Buchanan: Hitler didn’t want war

Excerpt:
Pat Buchanan is coming under fire for arguing that Hitler didn’t want a European war, and that World War II could have been avoided if Poland had agreed to hand over Gdansk to Germany.

He even appears to have implied that the Holocaust wouldn’t have happened if the Allied powers hadn’t guaranteed Poland’s security. Buchanan wrote:

The German-Polish war (sic) had come out of a quarrel over a town the size of Ocean City, Md., in summer. Danzig, 95 percent German, had been severed from Germany at Versailles in violation of Woodrow Wilson’s principle of self-determination. Even British leaders thought Danzig should be returned.

Why did Warsaw not negotiate with Berlin, which was hinting at an offer of compensatory territory in Slovakia? Because the Poles had a war guarantee from Britain that, should Germany attack, Britain and her empire would come to Poland’s rescue.

Buchanan followed his assertion that Poland could have prevented the war with an argument that Hitler was not interested in a broad war to conquer the world. -
Link

Pat's always made arguments like that. no surprises. and there's a reason that in 2000, he said "somehow I don't think those 8,000 jewish voters in Boca were mine".

I said this once and will say it again, find me one Jewish person that is offended by my avatar.

I can find you plenty of righy's who hate it...and because of that fact, I win. :lol:

I don't see anyone on here with Olbermann in Göbbels' garb. and the Jews weren't the only ones Hitler victimized, you dumbfuck.

Really, you don't like Zona's avatar? Why not? I think it's perfect.

It automatically makes him look like an idiot with zero grasp of history, and as a result warns all readers to "consider the source" (so to speak) when looking at his posts.

Seriously. I think it's great.
ones avatar is representative of oneself

Hitler glorified in war.

He spent four frickin' years on the Western Front. He volunteered as a courier and runner. That meant he willingly got out of cover and moved during artillery fire.

PB was dead wrong in his supposition then, and he needs a suppository now.

Excerpt:
Pat Buchanan is coming under fire for arguing that Hitler didn’t want a European war, and that World War II could have been avoided if Poland had agreed to hand over Gdansk to Germany.

He even appears to have implied that the Holocaust wouldn’t have happened if the Allied powers hadn’t guaranteed Poland’s security. Buchanan wrote:

The German-Polish war (sic) had come out of a quarrel over a town the size of Ocean City, Md., in summer. Danzig, 95 percent German, had been severed from Germany at Versailles in violation of Woodrow Wilson’s principle of self-determination. Even British leaders thought Danzig should be returned.

Why did Warsaw not negotiate with Berlin, which was hinting at an offer of compensatory territory in Slovakia? Because the Poles had a war guarantee from Britain that, should Germany attack, Britain and her empire would come to Poland’s rescue.

Buchanan followed his assertion that Poland could have prevented the war with an argument that Hitler was not interested in a broad war to conquer the world. -
Link

ROFLMNAO...

SO WHAT?

Who gives a red rats ass what Buchanon's opinion of one of the trillions of alternative possibilities, what ifs and 'it coulda happeneds...'

The US didn't have to invade Afghanistan, nor Iraq... I've read dozens of idiots claiming that Bin Laden wouldn't have attacked the US on 9-11 if the US had just let the Russians occupy Afghanistan... to which I offered the same response: SO WHAT?

And to project this crackpottery onto anyone but Buchanon is just asinine...

this coming from someone who minimizes the nazi horrors with that stupid avatar.

I said this once and will say it again, find me one Jewish person that is offended by my avatar.

I can find you plenty of righy's who hate it...and because of that fact, I win. :lol:

I don't see anyone on here with Olbermann in Göbbels' garb. and the Jews weren't the only ones Hitler victimized, you dumbfuck.

Names hurt sir...

Oh and I am willing to open this up. If any Left leaning person is offended, I will get rid of it. If only the righty's are offended because I am calling Hannity a Nazi, then I win.

I see you are a little angry, no?

Oh and again, names hurt. :lol:

I can only speak for myself. I don't find the avatar "offensive". My baser nature actually finds it a bit funny. BUT ... I also never think that naziism or the holocaust should be diminished by overuse in reference to things and people who don'tcome close to the type of behavior the nazis engaged in.

and as much as i don't like Hannity, he isn't a nazi.

(psssssst, I know, but this is so damn fun).

I can only speak for myself. I don't find the avatar "offensive". My baser nature actually finds it a bit funny. BUT ... I also never think that naziism or the holocaust should be diminished by overuse in reference to things and people who don'tcome close to the type of behavior the nazis engaged in.

lol.. well, far be it from me to interfere. ;)

carry on. :lol:

lol.. well, far be it from me to interfere. ;)

carry on. :lol:

K..

Oh and there is no way Hannity is a Nazi. Hitler had a thing against homosexuals. :lol:

and my response -

"His nuclear counterpart, Mohamed ElBaradei said there was no evidence so far that Iraq was reviving its nuclear programme and said inspectors needed a ”few months” to complete the search."

so there were no long range weapons of mass destruction that could reach the U.S. ....so no smoking gun that would be a mushroom cloud at all

Ooooo, one point out of how many? Give me a break! That wasn't the entire premis for going to war or did you just decide to selectively read my posts? Does the phrase "indirectly threaten" ring any bells?

no......that is the point overall. There was no threat to the U.S from Iraq and Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11 whatsoever but the U.S invaded them anyways.

Forum List

Back