, have made it very clear that the economy is in danger of tanking into a major recession or depresseion, and that massive fiscal stimulus is both warranted and necessary to prevent it from being much worse.

You may not for whatever reason agree with that proposition, but that's the reason.

If I may, I refer you to my final "talking point":

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/75343-budget-approved-2.html#post1188786

I presume that these are a few of those "very smart and knowledgeable people" to which you referred. They, however, have a problem with this budget.

Suit yourself.

no, you either post up your proof that you claim you have, or shut up

have you ever taken a debate class? trust me, in a debate you do not exclaim you have proof that either shows your opponent is wrong or your point right and then ask to be asked nicely to present your proof.

you will have lost the debate and lost major points for claiming you have proof and not providing it

I can do whatever the hell I want. I've offered to anyone to discuss these issues and back up my claims to anyone who can act like an adult and not a freaking 6 year old throwing tantrums and calling people names.

I stand by that offer. If you don't like it tough. I couldn't care less what you think. Like I said, suit yourself.

Last edited:

I presume that these are a few of those "very smart and knowledgeable people" to which you referred. They, however, have a problem with this budget.

I didn't mean to imply that all smart and knowledgeable people agree that fiscal stimulus is warranted during a recession. But many do. The concept of using fiscal stimulus in a recession is hardly new or radical.

But I did look at your cite; it seems to address more the budget process than the stimulus spending.

Last edited:
@ Shadow for the neg rep --

Sorry to not indulge in the flame war you seem to desire, but I don't get my jollies off trading "you're a fucking moron" posts, so I ignore those that do.

There are many others here that provide that form of entertainment for you.

Ignore.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Dumb rocks.

... FUCKING STUPID...

... FUCKING STUPID ...

... you MORONS ...

... FUCK WIT ...

Walter just can't seem to be able to play nice with other kids. Everytime he doesn't get his way he throws a tantrum.

Is that all you EVER have to talk about? Why don't you try addressing the ACTUAL issue of the outrageous budget and the deficit that will result? Do you support this spending and the deficit that will result from it? Put it in black and white and quit picking on assinine talking points.

my answer

Sorry, you are not "anyone else". When you can play with the other kids without throwing tantrums you can come back and I'll play.

But till then I'll show anyone else why RGS' statement was completely wrong, if interested.

Yeah, he inadvertantly said 'spending' instead of deficit the first time he mentioned it, you got a real 'gotchya' there. You're such an idiot. :lol:

Because he can't actually talk about the real issue, so that is what he resorts too in almost every budget conversation I've seen him partipate in.

Links? :lol: Yeah, don't all of you idiots out there know that when you're in massive debt, you just go out and spend more money??? :lol:

I didn't mean to imply that all smart and knowledgeable people agree that fiscal stimulus is warranted during a recession. But many do. The concept of using fiscal stimulus in a recession is hardly new or radical.

But I did look at your cite; it seems to address more the budget process than the stimulus spending.

You better hope like hell that your so called 'experts' are right.

... FUCKING STUPID...

... FUCKING STUPID ...

... you MORONS ...

... FUCK WIT ...

Walter just can't seem to be able to play nice with other kids. Everytime he doesn't get his way he throws a tantrum.

Is that all you EVER have to talk about? Why don't you try addressing the ACTUAL issue of the outrageous budget and the deficit that will result? Do you support this spending and the deficit that will result from it? Put it in black and white and quit picking on assinine talking points.

Don't you read my posts? I talk about lots of stuff.

Do I support Obama's budgets because of the deficit? For this year to stimulate the economy yes. In a recession deficit spending has justification. Not when the economy is doing well.

Do I support Obama's budget running deficits after the economy is on its feet? No. He needs to cut spending and increase taxes to balance the budget.

my answer

Yeah, he inadvertantly said 'spending' instead of deficit the first time he mentioned it, you got a real 'gotchya' there. You're such an idiot. :lol:

Speaking of idiots, why don't you tell everyone about how you learned that Obama wasn't TRIPLING spending like you had claimed.

Forum List

Back