Buck stops over there or Obama- Don’t blame me for backroom deals cut in White House

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Neotrotsky, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Neotrotsky

Neotrotsky Council to Supreme Soviet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,350
    Buck stops over there or Obama- Don’t blame me for backroom deals cut in White House backrooms

Wilson was right- Papa Obama does lie

As if the Cadillac tax break for unions hadn’t been hashed out at 1600 Pennsylvania.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky3QSHbUszQ&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Obama: I Didn't Make a Bunch of Deals[/ame]

2. Claudette

Claudette Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,784

You know his finger had to be on the pulse while all those backroom deals were going on. After all. His priority was getting this train wreck passed.

3. Oldandtired

Oldandtired BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +349
    And during his ABC interview, when he blamed the lack of change in Washington on congress......was he asked WHY he used that as his platform for his campaign if it was something he had no control over?
    Not that I heard.
    Another example of how the media pretty much lets him get away with every lie he offered up:

No lobbysists.....except the ones he chooses.
    Unemployment will not go above 8%....except for the fact that the 100 top economists that advise him did not realize how bad things were (yet they STILL advise him...love that one)
    Change in Washington....well, not my job...I guess my lack of experience is an issue....I thought I COULD do it when I said it
    CSPAN.....still no excuse for that one..

ANd as I see it...it all goes back to this...

While on the campaign trail he was asked why he went back on his word about public financing...and his response was ...paraphrased...."I would not win if I didnt go back on my word"....

and his populatiry rating went UP...

What does that say about the American people?

Well, as I see it....it said to Obama that the American people do not care if he lies....so he has not stopped lying since.

Pathetic.

4. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,237
    The man is, if not the biggest, liar to ever park his ass in the White House. The question is, how much more lying will the public be forced to listen to before someone suggests he be impeached?