Buchanan: Impeach Bush

nucular said:
I think you are mistaking James Brown for Little Richard.

James Brown is a man's man. I know because he tried to hit on my wife. I wasn't too upset because after all it was James Brown.
:bj2:

You are correct...just checking to see where you are comming from..I did like both of their music though...even though I disagreed with their political philosophy...ya are are on the money friend...I like music based on the the dancing ability rather than political message....something everyone should learn...in my opinion only....LOL :cheers2:

no1tovote4 said:
It is a mark of the cowardice of our leaders that they are so terrified of being called "bigots" they tolerate this criminality. The moral rot of political correctness runs deep today in both national parties.

It's not a fear of being called a bigot, it's a fear of upsetting the "swing" hispanic voting bloc.

archangel said:
You are correct...just checking to see where you are comming from..I did like both of their music though...even though I disagreed with their political philosophy...ya are are on the money friend...I like music based on the the dancing ability rather than political message....something everyone should learn...in my opinion only....LOL :cheers2:

You got that right! For example did you ever hear John Ashcroft sing? Nice voice but his songs.......yikes! Ouch!
:beer:

Max Power said:
It's not a fear of being called a bigot, it's a fear of upsetting the "swing" hispanic voting bloc.

This is a falicy to say the least...the Hispanic vote is pro conservative to say the least....some 47% "legal" Hispanics support conservative values...so to suggest the swing vote is needed is rediculous!

nucular said:
You got that right! For example did you ever hear John Ashcroft sing? Nice voice but his songs.......yikes! Ouch!
:beer:

Damn....I better come out of retirement...what the hell did I miss?....LOL :teeth:

archangel said:
This is a falicy to say the least...the Hispanic vote is pro conservative to say the least....some 47% "legal" Hispanics support conservative values...so to suggest the swing vote is needed is rediculous!

I'm sure that's exactly why Bush and Kerry spent the Saturday before election day on Sabado Gigante.

:rollseyes:

BTW If you're going to spout useless statistics (Yes, that statistic is useless, because "conservative values" wasn't running in last year's election, and I doubt he'll run in 08), you should at least provide a source for them.

You know, 90% of statistics are made up on the spot. :wink:

nucular said:
Where shall I start, Little Miss Strident?

OK since you are so convinced that this problem WILL be dealt with, how about the ones who are already here and their multitudinous offspring? What do you propose, concentration camps? The genie is out of the bottle.

OK, "if you are a hard working American"? Yes I am, and I love capitalism because it has made me rich. And I'm in a more competitive business than you. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that would be pumping gas, right? So back off with your wormlike assumptions.

Sorry I forgot about Soul Brotha and Sista #1 and #2, Condy and Colin. They ooze of true negritude. I grew up in a black neighborhood. We call that type "fake negroes". I'd bang Condy though, she's a fox and it's always fun to have a virgin.

I'm not a lefty, but even if you think I am what is it about your supposed right wing nutness that makes you want to talk to me in these derogatory tones.

I'll let you go, someone needs to fill up their tank.

Off this board. I'm in a competitive industry allright. It's oil and gas. Buying places to drill here in this country and setting up rigs. In short I, and people like me, are the key to bringing US production back up to snuff. Your rich? How nice for you. Then how in the hell do you think like you do? I doubt you have more cents to rub together than the number of brain cells functioning in your educationally challenged mind. And yes I can speak to you in derogatory tones as you are one of those snide arrogant lefties that is in dire need of education or a lesson in hard knocks.

Oh yeah you'd bang Condy? Damn that was a worthless comment.. Now who's the sexist/racist? The fact is the Dems promise the moon to Black Americans during the elections cycle then go back to ignoring them.

As far as illegal fostered children born in the US. That too will be dealt with forthwith. Not a damn thing we can do about those already born here (Ex post facto) but there will be legislation passed that will eliminate the loophole that allows the illegals to become "instant citizens". The genie may be "out of the bottle" as you say but that does not prevent stuffing his ass back in there, and it will be done. I just don't get it. Folks like you seem to just surrender to the idea that there's not a thing to be done. No wonder the left no longer is part of the "can do" America. This is going to happen. Mark my words. Illegal immigration will cease and deportation will begin. Watch and see.

Miss Strident eh? If you were within striking distance you'd regret that jackass... I've a pair do you? Doubt it most lefties traded them in long ago for being "sensative" and "politically correct".

ThomasPaine said:
Off this board. I'm in a competitive industry allright. It's oil and gas. Buying places to drill here in this country and setting up rigs. In short I, and people like me, are the key to bringing US production back up to snuff. Your rich? How nice for you. Then how in the hell do you think like you do? I doubt you have more cents to rub together than the number of brain cells functioning in your educationally challenged mind. And yes I can speak to you in derogatory tones as you are one of those snide arrogant lefties that is in dire need of education or a lesson in hard knocks.

Oh yeah you'd bang Condy? Damn that was a worthless comment.. Now who's the sexist/racist? The fact is the Dems promise the moon to Black Americans during the elections cycle then go back to ignoring them.

As far as illegal fostered children born in the US. That too will be dealt with forthwith. Not a damn thing we can do about those already born here (Ex post facto) but there will be legislation passed that will eliminate the loophole that allows the illegals to become "instant citizens". The genie may be "out of the bottle" as you say but that does not prevent stuffing his ass back in there, and it will be done. I just don't get it. Folks like you seem to just surrender to the idea that there's not a thing to be done. No wonder the left no longer is part of the "can do" America. This is going to happen. Mark my words. Illegal immigration will cease and deportation will begin. Watch and see.

Miss Strident eh? If you were within striking distance you'd regret that jackass... I've a pair do you? Doubt it most lefties traded them in long ago for being "sensative" and "politically correct".

You were so boring I decided to turn the tables on you and see how easy it would be to tweak you. It was pretty easy.

Yeah sure you'd take care of me if you were in striking distance, pansy. You are a real paine in the ass. Now go pump some more gas. I must be a psychic, it was just a guess that you work for a gas station. But I was right. Please check the oil while you're at it.

Ok, I just want to know what James Brown, Little Richard, banging Condaleeza Rice and how Colin Powell isn't a real "negro" (yes it's spelt, NEGRO) has to do with Pat Buchanan running for office.

Please stay on topic, I almost lost my head when I went through the posts here.

Also, Nucular, calm down a bit, if you want to have a mature conversation then do it, don't be an ass and put people down for their opinions or it'll end up like Mally's thread.

USMCDevilDog said:
Also, Nucular, calm down a bit, if you want to have a mature conversation then do it, don't be an ass and put people down for their opinions or it'll end up like Mally's thread.

Sorry Dog,

If you read the posts chronologically you will see that this Paine fellow threw the first stone. My experience on this list is if you don't give back as good as you get people start jumping up and down and say, "See, I was right, he didn't even respond." Redirect your complaint to the appropriate offender. I don't insult anyone unless they insult me first. And with smileys like this how can maturity be considered an issue?
:gives:

nucular said:
You were so boring I decided to turn the tables on you and see how easy it would be to tweak you. It was pretty easy.

Yeah sure you'd take care of me if you were in striking distance, pansy. You are a real paine in the ass. Now go pump some more gas. I must be a psychic, it was just a guess that you work for a gas station. But I was right. Please check the oil while you're at it.

How are things in the Frisco bath house. You can frankly kiss my ass. Psychic? Psychotic more like it. Tell me does the rubber inflatable clown bounce back up yet after you punch him or have you gotten that far yet badass..?

elwaysdad said:
Well this is an incredibly mature conversation, I guess I'll go find one more juvenile.

You hover and hover, then you pick THIS as your first post?

:teeth:

Join another thread, you'll find that we are not all that bad here.

Forum List

Back